Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men (26805 Views)

Bandits Are More Intelligent Than The Nigeria Security Forces.Pictures. / Amaechi: Women Should Be Given More Political Appointments / A Dog In The US Is More Intelligent Than Buhari Supporters- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Duplexxx: 5:14am On Mar 28, 2021
Women with there crayfish brain grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by pacespot(m): 5:15am On Mar 28, 2021
Not really sha, but the reason why it seems so in a country like Nigeria is that all the men use their brain to do is to serve the women and they are ready to castigate and victimize other men in doing so, while the women use their brain to protect their own interests. It is not like that in advanced countries, go to China or Japan and you will see that men control everything, even in the United States where the so called feminism started, men call all the shots, a male worker in some fields in the States with the same qualifications gets a higher remuneration than the female.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by juman(m): 5:21am On Mar 28, 2021
Politicians can say anything to get attention.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by chriskosherbal(m): 5:25am On Mar 28, 2021
AsherAmari:
From the word go now. This one is not an insult. It's a known fact. Common knowledge.

Adam and Eve grin.
Am sorry but using Adam and eve as a reference point is the most lowest way of thinking backing up your point .. HOW?

If you think she displayed practical intelligence on that faithful day, which culminated in removing goodies out of thier mouth and plowing them into a life of suffering hmmm that's just dumb to call that intelligence cos there is No intelligence in suffering (poverty), .

Intelligence that does not culminate in GREATNESS is FOOLISHNESS in disguise and will surface in the open soon ..as in the later case of Adam and Eve's supposed intelligence which was later seen as doom for them.

Pls learn to use examples you understand properly..

Nice day.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by juman(m): 5:32am On Mar 28, 2021
But generally women are compassionate leaders.
Most of the countries with female leaders during this corona time, the leaders show more concern about peoples health and welfare.

See sweden with man as prime minister, the death toll is considerably high.

I prefer seeing female doctor than male doctor.

One day in oduduwa republic we would get female president.
One nigeria is a mistake.
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by LordIsaac(m): 5:41am On Mar 28, 2021
Not really. They are just more cunning. Many of them can't stand in the ranks of Newton and Einstein, except for a few. The fact that Eve caused Adam's fall only confirms that being cunning is in their DNA... Something I would term crude or pseudo intelligence - satisfying your needs by manipulating others.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Kay25(m): 5:48am On Mar 28, 2021
And that's why they put the world into trouble from the beginning with their over sabi
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by InvertedHammer: 5:56am On Mar 28, 2021
/
No big deal.

It is telling them what they want to hear to get what you want. It worked! Haven't you seen people here jubilating already? Amaechi got them where he wants. I love people who are very emotional--very easy to manipulate.

\

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by VictorRomanov: 6:04am On Mar 28, 2021
post=100267083:
100% SURE,

No doubt about it.

You are a wise man!
Sometimes, silence is Golden! kiss

TalentSmart has tested the emotional intelligence of more than a million people and it’s clear that women have the upper hand.
While women’s overall EQ score is just a couple of points higher than men’s, this is a statistically significant difference that shows that women have greater skill in using emotions to their benefit.

It just doesn’t answer the pressing question: Why?

To understand why women outscore men, we have to look at scores for each of the four emotional intelligence skills by gender.
There’s a reliable pattern in the data that points to some interesting explanations for the gap.......(no time to go deeper.... point passed across!)

Do not confuse emotional intelligence with other forms of intelligence like logical-mathematical intelligence, etc. It is a known fact that women are more emotionally intelligent than men: they can read the hidden messages in body languages, facial expressions and tone of voice. But making a blanket statement like women are more intelligent than men is just patronising.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Probz(m): 6:05am On Mar 28, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Keep your lies and inferiority complex to yourself!
Technology is not the product of any race.

It blatantly is though. Don’t talk with white male privilege you don’t have.
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by aluyapreston: 6:14am On Mar 28, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
this could be true o, girls are becoming more intelligent as years passes by..

for example now, for my department na boys dey pack carry over like party rice this period o grin the future is truly female smiley

bro relax it depends.

