Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Happy Birthday To Me (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Me (photos) (2825 Views)

I Bet You Can't Last 2mins In Bed With Me (photos) / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Georgekyrian(m): 1:14am On Mar 28, 2021
Oh I'm very happy today, not because I already made it but because I found out on the long run I'm not the first and can never be the last. I join Nairaland since 2011 and since then is my best place to be online, like my particular Bestie will always say; Gi na Nairaland mgbe obula (you and Nairaland everytime), that's when she want my attention but only to found out Nairaland has it already.
This forum had made me learn a lot, find out a lot about life, know my worth, and now I cannot stay a day without surfing through this place at most 8 times on my busy days. I have my favorites pals here and can't get to their post without a gaze at the thread, when I talk about this people @Lalasticlala (snake lord) @explorer @ilegend @anuofgod @righteousness55 and lots.. comes to my mind.
Thanks you all for been family, thanks for the times we share, thanks for the knowledge.
Life comes with all it's challenges but above all things I give my God the glory smiley
Let love leads

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Oturatetuala(m): 1:22am On Mar 28, 2021
Many more years on earth in good health and big cash.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Georgekyrian(m): 1:26am On Mar 28, 2021
More..

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Georgekyrian(m): 1:26am On Mar 28, 2021
Oturatetuala:
Thanks Brother
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Homeboiy: 1:41am On Mar 28, 2021
More clients to you

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by jaquanna45: 1:46am On Mar 28, 2021
Oturatetuala:
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Georgekyrian(m): 2:03am On Mar 28, 2021
Homeboiy:
More clients to you
Thanks Brother
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by shegzy0514(m): 2:10am On Mar 28, 2021
Big man, more life more money and heaven no go pass u bye
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by thatsleepboy1: 2:16am On Mar 28, 2021
Happy birthday to you nwanne mmadụ. May the good Lord continue to bless and loft you up. The gate of hell shall not prevail over you n'aha Jesu Christi onye nwe anyị.....AMÉN

Do giveaway na even if na 1k
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Raymond0008(m): 2:23am On Mar 28, 2021
Happy birthday G, God bless your new age with happiness and more of good things in life. Cheers
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 28, 2021
more blessings to you OG..
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by budaatum: 4:42am On Mar 28, 2021
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:57am On Mar 28, 2021
Happy birthday man, more life on Earth
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Oluolad86(f): 5:04am On Mar 28, 2021
Happy birthday sir. Please help me with free treatment with a cardiologist, kindly confirm my case, I'm in Ibadan for any confirmation please
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Michelle55: 5:10am On Mar 28, 2021
Oluolad86:
Happy birthday sir. Please help me with free treatment with a cardiologist, kindly confirm my case, I'm in Ibadan for any confirmation please
Please ma, we all have one problem or the other but kindly accord the poster his right today by not making it all about you. Just wish him well and then go ahead to create your own thread if you want to be taken serious.

This thing you're doing is called spamming and trust me no one takes a spammer serious especially when you go about disturbing the peace of others with your problem.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Michelle55: 5:13am On Mar 28, 2021
Happy birthday nwanne nmadu, may all your heart desires be granted and may you bask in God's divine protection and love.

Age gracefully,more wisdom and blessings to you.. Live long to count your unlimited breakthroughs!

Udo!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Oluolad86(f): 5:27am On Mar 28, 2021
Michelle55:

Please ma, we all have one problem or the other but kindly accord the poster his right today by not making it all about you. Just wish him well and then go ahead to create your own thread if you want to be taken serious.

This thing you're doing is called spamming and trust me no one takes a spammer serious especially when you go about disturbing the peace of others with your problem.

I pray that if I'm here lying to collect money from people with no sickness, I pray that I die before March 30th 2021, but if I'm real seeking help to be alive because of this reoccurring swollen legs ( pericarditis) May God send helpers to me soonest and heal me totally that I'll never fall sick nor have any heart related disease again. Amen

Because you made me cried bitterly for your comments, I pray for you too that God will heal my organs totally and transfer all my sicknesses to your body very soonest. So that you will spend huge money treating yourself from bad strange diseases to the level of begging, your own case will be worsen than mine cry cry. So shall it be unto you in Jesus name Amen.

