Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

The Past Phase, The Worst Of My Career - Willian - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Past Phase, The Worst Of My Career - Willian (139 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' / The Best And Worst Of Nigerian Footballers Abroad / Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Past Phase, The Worst Of My Career - Willian by OfficialDlh(m): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2021
Arsenal man Willian has admitted the worst phase of his career was the run of bad games he just endured.

After Willian joined Arsenal from Chelsea, the Brazil International had a decent first game but things turned and the 32-year-old lost his place in the starting 11.

Willian who is now back in his top form revealed that phase of his life was the worst in his career as he couldn't help the team.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2021/03/the-past-phase-worst-of-my-career.html

(1) (Reply)

Despite Being Heavily Linked As An Add-on To The Haaland Deal, Timo Werner Makes / Goaloong. Net / Kenya & Ethiopia Win Big At Access Bank Lagos City Marathon Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.