Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,208 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 (2992 Views)

What Some Nairalanders Redpillers Insulting Women Here Actually Look Like / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by daddymummy(m): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
I am throwing this challenge because I saw a post wherein a lady here disgraced the men here who have been sending her DM by saying they are in her prison.

She provided some evidence of the men who have been disturbing her by sending DM.

So my thread is that I challenge any lady to show evidence that I have ever sent her a DM on Nairaland and I will give her N100,000.

This my post is the evidence and you can sue me if you provide evidence but I don't give you the money.

You can write the mod to ban me if I default.

In fact such a lady doesn't exist here because I don't send PM to any lady and I will never do that because I respect myself.

You see what I have been warning men about here.

When I talk,men see me as their enemy.

Now they have disgraced them and they will continue to disgrace them.

When I say that men should also show women that they (the men) are also important sexually, men would react by calling me names. They see me as an enemy who is out to stop them from enjoying their shame.

I am one of the most hated here by the male gender because I am of the opinion that men should not allow women to look down on their sexuality.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
Me go drop 200k if guilty.
Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by Spending123: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
Me am dropping 500k if found guilty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by illicit(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by culf: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
sending DM is actually not a bad thing, some people have made good friends here, its unfortunate that some people have a negative orientation and some ladies feels sending them DM means you want sex(shallow thinking).

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by kalu61(m): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
Me too grin but I'm no redpil

Send me evidence of my DM and get 100k.

Leave that girl. Na attention seeker she be. The length some men can go just for their third leg is amazing.
Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by Sarcastic101: 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
If Any lady that gives evidence of me sending any pm to her

I will hang my self

*gets rope*
Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
I'll quit taking Mary J if found guilty

1 Like

Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by averageguy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
What kind of problem is this now?

The reality of life is that single men reach out to single women, and that's how relationships typically begin. On NL, the problem is there are so many keyboard warriors insulting and demonizing the other gender, or being incredibly rude in their messages.

As of today, I've not sent messages to any ladies on here but if I sent a polite message to someone I believed to be single and she chose to publicize, it says more about her than it does about me. I'm a single 20 something; even Jesus will be happy with me that I'm trying to find a good thing. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by Greystone: 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
Not my business to send any female moniker on this forum a DM.

I've never been interested in any nonsense hookup or relationship or anything with anyone here.

More than 75% of female monikers here are owned by guys sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
Me go drop a trillion in dollars...
But op nobody hate you now, everybody just dey do their biz.
Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by Magnoliaa(f): 12:43am On Mar 28, 2021
And this is the problem. Y'all keep chanting 'I don't send women PM; I don't do this, bla bla bla.' It's not a big deal, yes, but you turn around to do the same thing you've sworn and cry you don't do.

It's the hypocrisy. Shey you have started making mouth on this thread, too? OK.
Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by AwesomeStormy00(m): 12:53am On Mar 28, 2021
averageguy:

it says more about her than it does about me.
cheesy

Yes sir
Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by AwesomeStormy00(m): 1:57am On Mar 28, 2021
daddymummy:

I am one of the most hated here by the male gender because I am of the opinion that men should not allow women to look down on their sexuality.

Are you sure bros?
Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by Vaiki(m): 4:06am On Mar 28, 2021
Me go marry any babe wey fit prove I dm am.grin useless babes...
Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by Michelle55: 4:26am On Mar 28, 2021
It's not bad to send pms so I see no reasons why y'all has to make a big deal out of it, I've gotten amazing friends from here and even some of my nysc friends that I have till date I got them here.

Those guys can turn a moody person into a laughing jackass, that some people don't appreciate friendship despite where it's gotten from doesn't give anyone the right to generalize or make mockery of it.

Sending a pm doesn't make you weak, it simply means you're extending your hands of friendship. It's left for the person to accept or decline. No one is an island, you may think it's futile to send one now but the best friendship/relationship are the ones that wasn't planned or expected.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by Babaken(m): 7:10am On Mar 28, 2021
Who even have time for all these social media girls

1 Like

Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by nairalandescrow: 7:53am On Mar 28, 2021
what the heck is wrong with a guy sending a girl PM here for whatever reasons it might be? abi I don't understand these nairaland kids again o. na war we dey fight for here abi why the hatred? so in one sentence all you people are saying is "no more sending of PM to the opposite gender" even if it's for business or other reasons. does that even makes sense mtchew.

