Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,565 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

I'm Going To Learn C++ In 2 Weeks. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I'm Going To Learn C++ In 2 Weeks. (728 Views)

Resources To Learn C# / Learn C Programming Language In Details / Learn C++ Programming For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Going To Learn C++ In 2 Weeks. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
grin lol,Okay that's funny.
But seriously though, I need it for something.
How possible is this?
And what's the fastest way to achieve this.
Of course by learn I don't mean anything close to intermediate level.
I mean 100% exposure to all cpp concepts.
Re: I'm Going To Learn C++ In 2 Weeks. by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
It depends, do you know any programming language.
Re: I'm Going To Learn C++ In 2 Weeks. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
It depends, do you know any programming language.
No sad
Re: I'm Going To Learn C++ In 2 Weeks. by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
Rgade:

No sad
Then you can't learn everything about C++ in 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Learn C++ In 2 Weeks. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Then you can't learn everything about C++ in 2 weeks.
3 weeks then.
I covered quite a lot today.
Re: I'm Going To Learn C++ In 2 Weeks. by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
Rgade:

3 weeks then.
You are just watching tutorials. You really can't learn anything till you start making things with C++

5 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Learn C++ In 2 Weeks. by shegzhkn: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
C++ is cool and lil bit complicated for rookie but can i ask this question - what did you wanna use it for ?? Microcontroller or some Hardware stuff ?
Re: I'm Going To Learn C++ In 2 Weeks. by Lagoon0: 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
Rgade:

3 weeks then.
Trust me. Your three weeks will become three years.

Except you're just joking. To finish c++ course on sololearn without cheating or using XP to get answers will take two months.

Stop dreaming bro. Be realistic

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Learn C++ In 2 Weeks. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

You are just watching tutorials. You really can't learn anything till you start making things with C++
I know Sha, just didn't want to face reality cry
Re: I'm Going To Learn C++ In 2 Weeks. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
Lagoon0:

Trust me. Your three weeks will become three years.

Except you're just joking. To finish c++ course on sololearn without cheating or using XP to get answers will take two months.

Stop dreaming bro. Be realistic
Mehn that c++ course on sololearn.
During the opening modules of the course the comments would be running into thousands.
But as the course advanced deeply there was a significant drop in comments to barely hundreds.
It was like 70% abandoned the course halfway through cry
I done dey fear self.
Did you finish it?

4 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Learn C++ In 2 Weeks. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
shegzhkn:
C++ is cool and lil bit complicated for rookie but can i ask this question - what did you wanna use it for ?? Microcontroller or some Hardware stuff ?
I just wanna pass a programming course, and look cool while doing it cool
Re: I'm Going To Learn C++ In 2 Weeks. by shegzhkn: 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
Rgade:

I just wanna pass a programming course, and look cool while doing it cool

fvcking knew it but i don't wanna jump the gun, but really ?? on top of my head courses like that are taken in sophomore or third year but i just saw ur submission on a Blomberg article about the economy and i thought this guy is probably a working class dude.

That aside, Just master the fundamental well

variable, data types, conditional statement, control flow, class and object, operators, functions and method, etc and some keypoint that we've got in all languages (branching statement, expression vs codeblock vs statement, keyword, scope, etc) and since c++ is an oop master Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Abstraction and Inheritance.

Deconstruct all the concept learned and apply in a real world situation.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Learn C++ In 2 Weeks. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
shegzhkn:

fvcking knew it but i don't wanna jump the gun, but really ?? on top of my head courses like that are taken in sophomore or third year but i just saw ur submission on a Blomberg article about the economy and i thought this guy is probably a working class dude.

That aside, Just master the fundamental well

variable, data types, conditional statement, control flow, class and object, operators, functions and method, etc and some keypoint that we've got in all languages (branching statement, expression vs codeblock vs statement, keyword, scope, etc) and since c++ is an oop master Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Abstraction and Inheritance.

Deconstruct all the concept learned and apply in a real world situation.

grin grin grin LMAO.
Thanks tho,noted.
Re: I'm Going To Learn C++ In 2 Weeks. by qtguru(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
Rgade:
grin lol,Okay that's funny.
But seriously though, I need it for something.
How possible is this?
And what's the fastest way to achieve this.
Of course by learn I don't mean anything close to intermediate level.
I mean 100% exposure to all cpp concepts.

2 weeks is a stretch
Re: I'm Going To Learn C++ In 2 Weeks. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
qtguru:

2 weeks is a stretch
Established.
Re: I'm Going To Learn C++ In 2 Weeks. by Lagoon0: 6:23am On Mar 28, 2021
Rgade:

Mehn that c++ course on sololearn.
During the opening modules of the course the comments would be running into thousands.
But as the course advanced deeply there was a significant drop in comments to barely hundreds.
It was like 70% abandoned the course halfway through cry
I done dey fear self.
Did you finish it?
Lol, since four to five years back. I've finished up to ten course on sololearn.

C++ was the first. I started with C++ because I needed low level access language. I'm fact I don pass ten course sef , because I don finish angular and react also.
Goodluck bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Going To Learn C++ In 2 Weeks. by zando64: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2021
Bro u can't learn c++ in 6 weeks not to talk of 3week have u started the console then progress to MFC which happens the main stuff

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Learn C++ In 2 Weeks. by qtguru(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
zando64:
Bro u can't learn c++ in 6 weeks not to talk of 3week have u started the console then progress to MFC which happens the main stuff

isn't MFC Outdated, there are better gui toolkit

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Free Browsing Cheats For Mtn ��, Airtel ��, 9mobile, Ntel And Smile �� / Church Website In Php/mysql With Free Source Code Download / Please Which One of this laptop Should I Choose for web development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.