Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,411 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? (12440 Views)

How Lucrative Is Decagon Software Engineering Training Program? / How Lucrative A Gas Refilling Business / Top 10 Lucrative Blue-collar Jobs In Nigeria To Beat Graduate Unemployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by philest222(m): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
Am a young undergraduate, plz I want to know how lucrative is computer and laptop repairs and I really want venture into it when am done with school, Plz candid advice is needed.

5 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by nerolistick(m): 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
well I we firstly congratulate u, for the initiative and decision u want to take dear brother it very lucrative now where everything I going digital

6 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by philest222(m): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2021
Thanks brov, I really appreciate
Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 28, 2021
Laptop repair is a good business when you are in a good location like in a business environment where laptops are use and in a private university campus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by EXLOVER(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
Needle fit chook your hand if you're not careful

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by slawormiir: 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Son...that is a nice idea

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by Dikaveli(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
Not lucrative

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by Coldie(m): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
The ones that make money from it are those people that are very good at cheating people.

Water would enter your laptop sth that you can just easily clean with fuel and rag or tissue they will tell you your money is 12k...

Tell u to come back clean it with fuel and tissue and say they have done it, even start telling u the money is not enough that they had to change the mother board

61 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by GetWellNews: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
Depends on the location
Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by teamsynergy: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
If you are in a school environment or cooperate (business ) area, you will make good money ...
Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by Sheffdon: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
Y don't u go the digital way?
Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by wunmi590(m): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
shocked

It is very lucrative, and even when you finish school, you might not need to be submitting cv, just get a stand, or a shop and package yourself very well.

Find one company to be repairing their spoilt laptop and that would pave way for other company.

5 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by tunwumi: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
The
Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by Ihatemumu: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
good luck friend
Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by Akfrenzy(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
it pays based on the location and how good you are bcoz people will always recommend u.
Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by SherUnlock: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
Imo it's better you start learning how to code now and venture into programming after school.

3 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by Coldie(m): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
wunmi590:
shocked

It is very lucrative, and even when you finish school, you might not need to be submitting cv, just get a stand, or a shop and package yourself very well.

Find one company to be repairing their spoilt laptop and that would pave way for other company.
Is it that easy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by getangry(m): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
Here to learn
Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by FLYFIRE(m): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
Go ahead & pursue it. Don't let anyone discourage you.

2 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by iLegendd(m): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
There isn't much to repair in a computer. I do mine myself. Also, most Nigerians don't have a laptop — except some smart ones and the yahoo gang.

Phone will be better.

12 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by SmartPolician: 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
philest222:
Thanks brov, I really appreciate it

For crying out loud, you people are not currencies that appreciate and depreciate undecided

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by wunmi590(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
Coldie:

Is it that easy

Is not that easy, but with God all things will be easy. And again the people you know that work in the office, meet them and tell them that you repair laptops Incase they need the service in their company, they can link you up.

NB: every place I have worked, I have always linked my friends to some jobs like plumber, electricians. So your friends are your best bet

3 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by Omezif(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
Better be a computer user than To be a repairer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by EngrMercy: 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
If you are good with repairs and you Can have patience while you grow in the business, its a lucrative business to Venture into.
Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by Chogzee(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
Just be good at it... that is all you need.
All the best bro
Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by rhythyson: 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
The word Lucrative is relative, what exactly are you driving at?

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by sylve11: 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
Coldie:
The ones that make money from it are those people that are very good at cheating people.

Water would enter your laptop sth that you can just easily clean with fuel and rag or tissue they will tell you your money is 12k...

Tell u to come back clean it with fuel and tissue and say they have done it, even start telling u the money is not enough that they had to change the mother board

Una fit think sey this man nor make sense, but sense full this him post. cool

7 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by LagBlogger(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
The guy I bought my laptop from has two big shops and sells only premium laptops and accessories.

He started as a computer technician.

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by fitinwell: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
If you are skillfully in Computer Engineering ...why not start with a computer professional course.. so that you don't end up a quack doctor..

So many quack computer repairers in the system... Why don't you choose to stand out..

2 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by zanshi: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
It's dicey

First you have to look at this from a tech perspective, a lot of technology devices these days are of ''Anti-Repair'' in nature with scarce spare parts and spare parts that are protectionist in nature. I would break it down.

If you look at the recent iPhone 11/12 if you unscrew it and change the camera from an original iPhone 11/12, it wont even work or bring up notification that it is not genuine spare part, these is the same for their batteries and a few other components. Even Louis Rossman that is famous for repair Mac's would say that you can't even get spare parts for 2017, 2018, 2019 macs for sale. If you contact the OEM responsible for making the spare parts, they would inform you that Apple has mandated them not to sell to anybody. It isn't just Apple even Microsoft surfaces from the teardowns i have seen are almost impossible to repair. They want you to keep buying up a new one after a few years so their companies can stay afloat.

It's a dicey one i must say but don't be discouraged, just find a niche that works for you and you will be good.

15 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? by ceejayluv(m): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
It's cool... Though you should be aware that laptop sales are dwindling as smartphones are getting smarter. ( G-boys are no longer buying laptops as before, for example)

In essence, add smartphone repair to the bag as well.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? / UPDATED-New Job Vacancies,check And Apply / Benefits Of Professional Courses To Your CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.