Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Why Igbos Should Not Be Allowed To Lead Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbos Should Not Be Allowed To Lead Nigeria (1774 Views)

FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) / Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal / Why Igbos Should Forget About 2023 Presidency – Uwazuruike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Be Allowed To Lead Nigeria by Nigeriabiafra82: 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ojiofor:

Story story.
Nnamdi Kanu is working for Nigeria government to destabilise peaceful Igboland and turn it into a war zone. That is the reason they never requested for his extradition back to Nigeria.
Ur opinion
Re: Why Igbos Should Not Be Allowed To Lead Nigeria by Ojiofor: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
hollah123:
y won't be say u are d backbone of his government when u adopted him n gave him a name n u are even happy he sidelined d yorubas who also helped him

But you said they love no-one even when facts says otherwise.
You are more than happy that Buhari sidelined Igbos and called them 5%. You are nothing but an Igbo hater.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Be Allowed To Lead Nigeria by Ojiofor: 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Ur opinion

This is a fact he is working with Buhari's government against the interest of ndi Igbo.
Nnamdi Kanu is a Sabo against the Igbo nation.
Re: Why Igbos Should Not Be Allowed To Lead Nigeria by Igboid: 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
BigSarah:
If Igbos want to lead Nigeria, they should learn to be more submissive to the North like other tribes that's all

Your submission might sound outrageous. But it's the Truth. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Be Allowed To Lead Nigeria by Nigeriabiafra82: 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ojiofor:

This is a fact he is working with Buhari's government against the interest of ndi Igbo.
Nnamdi Kanu is a Sabo against the Igbo nation.
Your opinion doesn’t translate to fact
Is as good as fallacy and fictions

Bye
Re: Why Igbos Should Not Be Allowed To Lead Nigeria by IJOBA11: 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
hollah123:
I will prefer to queue in the sun or rain all day for Shekau than to vote an Igbo man.
b4 u come for me,ask yourself who does the Igbo man like?
they don't see anything good in others n they always feel they are superior to others.

what make d Igbos feel other Nigerians are inferior?
we have 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria,who does the igbos like?
I will prefer to vote for a dullard northerner than to vote for someone who believes am inferior
WHY WONT YOU VOTE FOR SHECOW THAT YOU SHARE THE SAME IDEOLOGY WITH undecided
NOTHING WEY YOU, SEUNMSG THATFAIRGUY OSHIGUN WALEDEJI GOKE7 LEGENDHERO METAPHYSICAL SIMPLYLEO NYAMIRIFLATHEAD SUPERBOLD AND MUCHADO GO TALK WEY GO SURPRISE ME AGAIN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Be Allowed To Lead Nigeria by Ojiofor: 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Your opinion doesn’t translate to fact
Is as good as fallacy and fictions

Bye

Have you asked yourself why Buhari government does not disturb UK government to bring back MNk to face his trial?
Remember UK is the father and defender of one Nigeria, so why is so called enemy of Nigeria living so comfortable in UK if he isn't working for them to destabilise their mutual enemy which are in this case ndi Igbo?
Think my friend think about it.
An true enemy of Nigeria can't live in UK go and ask Ojukwu
Re: Why Igbos Should Not Be Allowed To Lead Nigeria by Mightyhaiz: 12:39am On Mar 28, 2021
hollah123:
I am really not concerned about governance but the Igbo man can only b president in the online Republic of Biafra,take that to the bank bro

what happened to the chant of "Biafra or war"
ok i get your drift now.. You are really not concerned about governance,and by extension your wellbeing,your future,your progress in life as well as that of your loved ones,as long as igboman doesnt rule..

This kind of inferiority should make for a study. Instead of the guy that pales you into insignificance to take up the mantle and do his bit,you would rather let everything implode and scatter

chai! Igbo really finish this one sha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Be Allowed To Lead Nigeria by stanluiz(m): 1:15am On Mar 28, 2021
hollah123:
I will prefer to queue in the sun or rain all day for Shekau than to vote an Igbo man.
they don't see anything good in others n they always feel they are superior to others.

I will prefer to vote for a dullard northerner than to vote for someone who believes am inferior
Coming from a tribe that fulani herdsmen terrorists have killed and Chase the remaining ones to benin republic to be living as IDP cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Be Allowed To Lead Nigeria by stanluiz(m): 1:19am On Mar 28, 2021
IJOBA11:
WHY WONT YOU VOTE FOR SHECOW THAT YOU SHARE THE SAME IDEOLOGY WITH undecided
NOTHING WEY YOU, SEUNMSG THATFAIRGUY OSHIGUN WALEDEJI GOKE7 LEGENDHERO METAPHYSICAL SIMPLYLEO NYAMIRIFLATHEAD SUPERBOLD AND MUCHADO GO TALK WEY GO SURPRISE ME AGAIN.
Most of them are Yoruba Muslims. There's nothing different between them and those ones in the north.
Re: Why Igbos Should Not Be Allowed To Lead Nigeria by vanunu: 5:14am On Mar 28, 2021
hollah123:

Has any Igbo ever told you that they are superior? It is inferiority complex that makes you to think that way.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Be Allowed To Lead Nigeria by CSTRR: 6:14am On Mar 28, 2021
hollah123:

You would rather vote for a dullard northerner or shekau?

Is your life not spoil like this?

Spiting your own self and sacrificing your Future on the altar of hate and inferiority complex.

You no even pity your unborn generations in this country.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Should Not Be Allowed To Lead Nigeria by Jman06(m): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2021
I remember revealing it in this forum, that an agreement had been reached to favour Tinubu's presidency by the APC come 2023. I also remember warning that the southeast governors should better remain and fight like men in PDP than get tossed around and disgraced by APC, but long throated Umahi decided to decamp. He'll soon learn his lessons.

Igbos should forget 2023 and work on bridge building first, especially with the southwest! Because--IGBOS BECOMING PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA WILL BE DECIDED BY THE SOUTHWEST(YORUBA S). The year an Igbo person will emerge president of Nigeria, Yorubas will be the ones that will spearhead the fight. That's another prophecy from my humble self. Take it or leave it.

My words here are SPIRITUAL.

Ndewo nuooo. Udo chia nu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Stand With Nigeria On Twitter / Former Governor Ayodele Fayose Son’s Wedding Today At Lagos / Create Federal Ministry Of Fulani Herdsmen Now —Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.