Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

I Have Prohibition From Entry Scheghen Zone For 3 Years Which Expired This Month - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Have Prohibition From Entry Scheghen Zone For 3 Years Which Expired This Month (1461 Views)

COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians From Entry / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Prohibition From Entry Scheghen Zone For 3 Years Which Expired This Month by David8083(m): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
I have been a silent follower of this forum years ago. Please I do not need a general opinion about my request, to whom it may concern or someone with similar experience on this platform is the opinion that I seek. I have a ban from Lithuania migration about 3 years ago, 2018, that expire this month. the reason for the ban wasn't stated at first until I appeal with a lawyer over there due to language is. First of all, I studied in that country for 3 years and I do not have any criminal record, my order started when I left Lithuania for England on my third visit to England to get married here. The UK gave me and my then spouse 3 months to wait for an interview, during that period, my 6 months renew visa expired while waiting, anyway, they declined our marriage and ask me to go back to my home country to conduct the marriage. My lawyer in the UK put in an application for me to stay, it was on waiting, I am asked to visit the home office once every month. to cut the story short, I see no reason waiting in the UK, I opt out, ask the lawyer to cancel my HR application, I told them I want to leave voluntarily. i was sent a document to sign and I bought a ticket and I leave, all of this happens 3 months overstay my visa. Since I have the option to go back to Lithuania where I study, that was what influence my decision. by then my Lithuania residence expired in the UK. i got to Nigeria to reapply to Lithuania through my university, got the necessary document, went to Lithuania nearest embassy in South Africa. The VO was unwelcome and kind of racist( i concluded that due to a number of Nigerians that got denied or ban through him). I was denied a visa even though I submitted both my passport to show travel history and also to show him I have been in Lithuania for 3 years. to cut the story short. i got a letter that I am ban, reason? I was rude or violent to the VO and that I was previously deported from UK. the deport is a lie, also I was never rude to him. Anyway, I gain admission to Finland for my Master program now and I planned to visit an embassy in the coming month. Ban just expired, is it too soon to apply for a study visa? I know I will be open and honest if asked questions about my prohibition, in fact, I plan to write a separate letter detailing all that truly happen and the letter that I requested from the UK about voluntarily leaving...is this advisable to do or am I rushing too much on detailed if not asked?? I am an honest person and never had a criminal record all my life, I need someone with similar experience who has been ban from the schenghen and after the ban expired, reapply to another member state and got a visa. There was a lady in Germany that got ban from same Lithuania during the same period, she was even a first-time applicant and the guy concluded that she is going to do runs and human trafficking, she was ban 3 years didn't even appeal, she applied to Germany and was granted. I have been looking for her contact to hear truly from her but I couldn't get it. Anyway, I need advice on this, applying for a visa to Finland soon for a masters degree program, i need someone with such experience or something closer.
Re: I Have Prohibition From Entry Scheghen Zone For 3 Years Which Expired This Month by hopefullight: 8:26am On Mar 29, 2021
David8083:
I have been a silent follower of this forum years ago. Please I do not need a general opinion about my request, to whom it may concern or someone with similar experience on this platform is the opinion that I seek. I have a ban from Lithuania migration about 3 years ago, 2018, that expire this month. the reason for the ban wasn't stated at first until I appeal with a lawyer over there due to language is. First of all, I studied in that country for 3 years and I do not have any criminal record, my order started when I left Lithuania for England on my third visit to England to get married here. The UK gave me and my then spouse 3 months to wait for an interview, during that period, my 6 months renew visa expired while waiting, anyway, they declined our marriage and ask me to go back to my home country to conduct the marriage. My lawyer in the UK put in an application for me to stay, it was on waiting, I am asked to visit the home office once every month. to cut the story short, I see no reason waiting in the UK, I opt out, ask the lawyer to cancel my HR application, I told them I want to leave voluntarily. i was sent a document to sign and I bought a ticket and I leave, all of this happens 3 months overstay my visa. Since I have the option to go back to Lithuania where I study, that was what influence my decision. by then my Lithuania residence expired in the UK. i got to Nigeria to reapply to Lithuania through my university, got the necessary document, went to Lithuania nearest embassy in South Africa. The VO was unwelcome and kind of racist( i concluded that due to a number of Nigerians that got denied or ban through him). I was denied a visa even though I submitted both my passport to show travel history and also to show him I have been in Lithuania for 3 years. to cut the story short. i got a letter that I am ban, reason? I was rude or violent to the VO and that I was previously deported from UK. the deport is a lie, also I was never rude to him. Anyway, I gain admission to Finland for my Master program now and I planned to visit an embassy in the coming month. Ban just expired, is it too soon to apply for a study visa? I know I will be open and honest if asked questions about my prohibition, in fact, I plan to write a separate letter detailing all that truly happen and the letter that I requested from the UK about voluntarily leaving...is this advisable to do or am I rushing too much on detailed if not asked?? I am an honest person and never had a criminal record all my life, I need someone with similar experience who has been ban from the schenghen and after the ban expired, reapply to another member state and got a visa. There was a lady in Germany that got ban from same Lithuania during the same period, she was even a first-time applicant and the guy concluded that she is going to do runs and human trafficking, she was ban 3 years didn't even appeal, she applied to Germany and was granted. I have been looking for her contact to hear truly from her but I couldn't get it. Anyway, I need advice on this, applying for a visa to Finland soon for a masters degree program, i need someone with such experience or something closer.

