Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) (34781 Views)

Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) / Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale, Not Qualified For PR Job — NIPR / President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) by Lukayly: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
How is this a news and why is it making front page?
Re: Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) by loopman: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
Shabaleen:
Another criminal has been born.

Just like your Dad gave birth to you
Re: Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) by Adesina18111(m): 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
Na AIT
SarkinYarki:
Shebi I used to see this guy on channels tv? So Buhari head hunted him?

1 Like

Re: Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) by Sinzu4: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
I thought this guy works with Cahnnels TV??

So he has been bought finally undecided
Re: Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
Re: Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) by Duru009(m): 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
This guy use to criticize Buhari when he use to work for AIT as a correspondence before Channels
Re: Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) by Niwdog(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
A Great liar and arrogant fellow
With his sugar coated linus mouth
Lai Mohammed still dey learn work from this guy side
Re: Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) by walyx(m): 6:34am On Mar 28, 2021
watched one of his interview on NTA last year. was just wondering if all he said is really going on in d Buhari Administration.
Re: Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) by samunaka: 7:17am On Mar 28, 2021
Drinokrane:
Senior special assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on public affairs Ajuri Ngelale on Friday welcomed his third son in Abuja, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Ngelale announced this via Twitter, adding that mother and baby were fine.

https://twitter.com/AjuriNgelale/status/1375544483429949446?s=20

Ngelale worked as a television presenter and senior news correspondent at Channels Television before his presidential appointment.

The Rivers State indigene is a graduate of political science and history from the University of Kansas, US.

Oga adviser, I envy you oo, so you still have time for the other room, may God bless the new child
Re: Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) by alfredilly: 11:30am On Mar 28, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Shebi I used to see this guy on channels tv? So Buhari head hunted him?

He used to be with channels. In fact, he anchored the heated debate between Keyamo and Melaye prior to 2019 election. When I started seeing him on NTA defending Burharis policy, I was surprised.

1 Like

Re: Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) by alfredilly: 11:38am On Mar 28, 2021
Niwdog:
A Great liar and arrogant fellow
With his sugar coated linus mouth
Lai Mohammed still dey learn work from this guy side

Lai Mohammed isn't brilliant. This are the real spoke person. He analysed with so much detail and desterity that you begin to wonder if there is an ounce of lie in his words. Anyway, most of what he says are likely true, so many work going on in administration of national affair but they ain't just enough to meet the public demand. Ajuri Ngelale will always have something to say even if he's to talk from morning till night. The problem is, are they fixing the immediate problem of Nigeria. Education-commercialize; infrastructure- abandoned, health- underfunded.
Re: Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) by alfredilly: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2021
wink2015:
He is a Mulatto just like Ben Murray Bruce, Daddy Freeze etc

MULATTO plenty for Naija !

Some of our Naija Daddys that went to study in USA and UK just BANG white women and jump back to Naija.

The white mother carry pregnancy for 9 months waiting for the Nigerian daddy and finally give birth to the MULA !

Some of these Mulatto Children come to Naija to trace their root and find their Nigerian father who are already dating a Nigeria woman back home.

MULATTO CHILDREN go through different psychological trauma.

But the name Ngelale doesn't sound Nigerian. I won't question his Nigerian link anyway, anyone has a right to lay claim to any nationalities provided they are constitutionally allowed. I'm also a firm believer in citizenshp through longevity of stay.
Re: Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) by PHijo(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
alfredilly:

But the name Ngelale doesn't sound Nigerian. I won't question his Nigerian link anyway, anyone has a right to lay claim to any nationalities provided they are constitutionally allowed. I'm also a firm believer in citizenshp through longevity of stay.

The problem I have with you Nigerians is that you fail to know your country better and do more research on it. He is Ogoni from Rivers state.

His father was water resources minister under Obasanjo. Maybe if his father delivered you should have known him, anyway I don't blame you entirely, I also blame his father's failure to make a mark in history when he had the chance to.

1 Like

Re: Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) by LNKDOT(m): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
Am not sure is from this nation may be the one they sent to follow an other buhari to aso rock to look after him........but a day is coming ...#PowerMustChange
Re: Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) by johnhood(m): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
I hear say this guy dey nairaland
Re: Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) by Elohorp(f): 6:39pm On Mar 07
TheNeededShock:
This is why am against intertribal and interracial marriages.... it's simply against God's law and a move to reduce the blackness of Africans....take a look at this guy, paternally his a nigerian, now look at this guy's children...this dangerous for blacks, this is what happened in north Africa and is happening little by little over here. Plus the father most really have very weak genes....Christ!!!

Wow you're very racist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Presidential Rally In Ondo (Live Updates) / Osun Election: Voting Disrupted In Ikire (Photos) / Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.