Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Food Prepared By Your Dad - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Prepared By Your Dad (1278 Views)

Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. / Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. / New Year Soup Prepared By Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Prepared By Your Dad by DannyG8(m): 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
have you ever eaten food prepared by your dad? please share your experience
Re: Food Prepared By Your Dad by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
My dad was a retired soldier, the day he cooked rice eh, the rice was as hard as zuma rock!! omo if ur teeth no strong like iron u fit chop am! But the taste wasn't bad at all. I really miss him, continue to rest in the bossom of our lord till we meet to part no more! LOVE U DAD

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Prepared By Your Dad by JaneYave(f): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
Fresh fish pepper soup. It was tasty. My dad is a good cook, he taught me well too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Prepared By Your Dad by donbachi(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
U just brought tears down my cheek.my late dad never missed his saturdays yam peppersoup,prepared by himself..so delicious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Prepared By Your Dad by youngking22(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
my Dad owned a restaurant before, he actually cooks varieties everyday white rice, jellof, and fried rice with different soups . sadly he has not touched a pot In almost 7 years. he was the better cook between my parents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Prepared By Your Dad by Nazgul: 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
DannyG8:
have you ever eaten food prepared by your dad? please share your experience
Sadly I've never. embarassed
Re: Food Prepared By Your Dad by Offpoint1: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
No! Because I wasn't ready to die.

Re: Food Prepared By Your Dad by nifemi25(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
May his perfect soul rest in peace. ... I remember when he will cook beans with ukwu leaves and smoked fish on Sunday morning ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Prepared By Your Dad by dorin27(f): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
Yes I have.

He would pound the onion so we could eat his meal. Because i and my sister don't eat cooked onion.

I remember the day he cooked yam pepper soup for my mom cause she just had my kid sister.

My dad took the pot of yam pepper soup to the hospital.

God bless our fathers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Prepared By Your Dad by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
My Dad taught me how to cook.
Our Mom moved to another city when we were just growing up,then our aunt moved too and there was no woman left in the house. So Dad began cooking,great cook.
Cooked for a couple of months till me and my brothers caught on. Then we took over.
Re: Food Prepared By Your Dad by Draslo(m): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
First time I saw my dad cook was when my mother was in the hospital giving birth to my sister. My dad had to make breakfast for me and my brother. I clearly remember entering the kitchen to seeing fire coming out from the pan. The flame caught the kitchen curtains and we were both screaming.

Best scrambled eggs and bacon I ever had. In fact, I still use his recipe to fry eggs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Prepared By Your Dad by adadike(f): 2:04am On Mar 28, 2021
Eh! Pls don't ever pray for my dad to cook for you o. You go purge tire. He is lucky he married a great cook. My mom na Onitsha brought up. They are great when it comes to culinary skills
Re: Food Prepared By Your Dad by ngadaAwo: 2:22am On Mar 28, 2021
adadike:
Eh! Pls don't ever pray for my dad to cook for you o. You go purge tire. He is lucky he married a great cook. My mom na Onitsha brought up. They are great when it comes to culinary skills
I hope you can cook like your mom too because I'm planning to come and marry you kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Prepared By Your Dad by adadike(f): 2:31am On Mar 28, 2021
ngadaAwo:
I hope you can cook like your mom too because I'm planning to come and marry you kiss
the cooking stuff dey our blood. grin see as you dey pursue my potential suitors

1 Like

Re: Food Prepared By Your Dad by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 28, 2021
My dad was a great cook.

My dad makes very tasty meals. It was from him I learnt how to fry stew very dry.

As a child I hated eating beans but the day dad didnt go to work and decided to make beans for the whole family, mehnn... I really enjoyed it. Though this happened when I was in primary six, the taste of that beans still lingers in my memory till today.

His egg sauce is to die for and very colorful. I don't know how he handles it that all the veggies in the egg stand out and is not marshy.

He was a great cook but hardly did because of his busy schedule then.

Rest on, Dad.

1 Like

Re: Food Prepared By Your Dad by uchman(m): 7:30am On Mar 28, 2021
Dont have anything to write...
Re: Food Prepared By Your Dad by lilioj: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2021
No, never my dad is not domesticated at all, I can't even recall ever seeing him in the kitchen. All the same the best dad ever. cool
Re: Food Prepared By Your Dad by Naughtysex: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
I like this thread
Now i need to start cooking for my little girls to create memories like the once i'm reading here

1 Like

Re: Food Prepared By Your Dad by adadike(f): 12:16am On Mar 31, 2021
ngadaAwo:
where you dey? Am missing you already
Re: Food Prepared By Your Dad by Arrow144(m): 1:51am On Mar 31, 2021
My dad is the best cook I've ever seen till date.. I wonder how how he cooks so well especially when he prepares bitter leaf soup oh boy.. it amazes me walai ;DMy dad is the best cook I've ever seen till date.. I wonder how how he cooks so well especially when he prepares bitter leaf soup oh boy.. it amazes me walai
Re: Food Prepared By Your Dad by chocolatee(f): 6:07am On Mar 31, 2021
we went to holiday in town leaving dad behind when we arrived we met a pot of burned stew with many fishes in it we enjoy the stew because I'd the fishes R.I.P. dad

(1) (Reply)

Lose 1kg In 2days With Ginger Tea / The Most Disgusting Thing You've Ever Done. . . / How To Make Zobo Drink In 5 Easy Steps!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.