Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,613 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting (37023 Views)

Uncovering the Surprising Reason Jesus Said "The Violent Taketh it by Force" / What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future / Jesus Said Do Not Marry For The Sake Of The Kingdom Of Heaven! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by budaatum: 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
DEMZEE:

By supporting abortion and LGBTQ ryt

By supporting the right for people to chose to go to heaven or hell.

buda is not God!
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by MightySparrow: 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

What MURIC is doing CAN has done worse. Anyways I'm not a fan of MURIC as they are right sometimes and wrong other times like all humans.
The schools in question are public schools at the moment not christian/missionary schools. All this your yarn na offpoints.
Public schools built by Christians toils and hard earned money forcefully taken over by bastard OBJ as he did for OAU , Library Stadium etc whileims were busy doing nothing other than planning jihad.

What rights are Muslims claiming? What gain have those missions now? Another wave of school building by these churches are going nationwide. Another antichristians will be planning to take over them while they are not contributing any meaningful things other than killings and violence.
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by DEMZEE(m): 7:18am On Mar 30, 2021
budaatum:

By supporting the right for people to chose to go to heaven or hell.

buda is not God!

Lol

How humanistic is that uhn??
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by budaatum: 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
DEMZEE:

Lol

How humanistic is that uhn??

How humanistic is love your neighbour and mind the forest in your own eyes instead of the twig in your neighbour's eye, and stone your neighbours only if you are sinless yourself?

I don't know, Demzee. Educate buda please.
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by AntiChristian: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
MightySparrow:
Public schools built by Christians toils and hard earned money forcefully taken over by bastard OBJ as he did for OAU , Library Stadium etc whileims were busy doing nothing other than planning jihad.

What rights are Muslims claiming? What gain have those missions now? Another wave of school building by these churches are going nationwide. Another antichristians will be planning to take over them while they are not contributing any meaningful things other than killings and violence.

If your church build schools don't accept other faith in it in a way to convert them. Our eyes are opening to the laws of the FRN.

Section 38 Subsection 1-3 states:

(1). Every person shall be entitled to freedom of thought, conscience and religion, including freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom (either alone or in community with others, and in public or in private) to manifest and propagate his religion or belief in worship, teaching, practice and observance.

(2) No person attending any place of education shall be required to receive religious instruction or to take part in or attend any religious ceremony or observance if such instruction ceremony or observance relates to a religion other than his own, or religion not approved by his parent or guardian.

(3). No religious community or denomination shall be prevented from providing religious instruction for pupils of that community or denomination in any place of education maintained wholly by that community or denomination.
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by DEMZEE(m): 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
budaatum:

How humanistic is love your neighbour and mind the forest in your own eyes instead of the twig in your neighbour's eye, and stone your neighbours only if you are sinless yourself?

I don't know, Demzee. Educate buda please.

By allowing abortion,abominations and LGBTQ is stoning my neighbors eyes

Interesting
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by budaatum: 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
DEMZEE:

By allowing abortion,abominations and LGBTQ is stoning my neighbors eyes

Interesting

"Allowing"? Your aborting and LGBTQ neighbours ask for your allowance to abort and LGBTQ? Are you some god in your neighborhood that your aborting and LGBTQ neighbours ask for your allowance?

Me, I never reach your level, sorry. My own neighbours do not concern me with their aborting nor their LGBTQ, and I can only wonder why your's would.
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by DEMZEE(m): 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
budaatum:

"Allowing"? Your aborting and LGBTQ neighbours ask for your allowance to abort and LGBTQ? Are you some god in your neighborhood that your aborting and LGBTQ neighbours ask for your allowance?

Me, I never reach your level, sorry. My own neighbours do not concern me with their aborting nor their LGBTQ, and I can only wonder why your's would.

By making abortion and LGBTQ legal is Wat then??
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by budaatum: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

By making abortion and LGBTQ legal is Wat then??
So, it's not that they ask you to allow them. I did wonder about you being asked for permission.

Who is making abortion and LGBTQ "legal"? Are you sure you don't mean decriminalizing?

And do you understand the consequence of making abortion and LGBTQ illegal? Can you police abortion and LGBTQ?
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by DEMZEE(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
budaatum:

So, it's not that they ask you to allow them. I did wonder about you being asked for permission.

Who is making abortion and LGBTQ "legal"? Are you sure you don't mean decriminalizing?

And do you understand the consequence of making abortion and LGBTQ illegal? Can you police abortion and LGBTQ?

By making it legal is making is become part of the norms of that society

I'm all for making abominations and aberrations like abortion rights, LGBTQ rights illegal and criminalized
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by budaatum: 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

By making it legal is making is become part of the norms of that society

I'm all for making abominations and aberrations like abortion rights, LGBTQ rights illegal and criminalized

LGBTQ and abortions are already norms in society, and whether you make them legal or not you can not police either since you can't place police in people's bedrooms and you definitely can not place police in a woman's womb. Most of the world already know this, and the harm caused by trying.