I studied statistics in uniben and trust me girls do fail anyhow. they get bleeped by lecturers and still fail. so don't think too much about any gender due to a particular dept
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Ikpongiton: 6:18am On Mar 28, 2021
when a woman wrapper speak is,it is always full of poo.
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by engrchykae(m): 6:32am On Mar 28, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I don't think so. Rather I'd say they're smarter than men cos na wetin dem wan make you know na im you go know. Catch them if you can. They're a unique being. Have you as a man watched a woman (remotely or closely) at a particular body location of hers and she quickly adjusted her clothes in that region? She might not even notice you're watching her , she might even be turning her back at you unknowingly. You'd just notice she quickly adjusted without being informed. Their spirit is so strong. I think it's because they're highly vulnerable so God created them that way.
we underate the women too much,they are very cunning,smart, manipulative and knows how to play safe

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by engrchykae(m): 6:36am On Mar 28, 2021
StacyO:
He's 100% right.

To all those that argued with me on the other thread, I hope you understand now.

if amaechi goes to a function where children are doing graduation,he will also say that children are more intelligent than their parents.
Amaechi have proven to be unreliable,one day he is ikwerre, another day he is igbo.
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Lagoon0: 6:39am On Mar 28, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
Yea

That is why they invented almost everything in the world presently grin
From automobiles, to airplanes, social networking platforms and even country flags, they were all made by women!
Lol which kin sarcasm bedis. Those wey dey like your comment think sey na true lol
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by engrchykae(m): 6:39am On Mar 28, 2021
MrColdsweat:
While there is no basis for comparison, we can all agree that It takes a very high level of intelligence to be treacherous.

That's all I can say.
rather it takes lack of restraint and conscience to be treacherous..
Men do consider,women don't,they are mean

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Lagoon0: 6:41am On Mar 28, 2021
engrchykae:
we underate the women too much,they are very cunning,smart, manipulative and knows how to play safe
But not intelligent, to be intelligent is not outsmart dubiously like politicians do.
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Olatomiwami(m): 6:43am On Mar 28, 2021
Women can keep secrets to their graves, may b that's the definition of Amaechi's women are more intelligent than men.
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by engrchykae(m): 6:45am On Mar 28, 2021
Lagoon0:

But not intelligent, to be intelligent is not outsmart dubiously like politicians do.
you get the point,a monkey is clever but not intelligent.
Nature placed man on the throne because man is kind and considerate,a man doesn't like seeing a woman or a baby cry,women are using that opportunity to manipulate men

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Idadurun: 6:45am On Mar 28, 2021
Simply say Okonjo Iweala is more intelligent than Muhammed Buhari
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Lagoon0: 6:46am On Mar 28, 2021
Probz:

Where were black people when white men were developing all these things?
Where were white when black was the world power, and has record of being the most mysterious and powerful world power that ever existed
Egyptians of Old.
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by engrchykae(m): 6:49am On Mar 28, 2021
Issues40:
Forget Jokes and Sarcasm. Have you guys taken time to critically observe what is going on around us lately? If you have, then you will discover that the FUTURE IS REALLY FEMALE. 70% of our workforce now consists of females. Check it everywhere. Women are now beginning to handle top top positions all over the country. We are witnessing the first female vice president of the united states and there's more to come. Even in families, a lot of women are beginning to assume the role of the bread winner of the family in the presence of the man. Watch how females dominate the world in the next 10 years and reduce men to nothing!
it's because we allowed it, Biden is forming sick,that is a ploy to make kamala harris the first female president.
Obama had it all planned,it's part of the plans of the NWO

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by LINTUNE(m): 6:50am On Mar 28, 2021
Anigreat:

shocked

With due respect, i want to know where they have put their intelligence to. Because last i checked men beat women in all ramifications. Be it invention, discovery, education, religion, politics etc etc. Who were the scientists that said it 600years ago? I want to learn.
just ignore that zombie man..
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 28, 2021
chriskosherbal:
Am sorry but using Adam and eve as a reference point is the most lowest way of thinking backing up your point .. HOW?

If you think she displayed practical intelligence on that faithful day, which culminated in removing goodies out of thier mouth and plowing them into a life of suffering hmmm that's just dumb to call that intelligence cos there is No intelligence in suffering (poverty), .

Intelligence that does not culminate in GREATNESS is FOOLISHNESS in disguise and will surface in the open soon ..as in the later case of Adam and Eve's supposed intelligence which was later seen as doom for them.

