Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg (31550 Views)

I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari / Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg / US Employment Jumps 201,000 In August, Jobless Rate Steady At 3.9% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by debaj10: 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
let me help a bit-
divide d national budget by our population.
then divide ur state budget by ur state's population.
add d 2.
well that take care of your average Nigerian's needs in a year?
no, not even close.
lexy2014:

Like how much? U can't just say "much more than that". It's ambiguous.

how much is needed for a country of d size of nigeria?

If u are saying that "nigeria does have a money problem", then what's this about: "While acknowledging the endemic corruption and lack of political will to effect the much needed development..."?

Yes corruption is d reason nigeria isn't earning enough money

shegzhkn:

Seems you still don't get it, 'While acknowledging the endemic corruption' he is telling you that even that miniscule amount you've got some folks who will still mismanage significant amount of the fund and he is also acknowledging the fact they don't have the interest of the country at heart.

Your first question i deliberately left it unanswered or should i say explicitly, UK does over 1 Trillion Dollar (did conversion from GBP) and of course lower population, Canada, Korea and Japan all with population much lower but humongous annual budget.

You know what, if you want a more direct answer you gonna have to do ur homework.

Rgade:

We need a lot more than that.
The corruption just makes things a lot worse.
Infact, corruption is the reason we aren't earning enough money.
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by MedicH: 12:00am On Mar 28, 2021
Rickbronz:
most of the jobless people are graduates, waiting for people to employ them.

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral
requirements. check my signature for more details.

Who exactly gives strangers loan without collateral? The person no get sense or u just de go around de spread lies?
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Awarah: 4:42am On Mar 28, 2021
If Pmb were to b a woman, I would have enlarge my dick and f..k his assss. APC is a failed party at the federal level. Pmb is a lazy youth... Dead man working

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 6:19am On Mar 28, 2021
debaj10:
let me help a bit-
divide d national budget by our population.
then divide ur state budget by ur state's population.
add d 2.
well that take care of your average Nigerian's needs in a year?
no, not even close.

D questions I asked has nothing to.do with d above. Pls read again:

If u are saying that "nigeria does have a money problem", then what's this about: "While acknowledging the endemic corruption and lack of political will to effect the much needed development..."?
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by King44(m): 7:35am On Mar 28, 2021
raker300:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/newsletters/2021-03-26/next-africa-nigeria-heads-for-a-record-nobody-wants?cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter-africa&utm_content=africa&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
you ban crypto, made it difficult to trade through banks... Are you creating jobs or eradicating few jobs that are available?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Rickbronz(m): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2021
michaelpop50:

Thief, offering quick and affordable loans abi? Animal when fo request for payment before giving the loan. You go die throway with you local scam when you dey do
I hope everything is alright with you
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Rickbronz(m): 8:55am On Mar 28, 2021
MedicH:

Who exactly gives strangers loan without collateral? The person no get sense or u just de go around de spread lies?
you tried it and you weren't given?
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by sukieboy(f): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2021
Bruahahahaha. APC 1983 and 2021 is the same, same suffering and same laziness.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by PHijo(m): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2021
Ever8090:
I am not a northerner but truth be told, even those from the south, obj and Jonathan created grounds for the rot we are into today..

How?

By growing the economy between 5 to 9 percent when they where in charge?

I thought Buhari claimed to know better than all of them!

If he had sense he would have been glad Jonathan left the economy under the circumstances he took over.
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by 9jaRealist: 10:17am On Mar 28, 2021
>
BUHARI - PROMISES MADE, PROMISES KEPT... grin grin
>
PS: Of course all these figures being propagated by Bloomberg and others are BS...
The sad reality of Nigeria is that nobody knows how many Nigerians there are, how many are poor or rich, jobless, etc.

Even basic data like Nigeria’s GDP is GUESSWORK...
Since the overwhelming majority of the real Nigerian “economy” is still INFORMAL and unrecorded.
>

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Aadeyinka(m): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2021
raker300:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/newsletters/2021-03-26/next-africa-nigeria-heads-for-a-record-nobody-wants?cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter-africa&utm_content=africa&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
African leaders are self centre, greedy and very corrupt, govt have no provision for jobs placements of citizens , millions of graduates got no jobs, jobless after graduations ,this unemployment rates definitely increases crimes on daily bases , poor them (govt) they spends million of money on security instead on employments, prevention is better that cure but they face spending on security, govt not uprooting the problems until they have provisions for employments.
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by mexbee1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
raker300:

Become a Partner with Dexter Engineering Services where u make money and train with us free of charge to do that click on the link below
To get started. Let's do more towards acquiring useful skills to reduce and curb the growing menace of poverty and Unemployment that has plagued our dear country Nigeria.

https://dexterengserv.com/careers/
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by SHIIIIITEHOLE: 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
RUBBISH!

Which hype? You live in Ghana, right?

I asked you a very simple question. If Ghana is as bad as you claim, what are you fvcking doing there? Is that too difficult to answer? Who is hyping who?