1 Like

Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by nairalandescrow: 7:55am On Mar 28, 2021
Michelle55:
It's not bad to send pms so I see no reasons why y'all has to make a big deal out of it, I've gotten amazing friends from here and even some of my nysc friends that I have till date I got them here.

Those guys can turn a moody person into a laughing jackass, that some people don't appreciate friendship despite where it's gotten from doesn't give anyone the right to generalize or make mockery of it.

Sending a pm doesn't make you weak, it simply means you're extending your hands of friendship. It's left for the person to accept or decline. No one is an island, you may think it's futile to send one now but the best friendship/relationship are the ones that wasn't planned or expected.
100% making sense, this exactly my point. I don't know why they're taking this gender war so serious online as if they go about hating the opposite gender offline (which is definitely not so). I wish I can slap sense into some people's head here.

1 Like

Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by zealousayo(m): 8:17am On Mar 28, 2021
I've sent a dm before but it was for a learning purpose. There's nothing wrong with sending a dm to people here, be it a male or a female. Any lady that sees guys sending her dms as perverted act is not mature and may be missing some great things; not all men are irresponsible... Friends can be made anywhere.

1 Like

Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by wumi2017(f): 8:21am On Mar 28, 2021
Sending a pm doesn't mean you are useless person as a matter of fact i got some customers here and good friends too,,,so why take it seriously
Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by ObaKlaz: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2021
Greystone:
Not my business to send any female moniker on this forum a DM.

I've never been interested in any nonsense hookup or relationship or anything with anyone here.

More than 75% of female monikers here are owned by guys sef.
Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by Ahmed0336(m): 8:50am On Mar 28, 2021
I don't believe in online dating/toasting.

I will pay 200k if any woman can show proof that I'd sent her an DM.

BTW, Na only my sister I dey follow for her self.
Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by ObaKlaz: 8:53am On Mar 28, 2021
Me also. If you've got anything on me spill it and you can have my Bens, I swear.

Bloody simpsons!

1 Like

Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by ServanTheG(m): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2021
God send a helper my way,somebody wey fit bless me with 15k so I can get an android phone
Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:14am On Mar 28, 2021
If i ever DM any useless Nigerian here on nairaland quote me

1 Like

Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by umarfantami(m): 9:41am On Mar 28, 2021
What's the meaning of DM, PMS DMS and PM here
Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by Namecantbeblank: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2021
daddymummy:
I am throwing this challenge because I saw a post wherein a lady here disgraced the men here who have been sending her DM by saying they are in her prison.

She provided some evidence of the men who have been disturbing her by sending DM.

So my thread is that I challenge any lady to show evidence that I have ever sent her a DM on Nairaland and I will give her N100,000.

This my post is the evidence and you can sue me if you provide evidence but I don't give you the money.

You can write the mod to ban me if I default.

In fact such a lady doesn't exist here because I don't send PM to any lady and I will never do that because I respect myself.

You see what I have been warning men about here.

When I talk,men see me as their enemy.

Now they have disgraced them and they will continue to disgrace them.

When I say that men should also show women that they (the men) are also important sexually, men would react by calling me names. They see me as an enemy who is out to stop them from enjoying their shame.

Forget women matter bro, I'm a student who's is badly in need of money for one or two academics upkeep.
Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by Namecantbeblank: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2021
Ahmed0336:
I don't believe in online dating/toasting.

I will pay 200k if any woman can show proof that I'd sent her an DM.

BTW, Na only my sister I dey follow for her self.
Forget women matter bro, I'm a student who's is badly in need of money for one or two academics upkeep.
Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by Namecantbeblank: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2021
Carchoice:
Me go drop 200k if guilty.
Forget women matter bro
Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by SweetCunt97(f): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2021
Namecantbeblank:

Forget women matter bro, I'm a student who's is badly in need of money for one or two academics upkeep. Show me love bro.
Zenith
S.Y
No b ur mate for school dey sell snacks, barb, print documents, provide servixes to make ends meet?

1 Like

Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by Funkeshuga(m): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2021
so if I see a nairalander lady that I want to flirt with, how will I reach her if I don't DM her?

na because of DM na him you write this epistle? who cares what one ignorant wrote about guys DM for her here?

Naira land ladies hear this, if I find you interesting and I want to get down with you, I go DM you. who cares what you say thereafter

I give no fĂșck

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Interested In Marriage' I Have A Big Yash US Lady Says / Where Can I Pick Runs Girl Around Berger? / A Proof That There Are Good People In Nigeria (MY Experience Last Night)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.