If you can't help with simple prayers or words of encouragement, why not just go away? Most you place curses on your head? Most everyone be scammers? Why not read and pass by? Why nailing on my pains? Please
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Michelle55: 5:39am On Mar 28, 2021
Oluolad86:

I pray that if I'm here lying to collect money from people with no sickness, I pray that I die before March 30th 2021, but if I'm real seeking help to be alive because of this reoccurring swollen legs ( pericarditis) May God send helpers to me soonest and heal me totally that I'll never fall sick nor have any heart related disease again. Amen

Because you made me cried bitterly for your comments, I pray for you too that God will heal my organs totally and transfer all my sicknesses to your body very soonest. So that you will spend huge money treating yourself from bad strange diseases to the level of begging, your own case will be worsen than mine cry cry. So shall it be unto you in Jesus name Amen.

If you can't help with simple prayers or words of encouragement, why not just go away? Most you place curses on your head? Most everyone be scammers? Why not read and pass by? Why nailing on my pains? Please
Do you see what I'm talking about? I never insulted you nor make mockery of your situation, I simply gave you tips on how to get the genuine help you needed to hasten your healing process.
Why do we choose to ignore simple procedure and conclude that some people really wish us bad?
Can you clearly highlight the places I made mockery of you or even suggested that you were lying?
By the way, I never called you a scammer do go through the message again and don't be in a haste to reply all the time
Lastly, none of those things you listed above can ever be my portion because I did you no wrong and for wishing such on someone who is trying to help you goes a long way to show the kind of person you are.
Wish you speedy recovery!

6 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Jack005(m): 5:44am On Mar 28, 2021
Happy birthday odogwu.. Chukwu gozie gi
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by chichimezie(f): 5:58am On Mar 28, 2021
hapi bday dear.. send us location
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by OscarJaden(m): 6:08am On Mar 28, 2021
happy birthday sir
I pray God answered all your secret prayers
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 28, 2021
Georgekyrian:
Oh I'm very happy today, not because I already made it but because I found out on the long run I'm not the first and can never be the last. I join Nairaland since 2011 and since then is my best place to be online, like my particular Bestie will always say; Gi na Nairaland mgbe obula (you and Nairaland everytime), that's when she want my attention but only to found out Nairaland has it already.
This forum had made me learn a lot, find out a lot about life, know my worth, and now I cannot stay a day without surfing through this place at most 8 times on my busy days. I have my favorites pals here and can't get to their post without a gaze at the thread, when I talk about this people @Lalasticlala (snake lord) @explorer @ilegend @anuofgod @righteousness55 and lots.. comes to my mind.
Thanks you all for been family, thanks for the times we share, thanks for the knowledge.
Life comes with all it's challenges but above all things I give my God the glory smiley
Let love leads

Hbd.. make I drop aza for give away?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Georgekyrian(m): 6:34am On Mar 28, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Happy birthday to you nwanne mmadụ. May the good Lord continue to bless and loft you up. The gate of hell shall not prevail over you n'aha Jesu Christi onye nwe anyị.....AMÉN

Do giveaway na even if na 1k

Amen Bro, update your detail
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Georgekyrian(m): 6:35am On Mar 28, 2021
Miracood2:

Hbd.. make I drop aza for give away?

Oya update am Sis
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Georgekyrian(m): 6:36am On Mar 28, 2021
chichimezie:
hapi bday dear.. send us location

East of the Niger, anywhere you dey we go block ourselves
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Georgekyrian(m): 6:38am On Mar 28, 2021
Thanks all you lovely Nairalanders, Amen to your prayers for me. . I appreciates
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by maureensylvia(f): 7:31am On Mar 28, 2021
Georgekyrian:
Let love leads

Happy birthday bro
Bask in God's glory
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by nairalandescrow: 7:42am On Mar 28, 2021
Georgekyrian:
Let love leads
Birthday mate happy birthday to us. Though there's nothing happy about my own birthday, I'm about to off my phone soon because one kobo no dey to do anything and all these my friends go soon dey call to ask for location, if only they know my condition they no go bother wish me happy birthday hmm

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by wumi2017(f): 7:56am On Mar 28, 2021
May d goodness and blessings of God never depart from you bro, longlife and prosperity
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by zealousayo(m): 8:00am On Mar 28, 2021
Happy birthday to you sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? / Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter / Could She Be Playing With My Emotion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.