But hey, you go knock yourself out "making abominations and aberrations like abortion rights, LGBTQ rights illegal and criminalized". Personally, I'd rather be tending my own forest than my neighbours twigs.
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by DEMZEE(m): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
budaatum:

LGBTQ and abortions are already norms in society, and whether you make them legal or not you can not police either since you can't place police in people's bedrooms and you definitely can not place police in a woman's womb. Most of the world already know this, and the harm caused by trying.

But hey, you go knock yourself out "making abominations and aberrations like abortion rights, LGBTQ rights illegal and criminalized". Personally, I'd rather be tending my own forest than my neighbours twigs.

Nope in Africa it's not the norms nd it's an abomination. We kill LGBTQ people for sports. They are pure evil and aberrations.

Criminalizing LGBTQ is a win for me

Abortion is legal in three cases, rape, incest and pregnancy leading to death of the woman
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by Zodiac61(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
Shokoloko:

Kindly note that we do not pray to Jesus, but to God in Jesus name.

Again do not be quick to assume that every christian has faith like a grain of mustard seed.

You are obviously confused and did not read my post properly. What has what you pray to got to do with my post?
I was talking about Jesus's failed promise - you know, the one is John 16:23.
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by budaatum: 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

Nope in Africa it's not the norms nd it's an abomination. We kill LGBTQ people for sports. They are pure evil and aberrations.

Criminalizing LGBTQ is a win for me

Abortion is legal in three cases, rape, incest and pregnancy leading to death of the woman

Please show me one LGBTQ person you killed for sports in Africa.

And show me one case of illegal abortion in Africa too.
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by DEMZEE(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
budaatum:

Please show me one LGBTQ person you killed for sports in Africa.

And show me one case of illegal abortion in Africa too.

We kill them psychologically

They are hiding

They are aberrations and abnormalities

They will forever be in hiding, those demons

Same with abortion, it's legal for those cases I told u about. But if u commit it for any other reason outside those cases, u will b shamed and ridiculed
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by budaatum: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

We kill them psychologically

They are hiding

They are aberrations and abnormalities

They will forever be in hiding, those demons

Same with abortion, it's legal for those cases I told u about. But if u commit it for any other reason outside those cases, u will b shamed and ridiculed

Do you have a religion Demzee? What is it?
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by DEMZEE(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
budaatum:

Do you have a religion Demzee? What is it?

Common sense, science and humanism
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by budaatum: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

Common sense, science and humanism

I do not see any common sense or science nor humanism in "kill them psychologically" and in "u will b shamed and ridiculed". In fact, I see no sense and complete lack of humanism in how you describe yourself and your acts.

I must say though that "common sense" is the sort of sense most do no work to acquire and just pick off the street because it is common like sand so I can understand how you might think you have something of value when what you have is really worthless.

Science, for instance, is the use of the senses, and is a learned skill. For though you might think you see, you really might not even know how to look. And that's talking about just one of the many human senses.

As for humanism, you actually don't sound like you know that it means, love your fellow human beings, or you would not "kill them psychologically" nor "u will b shamed and ridiculed".

Anyway, I do believe in freedom of worship and belief, so if you want to go about "kill them psychologically" and "u will b shamed and ridiculed", please go ahead and enjoy yourself. Just know that there are others out there who believe in an eye for an eye.

Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by DEMZEE(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
budaatum:

I do not see any common sense or science nor humanism in "kill them psychologically" and in "u will b shamed and ridiculed". In fact, I see no sense and complete lack of humanism in how you describe yourself and your acts.

I must say though that "common sense" is the sort of sense most do no work to acquire and just pick off the street because it is common like sand so I can understand how you might think you have something of value when what you have is really worthless.

Science, for instance, is the use of the senses, and is a learned skill. For though you might think you see, you really might not even know how to look. And that's talking about just one of the many human senses.

As for humanism, you actually don't sound like you know that it means, love your fellow human beings, or you would not "kill them psychologically" nor "u will b shamed and ridiculed".

Anyway, I do believe in freedom of worship and belief, so if you want to go about "kill them psychologically" and "u will b shamed and ridiculed", please go ahead and enjoy yourself. Just know that there are others out there who believe in an eye for an eye.

Abomination, aberrations and abnormalities like LGBTQ won't be d norms in Africa sha

We will never be like the western societies especially culture wise

Thank God for Islam
Re: 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting by budaatum: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

Abomination, aberrations and abnormalities like LGBTQ won't be d norms in Africa sha

We will never be like the western societies especially culture wise

Thank God for Islam

Are you now claiming to be a Muslim, Demzee?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Jane Watiri: Kenyan Prostitute Turned Pastor & Motivational Speaker / About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today / 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.