Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting (37038 Views)

Uncovering the Surprising Reason Jesus Said "The Violent Taketh it by Force" / What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future / Jesus Said Do Not Marry For The Sake Of The Kingdom Of Heaven! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by Zodiac61(m): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Christians also keep forgetting Jesus said they'd ask anything in his name and it would be done as long as they have faith even if the faith is as small as a mustard seed. Christians forget this when it comes to amputees as they'd rather give amputees indomie than ask Jesus to give them new limbs. A
They have not forgotten that Jesus was claimed to have said that.
They ignore it because they realise that his promise was false. He never gives them what they pray for, ever.

1 Like

Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by ManOfCompetence(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2021
Grace001:
I was expecting to make a declaration before I could comment on this thread.

This forum should be “Nairaland Islamic forum” if declaration is only compulsory only on Muslim threads before anyone could comment
Cc Seun
lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by ohosi4real(m): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2021
so interesting to read and know more about the words of the Lord Jesus Christ
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by AntiChristian: 9:27am On Mar 28, 2021
obyrich:
Seun why will you allow an Islamic fundamentalist to be running criticisms on Christian threads while Christians are debarred from commenting on Muslim threads. Is this fair?

Come to our threads on Friday and you'll see for yourself.
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by AntiChristian: 9:28am On Mar 28, 2021
Jirehz:

I always pray for peace in this country
My church holds intercessions for the country
God is justice, so whilst we pray that the Bokoharam members repent, we also pray that justice prevails for all the evil they’ve done.

I have this feeling that you’ll soon experience the mind blowing peace of Christ.
And you’ll come to Jesus Christ a changed man.

Real peace

Me come to Jesus Christ? Ta!

I worship his Creator not him.

1 Like

Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by ManOfCompetence(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2021
IJOBA11:
THE PROBLEM WITH THE TRINITARIAN CHRISTIANS IS THAT THEY STARTED WORSHIPING THE CREATION CHRIST INSTEAD OF THE CREATOR GOD embarassed
they are one and the same God......

1 Like

Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by IJOBA11: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

they are one and the same God......
YOU SHOULD AS WELL TELL ME THAT MOSES AND DAVID ARE THE SAME WITH GOD angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by helicoptarr: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2021
Thank you so kindly!
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by Opirlo: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2021
Nobody forgot anything. We are just greedy, wicked nd disobedience children.
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by Grace001: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

Cc Seun
lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44
Lai Muhammad
Buhari

What rules did I break ? I only stated the obvious, I thought this forum value and uphold equality for all

Please include “Lai Muhammad and Buhari”

1 Like

Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:51am On Mar 28, 2021
OMGoodness! cry

Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by Mummymahdi(f): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2021
Thank God I never forget any of these and many more sef.
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by Sheunma: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2021
Even jesus doesn't love all his enemies.
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2021
obyrich:
Seun why will you allow an Islamic fundamentalist to be running criticisms on Christian threads while Christians are debarred from commenting on Muslim threads. Is this fair?

It's not fair. It's just one of the proofs that Islam forcefully make people Muslims why you are not forced to accept Christ.

Why must I be asked to accept Islam to make comments on a Muslim thread while Muslims jump on Christian threads to display their madness.

Seun is Antichrist it's obvious.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by Farid24224(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2021
PenName55:

It's not fair. It's just one of the proofs that Islam forcefully make people Muslims why you are not forced to accept Christ.

Why must I be asked to accept Islam to make comments on a Muslim thread while Muslims jump on Christian threads to display their madness.

Seun is Antichrist it's obvious.

What do you want to comment in the first place?
So we should allow you o insult and discriminate our religion in our own thread?! Abeg Seun you think well...
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by TruthHurts1(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2021
Yes, because stopping followers of the criminal pedophile illiterate prophet from imposing their primitive religious ideology on Christian schools is the definition of terrorism.