I sent you pm...check your email.
Re: I Have Prohibition From Entry Scheghen Zone For 3 Years Which Expired This Month by TWoods(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
Did you end up marrying the girl you were going to marry in the UK?
Re: I Have Prohibition From Entry Scheghen Zone For 3 Years Which Expired This Month by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 30, 2021
TWoods:
Bro which country are you in?
Re: I Have Prohibition From Entry Scheghen Zone For 3 Years Which Expired This Month by hopefullight: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2021
TWoods:

You can read the message again...the marriage was decline.
Re: I Have Prohibition From Entry Scheghen Zone For 3 Years Which Expired This Month by Kettlecorn: 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
hopefullight:

He asked a very important question. It was declined in the U.K. but the assumption is if the intent was genuine, you could have married the woman in another jurisdiction/ in another country including coming home to Nigeria to get married. This may work against you if you don't have a good explanation.
Re: I Have Prohibition From Entry Scheghen Zone For 3 Years Which Expired This Month by TWoods(m): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
hopefullight:

So the marriage was solely based on whether the visa was granted or not?
Re: I Have Prohibition From Entry Scheghen Zone For 3 Years Which Expired This Month by David8083(m): 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
@Twoods, @hopefulllight No the marriage was declined, the relationship was genuine, Although i didn't marry the girl in Nigeria as everything happen so fast under 4 month that i left the UK including the Ban. but I wasn't ready to even stay in the UK and be going to the immigration office to mark register monthly while waiting to impregnate and all that, i was not desperate and i could not cope with such trauma. That was why I voluntary leave to go back and get a visa to Lithuania where i already studied for 3 years. but apparently, the Lithuania embassy has a racist and prejudices who assume and said I might not go back home. somewhere i already study for 3 years without issue or migrating.. But all in the past, I want to know now if i can apply for a resident permit in Finland since the ban has expired. i need someone with similar experience to tell me something. like I said, I tried to appeal later when i see the Ban, i was told the time of appeal has expired but the lawyer was able to get info that the VO said i was rude and aggressive, and also mention my overstay in the UK, which should not be his concern in the first place.
Re: I Have Prohibition From Entry Scheghen Zone For 3 Years Which Expired This Month by David8083(m): 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
The relationship could not survive the pressure that comes with it, I was depressed and distance didn't make it work. relationship come and go. in the UK, they know the relationship was genuine including the photos, just wanted to stress me. with the lawyer application, I was asked to stay but only to be going to the home office to sign once a month and I do not have such desperation, so I opt out, thinking we can even marry in Lithuania when I got back there.
Kettlecorn:

He asked a very important question. It was declined in the U.K. but the assumption is if the intent was genuine, you could have married the woman in another jurisdiction/ in another country including coming home to Nigeria to get married. This may work against you if you don't have a good explanation.
Re: I Have Prohibition From Entry Scheghen Zone For 3 Years Which Expired This Month by Dsprave: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
The VO is simply racist, though Nigerians have had some bad records in Lithuanian in the past few years. This might be his primary reason not to grant your visa. Meanwhile, since your three years banned is completed you can definitely apply for Finland you should get a visa especially because you’re going there for study. Also, it would be nice if you have a copy of transcript of the reason the VO denied your application. Good luck.
Re: I Have Prohibition From Entry Scheghen Zone For 3 Years Which Expired This Month by David8083(m): 12:58am On Apr 02, 2021
Thank you for your Opinion, means alot
Dsprave:
The VO is simply racist, though Nigerians have had some bad records in Lithuanian in the past few years. This might be his primary reason not to grant your visa. Meanwhile, since your three years banned is completed you can definitely apply for Finland you should get a visa especially because you’re going there for study. Also, it would be nice if you have a copy of transcript of the reason the VO denied your application. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Malaria Risks From Lagos Mosquitos / 38 Things You Will See Only In Dubai! Oh My Gosh, Take A Look... / When Will We Have This In Nigeria? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.