Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,909,110 members, 7,016,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 August 2022 at 10:45 AM

The Past Phase, The Worst Of My Career - Willian - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Past Phase, The Worst Of My Career - Willian (83 Views)

Simy Nwankwo: My Goal Against Juventus Changed My Career For The Better / Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal / Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Past Phase, The Worst Of My Career - Willian by OfficialDlh(m): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2021
Arsenal man Willian has admitted the worst phase of his career was the run of bad games he just endured.

After Willian joined Arsenal from Chelsea, the Brazil International had a decent first game but things turned and the 32-year-old lost his place in the starting 11.

Willian who is now back in his top form revealed that phase of his life was the worst in his career as he couldn't help the team.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2021/03/the-past-phase-worst-of-my-career.html

(1) (Reply)

Osimhen, Nwankwo On Target As Napoli Edge Crotone In Seven Goal Thriller / Latest Sports News For Wednesday 7th April, 2021 / Latest Sports News For Friday, April 9, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.