Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Proliferation Of Ads In The Phones Section - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Proliferation Of Ads In The Phones Section (242 Views)

These Are The Phones That Will Worth Your Cash / Make A List Of The Phones You've Used And Are Using Now. / These Are The Phones Whatsapp Will Shut Down On From 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proliferation Of Ads In The Phones Section by Etesam(m): 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
I used to learn a lot about phones, telcos/isp's, regulatory agencies/policies and trends in the infotech ecosystem, all in the phones section. But that was then. This is now. All one sees now is adverts. Only on some threads like the Xiaomi and Umidigi threads do u perceive some semblance of decorum. Where did we go wrong? Are our mods sleeping? What r ur thots? N/B: I am not a Xiaomi fanboy, i only love the way the conversation progresses. Shout out to genius43, lexusgs430 and all well-meaning nairalanders whose goal is how to make nairaland the go-to site in phone matters.
Re: Proliferation Of Ads In The Phones Section by Etesam(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2021
Mods

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Y6 Pro 3gb 32gb 4000mah 4G - 29k / Have You Tried Samsung Messages? / Used Iphone X 64gb For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.