Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Get A Verified Paypal Business Account - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get A Verified Paypal Business Account (233 Views)

Finally!! Link Nigerian Card To Your Paypal Business Account (so Easy) / Postcode Problems For Paypal Business Account Solved! Learn How � / Open A Paypal Business Account That Receives Money In Nigeria And Other African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Verified Paypal Business Account by Topflight007: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hello nairalanders. Are you interested in having a verified PayPal business account that can SEND and RECEIVE fund? I have got you covered!
I will create for you a verified PayPal account and handover to you the login info (email address and password) and with that, you can login and do PASSWORD RESET which enables you to have full control of the account.
NOTE: 3 Actions Must Be Performed To Enable Your PayPal Account Function To Its Fullest.
1. Email Verification: The email address used in creating the account has already been verified
2. Link Your Bank Account: When you Login to your PayPal account, you will find a button that allows you to LINK your bank account to your PayPal. This enables you to make deposit to your PayPal account (spend money).
3. Link Your ATM Card: When you Login to your PayPal account, you will find a button that allows you to LINK your ATM Card to your PayPal. This enables you to withdraw money from your PayPal account (receive money).
For any questions about the paypal account you can reach me via the following means:
Phone: 09030935453
Email: topfly009@gmail.com
Cheers!
Topfly.
( Modify) ( Quote ) ( Report) (Share )
Re: Get A Verified Paypal Business Account by Topflight007: 7:07am On Mar 28, 2021
Topflight007:
Hello nairalanders. Are you interested in having a verified PayPal business account that can SEND and RECEIVE fund? I have got you covered!
I will create for you a verified PayPal account and handover to you the login info (email address and password) and with that, you can login and do PASSWORD RESET which enables you to have full control of the account.
NOTE: 3 Actions Must Be Performed To Enable Your PayPal Account Function To Its Fullest.
1. Email Verification: The email address used in creating the account has already been verified
2. Link Your Bank Account: When you Login to your PayPal account, you will find a button that allows you to LINK your bank account to your PayPal. This enables you to make deposit to your PayPal account (spend money).
3. Link Your ATM Card: When you Login to your PayPal account, you will find a button that allows you to LINK your ATM Card to your PayPal. This enables you to withdraw money from your PayPal account (receive money).
For any questions about the paypal account you can reach me via the following means:
Cheers!
Topfly.
Re: Get A Verified Paypal Business Account by Topflight007: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=Topflight007 post=100272676][/quote]
Re: Get A Verified Paypal Business Account by Topflight007: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
Topflight007:
Cheers!
Topfly.
Re: Get A Verified Paypal Business Account by Topflight007: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=Topflight007 post=100279475][/quote]
Re: Get A Verified Paypal Business Account by Topflight007: 5:53am On Mar 29, 2021
Topflight007:
Cheers!
Topfly.
Re: Get A Verified Paypal Business Account by slateef39(m): 9:35am On Mar 29, 2021
How much
Re: Get A Verified Paypal Business Account by Topflight007: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
[quote author=Topflight007 post=100292325][/quote]
Re: Get A Verified Paypal Business Account by Topflight007: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
[quote author=Topflight007 post=100272676][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Help Me Create A Wikipedia Page? / SOLD Open Box Iwatch Series 5 40mm Cellular / Iphone 11 64gb Fu 150k SOLD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.