Shabaleen:
u are pained because i said nothing but the truth?. u guys should stop the hype!!
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by SHIIIIITEHOLE: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
When you want to change your naira for Cedis, ask the currency changer to add zeros before giving you your money’s value in Cedis.

seunmsg:

Add back the three zeros they removed when they redenominated their currency some years back and you will get the true value of their money.
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by Cashify: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
Buhari has failed the world
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by debaj10: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
fine.
in ur opinion, does Nigeria have a money problem, or not?
lexy2014:

D questions I asked has nothing to.do with d above. Pls read again:

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by debaj10: 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
Bros, camdan.
police dey shoot black men, no mean sey person no go travel go us.
dats false logic ur using.
expats still come to d poverty capital of d world, cos they can make money.
no need dragging unnecessary gist.
SHIIIIITEHOLE:
RUBBISH!

Which hype? You live in Ghana, right?

I asked you a very simple question. If Ghana is as bad as you claim, what are you fvcking doing there? Is that too difficult to answer? Who is hyping who?

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by LucemFerre: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
“Set to become?”
I thought we’ve knocked that record off already. Abi VAR need to be used first?
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
debaj10:
fine.
in ur opinion, does Nigeria have a money problem, or not?

What is fine? I asked question. U are asking for my opinion.

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by ireti34(f): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2021
Pls am looking for a room self contain in ado-ekiti. Preferably in d following location. Bank road, basiri, egbewa and Awedele. With wardrobe inbuilt, secured n fenced.Thanks.
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by AntiNigerian: 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
PHijo:
The world's best economic hitman, Muhammadu Buhari
Economic hitman at your service grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by debaj10: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
r u a broken record?
abi u think it's good strategy to keep repeating urself?
let's know if we have common ground, then u will get all d answers u need.
so.
do u think Nigeria has a money problem, or u believe it's only a corruption problem?
lexy2014:

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
debaj10:
r u a broken record?
abi u think it's good strategy to keep repeating urself?
let's know if we have common ground, then u will get all d answers u need.
so.
do u think Nigeria has a money problem, or u believe it's only a corruption problem?

Are d questions I asked too difficult for u to answer? If u don't have d answer to d questions, why did u jump into d conversation?

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by debaj10: 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
lol
ur more interested in winning an argument, than in an adult conversation.
isok.
u don win.
smiley
lexy2014:

Are d questions I asked too difficult for u to answer? If u don't have d answer to d questions, why did u jump into d conversation?

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
debaj10:
lol
ur more interested in winning an argument, than in an adult conversation.
isok.
u don win.
smiley

Win what? When u jumped into d conversation, u met a set of questions on ground. Your first contribution was to say things that had no bearing whatsoever in answering d questions. That doesn't show someone who is qualified to get into an "adult conversation".

After I corrected u, u were still trying to subvert d course d discussion was on by asking me for my opinion while there were a set of unanswered questions on ground. I don't see how that showed that u were ready for an "adult conversation".

If u feel u want to have a conversation with me since I wasn't talking to u in d first place, then answer d questions I asked. That's ur ticket to conversing with me on d subject matter. It will show me how well u have a grasp of d issue. So far, u haven't demonstrated any ability that will make me eager to converse with u on d subject.

Meanwhile:

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by debaj10: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
shocked
all dis for who, me?!
abeg o! sori for trying to educate u.
but for those who want to share ideas, rather than bicker like primary 5 children, kindly join me-
https://www.nairaland.com/6480254/nigerians-corruption-not-problem
lexy2014:

Win what? When u jumped into d conversation, u met a set of questions on ground. Your first contribution was to say things that had no bearing whatsoever in answering d questions. That doesn't show someone who is qualified to get into an "adult conversation".

After I corrected u, u were still trying to subvert d course d discussion was on by asking me for my opinion while there were a set of unanswered questions on ground. I don't see how that showed that u were ready for an "adult conversation".

If u feel u want to have a conversation with me since I wasn't talking to u in d first place, then answer d questions I asked. That's ur ticket to conversing with me on d subject matter. It will show me how well u have a grasp of d issue. So far, u haven't demonstrated any ability that will make me eager to converse with u on d subject.

Meanwhile:

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
I support this. Enough is enough
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 6:03am On Mar 30, 2021
debaj10:
shocked
all dis for who, me?!
abeg o! sori for trying to educate u.
but for those who want to share ideas, rather than bicker like primary 5 children, kindly join me-
https://www.nairaland.com/6480254/nigerians-corruption-not-problem

Yes, it's all 4u. U can't answer simple questions & u want to educate? U can't give what u don't have. Start by educating urself first. Ur link is irrelevant & doesn't answer d questions asked. Pls read again:

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by SHIIIIITEHOLE: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
smoking weed and talking trash

debaj10:
Bros, camdan.
police dey shoot black men, no mean sey person no go travel go us.
dats false logic ur using.
expats still come to d poverty capital of d world, cos they can make money.
no need dragging unnecessary gist.
Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by debaj10: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Man don lost his darn mind
Lol
lexy2014:

Yes, it's all 4u. U can't answer simple questions & u want to educate? U can't give what u don't have. Start by educating urself first. Ur link is irrelevant & doesn't answer d questions asked. Pls read again:

Re: Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg by debaj10: 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
Heh
Clearly, u disagree.
People travel to d worst warzones in d world, d regions with humanitarian disasters and where crimes against humanity are being committed.
But u disagree- bcoz it's Nigeria?
Seems I'm talking to d same guy.
Heh cheesy
Isok
SHIIIIITEHOLE:
smoking weed and talking trash

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents / Sanwo-olu Visits Olusosun Dumpsite / FG Offices To Open Three Times Weekly From Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.