Pls learn to use examples you understand properly..

Nice day.

What i meant by citing them as examples Is, in this case Adam was not intelligent enough to detect that Eve was being deceived into going against the command given to them, rather he fell for the trick.

Meaning Adam being the first Man failed to exibit or lacked intelligence, which has sort of made an impression on the male folk generations after that.

Samson and Delilah.
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by engrchykae(m): 6:54am On Mar 28, 2021
Probz:

Where were black people when white men were developing all these things?
where were white men when black people were building pyramids and perfecting democracy as seen in the igbo culture,
Europe just wake up yesterday
We educated the Greeks who in turn educated the rest of europe,we have had our time,life is turn by turn
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by engrchykae(m): 6:59am On Mar 28, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

It seems you were in primary school when Patricia Etteh (Speaker Federal house of reps) looted over 600 million to renovate oo not build an apartment and she had to be removed and replaced by Dimeji bankole , Seems you still dey primary school when Diezani Madueke (Minister of petroleum) looted our treasury Dry, part of the reason why good luck lost coz she was exposed so badly that people felt that good luck has no guts to sack her and is incompetent, seems you still dey primary school when Stella Oduah (Minister of Aviation) Used over 600 million to purchase 6 bullet proof Cars for herself (I wonder who wan kill am)..

Your statement on giving them a chance holds no water and they are the worst looters than men..
Till today, Govt still dey confiscate Mama Peace loot.. even the ones they recovered codedly..
and bullion van things in bourdilon? looting has no gender rather looting is the exclusive of politicians whether make or female
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by skywalker240(m): 6:59am On Mar 28, 2021
originalprof:
Truly they are More intelligent ooo.. Ode Minister y u nor commot make dem take YOUR place, u can tell BUBU that u are UNFIT FOR THE JOB NA..Be Blabbing Like Goat
grin grin grin grin

This Nairaland sha
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by JustforMen: 7:01am On Mar 28, 2021
and men built the entire civilisation that the shameless fool is using to say his nonsense.
Oga Ameachi, if you wan get pussy, pay the hoes. You dont have to give fairy tales of women and their intelligence is more than that of men. what is the proof of that claim?
several experiments (like Bear Grill's, The Island) have shown that without men, women will not survive.

I get that when we want to fvck, the brain migrates south to the groin but you dont have to say nonsense to score any pussy points.
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Meena77(f): 7:02am On Mar 28, 2021
crossfm:
Yes,that was why Eve was able to outsmart Adam grin.
cheesy
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by engrchykae(m): 7:06am On Mar 28, 2021
juman:
But generally women are compassionate leaders.
Most of the countries with female leaders during this corona time, the leaders show more concern about peoples health and welfare.

See sweden with man as prime minister, the death toll is considerably high.

I prefer seeing female doctor than male doctor.

One day in oduduwa republic we would get female president.
One nigeria is a mistake.

if only you know what Hillary clinton did with Obama in Syria, Libya,you won't be talking,do you know what the queen elizabeth have done?killed princess Diana and had it covered up as accident.
A woman in the kissinger commission said about Africa"if you can give more birth than your enemy,then kill her children"so they invented hiv AIDS and other viral diseases to kill their enemies children.
Fear women
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by t6(m): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2021
Islie:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/women-are-more-intelligent-than-men-amaechi/

Though I have never been Amaechi's fan but I totally agree with him on this. In sincerity, women should get so serious in politics. Some of them remains faithful while some of them are instruments of division among their fellow women.

I come in peace!
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by juman(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2021
engrchykae:
if only you know what Hillary clinton did with Obama in Syria, Libya,you won't be talking,do you know what the queen elizabeth have done?killed princess Diana and had it covered up as accident.
A woman in the kissinger commission said about Africa"if you can give more birth than your enemy,then kill her children"so they invented hiv AIDS and other viral diseases to kill their enemies children.
Fear women

Rather love women.

1. American policy on syria and libya, were obama policy.
2. Killing of diana was blamed on queens husband.
3. HIV was not invented against africans. The disease killed many people also in western countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russia Vs Ukraine: Reno Omokri Blames Buhari For Biden's Weakness / More Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Buhari Looking Sporty In Lagos / Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.