Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,920 members, 7,802,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Anambra 2021: Okafor Declares To Contest Under APGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: Okafor Declares To Contest Under APGA (766 Views)

Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA / Soludo "I Proposed To Peter Obi To Contest Under APGA" / Benue 2023: Benard Yisa Declares Intention To Contest Under APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra 2021: Okafor Declares To Contest Under APGA by Tonydivinep: 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
On 27th March 2021 at Anaedo Hall Nnewi, Nonso Okafor, the honourable member representing the good people of Nnewi North constituency at the Anambra State House of Assembly declared his intention to run for the APGA primaries to become the party flag bearer at the November 6th Anambra gubernatorial election.

While making his intention known to the party executives and members, Hon. Okafor extolled the party leadership for their exceptional leadership in managing the affairs of the party over the years.

He also acknowledged the good works of His Excellency, Chief Dr Willie Obiano, the executive governor of Anambra State and the pace of work currently ongoing at the Anambra International Airport.

Talking about his ambition, he stated that; "This is an idea whose time has come." Alluding to the fact that it was time for Ndi Anambra to experience a new leadership at Agu Awka with a breath of youthfulness and agility.

He shared his VISA economy, which is his manifesto for Anambra State and stated in the coming days, sector by sector details of the manifesto will be made available as he continues to tour the state and interact with party faithfuls.

"I have organised the works I want to do in Anambra State  sector by sector in my manifesto tagged VISA Economy, an acronym which stands for Viable, Independent, Secured and Advanced Economy. It is an extensively researched innovative solutions, anchored on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)."

The event also had in attendance, House of Assembly members and current members of the youth wing of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo and other support groups supporting the candidature of Hon. Nonso Okafor.

Re: Anambra 2021: Okafor Declares To Contest Under APGA by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mediocre as usual, I heard they even prefer a school cert to a graduate there undecided when local government chairman here are professors and doctors.

God help us.
Re: Anambra 2021: Okafor Declares To Contest Under APGA by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
every dick and harry in Anambra South wants to be governor

they may end up dividing the votes from that zone and making it easier for a candidate from Anambra central to win as usual

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Okafor Declares To Contest Under APGA by wiseoneking: 5:43am On Mar 28, 2021
SuperBold:
Mediocre as usual, I heard they even prefer a school cert to a graduate there undecided when local government chairman here are professors and doctors.

God help us.
Unfortunately, you cannot point out any Local government in the whole of Nigeria that is well industrialized by indigenous people like this people you referred to as mediocres. Mention your local government, let begin with that. Nigeria today is been ruled by a man without certificate.
From what you said, you only "heard" but you need to see to believe.
Waiting to see those of your local government Chairmen that are Professors
Re: Anambra 2021: Okafor Declares To Contest Under APGA by IJOBA11: 6:37am On Mar 28, 2021
SuperBold:

God help us.
HELINUES YOU ARE FUNNY SHA grin

(1) (Reply)

Massive Protest Indeed”- Governor El-rufai Mocks Reno Omokri Over His UK Protest / Igbos Are Comfortable With ESN/IPOB, We Can't Allow Fulanis Kill Our People / BREAKING: My Administration Has Lifted 10.5 Million People Out Of Poverty – Buha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.