Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,874 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:39 AM

......Maintaining ur uber cars....... - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ......Maintaining ur uber cars....... (485 Views)

List Your Car On Uber / Taxify (amazing Weekly Revenue) / Putting A Vehicle On "E" Hailing Business Uber/taxify. / Sold peugeot 407 Manual nothing to fix, uber/taxify ready.Sold. (2) (3) (4)

......Maintaining ur uber cars....... by dru23(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
Below is my 2003 Honda Civic used for uber...... For the past 2yrs plus ........

When you maintain your vehicle especially the ones been used for uber . it will last you years to come .....

Most cars owners are still using 20w50 for their cars instead of the manufacture recommended oil ... Some cars will take abuse and some will not .....

Using the recommended oil will prolong the lifespan of ur engine .. Most honda or Toyota cars engine are built to last well over 200k .. That is if owners follow manufacture advice......

My red civic engine is still running fine so far . The car was bought 90k miles , which is still a virgin engine for an Honda engine .... And I hope to continue using it for at least another 1 yr ........

My advice to go car owners out there . once you get a good tokunbo car with low miles . please take good care of the car .. Make sure you buy the recommended engine oil from a reliable source .. And also the use of coolant is very essential ......

Times are tough now and auto parts are more expensive than ever before . The cost of tokunbo engine is also very high now .. And most so call "tokunbo engine " are actually repackage naija used engine .......

Do you part by using the correct engine oil .. ....we at dru23 are at ur service for all engine oil needs...

Re: ......Maintaining ur uber cars....... by Stynosky: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
dru23:
Below is my 2003 Honda Civic used for uber...... For the past 2yrs plus ........

When you maintain your vehicle especially the ones been used for uber . it will last you years to come .....

Most cars owners are still using 20w50 for their cars instead of the manufacture recommended oil ... Some cars will take abuse and some will not .....

Using the recommended oil will prolong the lifespan of ur engine .. Most honda or Toyota cars engine are built to last well over 200k .. That is if owners follow manufacture advice......

My red civic engine is still running fine so far . The car was bought 90k miles , which is still a virgin engine for an Honda engine .... And I hope to continue using it for at least another 1 yr ........

My advice to go car owners out there . once you get a good tokunbo car with low miles . please take good care of the car .. Make sure you buy the recommended engine oil from a reliable source .. And also the use of coolant is very essential ......

Times are tough now and auto parts are more expensive than ever before . The cost of tokunbo engine is also very high now .. And most so call "tokunbo engine " are actually repackage naija used engine .......

Do you part by using the correct engine oil .. ....we at dru23 are at ur service for all engine oil needs...

I've been thinking about starting uber business, but I don't intend to drive. The stories I've been hearing about how drivers treat cars are horrible. From your posts, it appears you already have a fleet and you are quite good with car maintenance. Can you please advise a brother?
Re: ......Maintaining ur uber cars....... by dru23(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Stynosky:

I've been thinking about starting uber business, but I don't intend to drive. The stories I've been hearing about how drivers treat cars are horrible. From your posts, it appears you already have a fleet and you are quite good with car maintenance. Can you please advise a brother?

This is not an easy business and not for the faint of heart. Some days I use all delivery money to fix the cars. And I only buy Tokunbo cars .. The way I source for the cars I usually get them cheap .. And even when I get them cheap . I sometimes end up spending huge money to fix unexpected repairs.. So na tough business.. And people don't know how to maintain their cars .....

My advice is know what you are getting into before you invest ... It is a good cash flow business if you know what you doing

Re: ......Maintaining ur uber cars....... by Igemburg(m): 4:14pm On May 19, 2021
dru23:

This is not an easy business and not for the faint of heart. Some days I use all delivery money to fix the cars. And I only buy Tokunbo cars .. The way I source for the cars I usually get them cheap .. And even when I get them cheap . I sometimes end up spending huge money to fix unexpected repairs.. So na tough business.. And people don't know how to maintain their cars .....

My advice is know what you are getting into before you invest ... It is a good cash flow business if you know what you doing

Your phone number sir, we got talks. Thanks
Re: ......Maintaining ur uber cars....... by Stynosky: 4:15am On May 24, 2021
dru23:

Thanks man, what about higher purchase?
Is that a good option?
Re: ......Maintaining ur uber cars....... by dru23(m): 1:39pm On May 24, 2021
Stynosky:

Thanks man, what about higher purchase?
Is that a good option?

I don't do higher purchase.. The stress no worth am at all ......

Sold / Sold / Toyota Matrix 2006 Model Naija Use