Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) (77059 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) / Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) / Moment Tinubu Almost Fell Off Stage At Campaign Flag-off In Jos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by KayCee92(m): 12:01am On Mar 28, 2021
I am Igbo but what is it with people. So, someone cannot stumble again in peace. See wetin that one tag am. Breaking news.chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by cardoctor(m): 12:05am On Mar 28, 2021
You can't be more than God.
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by aalangel(f): 12:20am On Mar 28, 2021
Stop using nose mask, you won't hear!!
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by WeRblessed(f): 12:34am On Mar 28, 2021
What is wrong with people these days? He tripped and not collaps. So you wanna tell me that you have not tripped before?
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by McTobe(m): 12:37am On Mar 28, 2021
“Gerrout of here” I am an Igbo and I immediately knew that he stepped on his Agbada. Na hatred go send most of you nairalanders to the darkest part of the nether region. Disgusting tribalist
jamiudinho:

u dey mind those igbos haters
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by truthstands01: 12:48am On Mar 28, 2021
ChiefOloye:

This level of hatred could be suicidal. Someone tripled in his large size àgbàdá, and was able to stem his balance without much hassle. You decide to make a big deal out of it. You better don't be unfortunate!

Who did this to Nigerians? So you can't differentiate between trip and almost slump? Wake up Nigerians...they will soon package this man as your next President like Bubu and you all will fall for it. Where are the vibrant and educated youths of Nigeria to move the nation forward. These old men should step aside. When Nigerians were warned about Bubu, they did not listen. If care is not taking God forbid, another Bubu is coming and destroy Nigeria further.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Dreamchaser2424(m): 1:15am On Mar 28, 2021
Fall down and die
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by freeborn02: 1:46am On Mar 28, 2021
Simplyleo:

I swear.

Even if Tinubu caugh, it will be a serious issue.

Simplyleo grin.

You are only good for stupid online defence, but you are not good enough for juicy political office grin. This one that they relegate your destiny to faceless online posting, your handlers must think you are dreg of the earth, bro, or don't you think so? Just a question grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by abbey621(m): 3:10am On Mar 28, 2021
Dreamchaser2424:
Fall down and die

O kuti....Gbogbo ara ni ogun....The man's juju still dey kampe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Sunnyja: 3:18am On Mar 28, 2021
Tetehjewels:

You want to stop him with your one vote abi? It is not by nairaland chest beating my dear misguided fellow
Most of you don't love Tinubu you all only love the contents in his Bullion vans.
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Vaiki(m): 3:40am On Mar 28, 2021
habsydiamond:
I think it's time for these old people to retire and allow the youths to move this country forward... Cos I don't know why the youths are being called the leadersof tomorrow while the old ones refuse to step down.. I tire for this con3 abeg
The youths are the voters...so who is holding who down?
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Charlie2020(f): 4:01am On Mar 28, 2021
Jagaba lookin for cheap sympathy
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 4:18am On Mar 28, 2021
festacman:
Slumped or stumbled?

I cannot see anything special about the video. I have watched three versions of the video from different media groups. Some of us have stumbled wearing a big or oversized Agbada.

Slumped is different from stumbled. It is the military that can explain slumping better, especially on Parade ground. Somebody who slumped cannot go ahead to deliver a speech.

Definitely, I can see the reason some politicians and other school of thoughts in South West have other interpretations of the struggle. While the genuine agitators for Oduduwa Republic are struggling to free people and move Africa forward, the political utterances , hatred and bitterness of people are making it to look as if the game is a scheming against Tinubu for 2023 presidency.
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by loopman: 4:36am On Mar 28, 2021
Dreamchaser2424:
Fall down and die

Only an igbo can wish this on another man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by drmuri(m): 4:42am On Mar 28, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

grin

A slave is meant to slump or fell before his masters when the whips are no longer bearable. So it's not a new thing.