AntiChristian:

Yes, I agree. Consuming fire would have consumed all those who uses Hijab.

CAN would have removed the Hijab from all female Muslims.

That one is not terrorism but persecution!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by kingxsamz(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2021
obyrich:

You're ranting over nothing.
That's just one comment from a Muslim compared to the numerous comments on Islamic posts.
Muslims hardly storm your threads, but you guys are the ones who occupy their threads even with the oath. undecided
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 28, 2021
Farid24224:

What do you want to comment in the first place?
So we should allow you o insult and discriminate our religion in our own thread?! Abeg Seun you think well...

Allow us to comment first then you'll know what we want to comment about. What if we want to commend Islam on how Muhammed encouraged you to beheaded non Muslims.

Why are you afraid. grin
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by Farid24224(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2021
PenName55:

Allow us to comment first then you'll know what we want to comment about. What if we want to commend Islam on how Muhammed encouraged you to beheaded non Muslims.

Why are you afraid. grin

You see, that's the reason why you shouldn't be at our thread.... Even a goat can convince you...
Go get genuine knowledge puto!!
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by jaxxy(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2021
We keep forgetting Jesus gave us 2 new commandments which sum of all the other commandments.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by FirmTR(m): 10:31am On Mar 28, 2021
Grace001:
I was expecting to make a declaration before I could comment on this thread.

This forum should be “Nairaland Islamic forum” if declaration is only compulsory only on Muslim threads before anyone could comment

It is obvious that Oluwaseun Osewa is a biased yoruba muslim undecided
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by ScamHunter: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2021
You forgot the way the churches forget the big one: That Jesus warned about wealth and materialism so much the at a point, He even said that it is difficult for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. Yet today's church is mostly about money, money and more money.

Men and women pursue it as the church mostly do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by emmyrate1(m): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2021
AntiChristian:
Love your neighbor as yourself self no be here o!

CAN wet dey force Muslims girls to remove their Hijab in Public schools. And Bishop Oyedepo was calling the consuming fire of God to come decide the matter. The fire he never called on bandits, kidnappers and Boko haram.

Christians will give you anything for as long as you can convert to christianity. Visiting the sick is an avenue to make fishes of men to christianity.

How do you love your enemies and pray for them? Christians are the major cursers of Buhari and Nigeria as if they are their enemy. Can you pray for Boko haram too?
u are just a confuse fellow, when did hijab become a dressing school code. Western education is haram says by ur people, why dont u took ur wards to cleric school as ur people believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by iramure(m): 10:55am On Mar 28, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Christians also keep forgetting Jesus said they'd ask anything in his name and it would be done as long as they have faith even if the faith is as small as a mustard seed. Christians forget this when it comes to amputees as they'd rather give amputees indomie than ask Jesus to give them new limbs. A
lol, with all the faith, oyedepo, kumuyi, adeboye, tb Joshua, otobo suleiman, oyakilomhe, Lazarus, and the rest have, I never hear ordinary dead rat wake up...
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by DOCU(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2021
NICE ONE BRO
JESUS IS LORD!

1 Like

Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by Adakintroy: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2021
Do not be overcome by evil but overcome evil with good.

The Jesus psychology top all psychology.

That's why he is the greatest teacher ever.

1 Like

Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by justli: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2021
God bless you sir. This is very enlightening. We seem to forget that love your neighbor command, especially considering the desperation in the country and daily drudgery of the average Nigeria.

Thanks for pointing this out. Being long I heard this sermon of a broken and compassionate Christian.
May the spirit of God guide us through.
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by danngnews: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2021
AntiChristian:

Come to our threads on Friday and you'll see for yourself.

Answer the question, is it fair?
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by AMBURSAA(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2021
MY GREAT LOVE TO JESUS ( A.S ) LEAD ME TO ISLAM.. THANK YOU GOD (ALLAH) FOR BE A MUSLIM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch / Understanding The Concept of Tithing / About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.