Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,861 members, 7,806,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Men, Stop Looking For Peace Of Mind In A Woman As They Can Not Give You Peace... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Stop Looking For Peace Of Mind In A Woman As They Can Not Give You Peace... (543 Views)

Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Stop Looking For Peace Of Mind In A Woman As They Can Not Give You Peace... by Ilekokonit: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
Men, stop looking for peace of mind in a woman as they can not give you lasting peace of mind as they never had it and can not give what they never had.

Instead, look for the peace of mind deep within yourself as NO WOMAN can give any man LASTING peace of mind.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Looking For Peace Of Mind In A Woman As They Can Not Give You Peace... by selfwife(f): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
I like this. This matter is vice versa. A woman should also seek for peace deep within herself instead of having it in mind that a man will provide her with lasting peace.

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Looking For Peace Of Mind In A Woman As They Can Not Give You Peace... by etrange: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
selfwife:
I like this. This matter is vice versa. A woman should also seek for peace deep within herself instead of having it in mind that a man will provide her with lasting peace.
Re: Men, Stop Looking For Peace Of Mind In A Woman As They Can Not Give You Peace... by donbachi(m): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
No human gives peace of mind.its what u give to urself,by creating a peaceful environment,relationship and marriage..unless u wan get piece of mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Looking For Peace Of Mind In A Woman As They Can Not Give You Peace... by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
True.
Re: Men, Stop Looking For Peace Of Mind In A Woman As They Can Not Give You Peace... by Kebbiprince: 12:26am On Mar 28, 2021
Ilekokonit:
Men, stop looking for peace of mind in a woman as they can not give you lasting peace of mind as they never had it and can not give what they never had.

Instead, look for the peace of mind deep within yourself as NO WOMAN can give any man LASTING peace of mind.
You said it perfectly well, my woman I thought had enough peace of mind to give me has changed it already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Looking For Peace Of Mind In A Woman As They Can Not Give You Peace... by Kebbiprince: 12:26am On Mar 28, 2021
selfwife:
Exactly, humans shouldn't seek for peace of mind from their parents it doesn't work

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Looking For Peace Of Mind In A Woman As They Can Not Give You Peace... by skywalker240(m): 4:39am On Mar 28, 2021
surport

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing / Get Shot Of All Beautiful Women In Nigeria Daily / Can U Make This Sacrifice For Your Country, Be Sincere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.