Nothing should happen to our dear Jagaban now. The humiliation he will recieve in APC presidential primary election is what will shock him and he may slump finally and never woke up again but God forbids, his children and grandchildren needs him even though Nigerians don't want him.
What exactly makes him a slave?
Can you tell us your father's pedigree so that we know if he is lower than a slave?.
People without a name to reckon with exhibiting bitterness as usual

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by drmuri(m): 4:47am On Mar 28, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:
Tinubu a.k.a El Yellow teeth should please go and rest. The Bourdilion Bullion Vans criminal with a forged university of Chicago degree is pale and sick, little wonder he jets out of the country to france every month for medical treatments but because of his greed to accumulate more bullion vans for himself, wife, and children while leaving Afonjas with 300 daily food money and a bottle of groundnut oil he is so desperate of attaining the seat of the presidency at the detriment of Yewa people who have fled Ogun to the republic of Benin.
If all your governors from 1999 till date did quarter of what the man most of you hate unjustly, perhaps millions of your people will not be in Lagos traffic selling gala, and fake spare parts.
The truth you will never acknowledge, he is greater than any politician from your side.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by drmuri(m): 4:50am On Mar 28, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
the same Igbo states you will go for campaign.... hahhahahhaha
Empty chest beating.
Your votes determine nothing.
You are too insignificant to determine anything. Atiku, Jonathan are living witness

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by drmuri(m): 4:55am On Mar 28, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:
Tho he may stumble, the yoruba man will move forward and onwards, and the heads of his enemies will be used for target practice and their towns and cities shall lack drinking water, bombs will drop from the skies on half of their cities, erosion will consume the the remaining and they'd be condemned to wondering the earth peddling drugs and their women condemned to svcking Yoruba dick.

God bless Yoruba leaders
God bless the Yoruba's
More marginalization awaits the children of hate
No mind the animals.
The way dey hate Tinubu, you will think the guy is personally responsible for all their lives misfortune

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 6:09am On Mar 28, 2021
Buy cheap plots of land, 50/100 at a very affordable rate of 1.2-1.5m in Asaba, develop or resell in less than 1year and get double of your investment. Land investment has no risk attached, u may start that business and it flops buh land is sure to appreciate in value. Everybody wants to be in Asaba, don't be left out. Call 08038635825
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Ikpongiton: 6:29am On Mar 28, 2021
festacman:
Slumped or stumbled?
both!!!
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Anyiamaka: 6:47am On Mar 28, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Cat has gotten my tongue suddenly. I thought i would behave like the isi ewu IdiotiKanu slave i actually am.
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:54am On Mar 28, 2021
Haywhysat:
The accent of the person recording the video..
He's an Igbo man grin

Nah dem

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:55am On Mar 28, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

grin

A slave is meant to slump or fell before his masters when the whips are no longer bearable. So it's not a new thing.

Nothing should happen to our dear Jagaban now. The humiliation he will recieve in APC presidential primary election is what will shock him and he may slump finally and never woke up again but God forbids, his children and grandchildren needs him even though Nigerians don't want him.
Children of hate, perdition and sorrow. Uno go wail tire

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Lagoon0: 6:55am On Mar 28, 2021
Legalcriminal:
IPOB want to see u fall but Amala and Ewedu make JAGABAN body strong stand gidigba
Guy your wicked , why post this kin thing early momo . embarassed

I'm hungry now
And I dey sch
God will judge you!
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by tonididdy(m): 6:59am On Mar 28, 2021
abimic:
Joe biden, did not only miss his steps while onboarding the plane this week, he fell to his kneels, no one made a fuss out of it as he stood and waved off the incident, but if it were my country, people would attribute imaginary, non-existent reasons to why that happened. Even as old as joe, tinubu, buhari are, some young men cannot even withstand the rigors of office they pass through. Just as some of our leaders are wicked and heartless in some instances, some of the youths are not any better. It is always easy to point accusing finger, but when placed with responsibilities, some people would goof.
You want to compare someone ascending against the wind versus someone on a flat surface? undecided
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by divineappo(m): 7:17am On Mar 28, 2021
He must have taken overdoze of cocaine
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by habsydiamond(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2021
Vaiki:
The youths are the voters...so who is holding who down?
why should the youths be voters... When we have some of us that can paddle this nation forward far better than our present old cargoes s nao... It weaks me when u call the youth voters cos that's what the old cargoes have limited them to.
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by afamaustin(m): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2021
Jazzzz
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by habsydiamond(m): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2021
Akabuking:
like yahaya Bello I guess.
I can't say for him oo... But there are youths with better understanding on how to gear this country forward out there... Even at the party level their opinions are not counted relevant....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London / Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections / Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.