Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Ibadan To Ajah Transport Fraud - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibadan To Ajah Transport Fraud (801 Views)

Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) / Train Ride From Lagos To Ibadan To Cost Between N3K-N6K / Help With Direction From Agege To Ajah, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan To Ajah Transport Fraud by casdoruche: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
I chose to write this here. I was in ife and decided to come to lagos. I decided to come to Ibadan first because I was going to Ajah. Buses from ife to Lagos were heading to oshodi which was on the mainland while Ajah was on the Island.
I took a bus to from ife to Ibadan at #500 and decided to take a bus to Ajah. I got to Ajah and they were carrying it at the rate of #2,600. Two passengers per row. At first I thought it was the norm in Lagos only to get to Lagos and see korope loading without space or nose mask.
Now this is the trick the fraudulent act will enable these bus owners earn more money quickly at the expense of the passengers. They load passengers in minutes while we pay more.
Please let relevant people look into this.

(1) (Reply)

US Embassy Wrongly Write Her Date,when Her Passport Was Given Back. / Kindly Advise Me On How I Can Travel From Nigeria To Gambia With My Nigeria Pass / What Is The Fastest Visa To Get To South Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.