Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Why Didn’t God Just Destroy Satan? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didn’t God Just Destroy Satan? (295 Views)

The 3 Friends Who Set Out To Destroy Satan / “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Didn’t God Just Destroy Satan? by blazepascal(m): 5:36am On Mar 28, 2021
yes.. the same question again why didn't God destroy Satan .well ..I felt he should have destroyed satan and the other other demons that rebelled against him but rather God chased them out of heaven if he had destroyed Satan then there would be no need of creating hell

well ..God is the wisest. he's wisdom is beyond human imagination. but sometimes there are thought that just crossed our mind and you start to ponder why is this ,why is that etc e.g I made a post about God existence the question was where was God from well ..no body know where God was from it's a crazy question but sometimes we have this thoughts in mind they come an go which brings me back to our current question why God didn't destroy Lucifer.

your input are welcomed.. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Didn’t God Just Destroy Satan? by donaldking10: 5:55am On Mar 28, 2021
he was not captured after the war in heaven. baba jakpa immediately he lost the war.
Re: Why Didn’t God Just Destroy Satan? by Nyamuriflathead: 6:00am On Mar 28, 2021
donaldking10:
he was not captured after the war in heaven.
baba jakpa immediately he lost the war.

u mean Satan could escape from the presence of God, is he not Omnipresent and All knowing again?

4 Likes

Re: Why Didn’t God Just Destroy Satan? by orunto27: 6:50am On Mar 28, 2021
UNTIL HUMANS STOP HATING.
Re: Why Didn’t God Just Destroy Satan? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:57am On Mar 28, 2021
I am Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, would you like me to participate in the ongoing discussion?
Sorry i intentionally ignored your other thread with the feeling that you're just one of those fully determined atheists seeking more back up for their unbelief.
If you want me to participate just signify by saying YES! smiley

blazepascal:

yes.. the same question again why didn't God destroy Satan .well ..I felt he should have destroyed satan and the other other demons that rebelled against him but rather God chased them out of heaven if he had destroyed Satan then there would be no need of creating hell

well ..God is the wisest. he's wisdom is beyond human imagination. but sometimes there are thought that just crossed our mind and you start to ponder why is this ,why is that etc e.g I made a post about God existence the question was where was God from well ..no body know where God was from it's a crazy question but sometimes we have this thoughts in mind they come an go which brings me back to our current question why God didn't destroy Lucifer.

your input are welcomed.. thanks
Re: Why Didn’t God Just Destroy Satan? by CodeTemplar: 7:55am On Mar 28, 2021
Can you show us another spirit being God has destroyed first.
Re: Why Didn’t God Just Destroy Satan? by hopefulLandlord: 8:01am On Mar 28, 2021
because every hero needs a villain

when you create a good superhero, you'll need a good supervillain to go alongside it and help the superhero idea make sense

that's reason the people that created Batman also created Ra’s Al Ghul, Joker

Same reason the people that created Thor created Loki

Same reason the creators of Spiderman created doctor octopus

same reason creators of Superman created Lex Luthor

the creators of Abrahamic god created the devil so that god can make sense. if the devil dies in this fictional story they're telling us then god would cease to make sense. so devil has to last as long as god

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn’t God Just Destroy Satan? by The5DME(m): 8:12am On Mar 28, 2021
Either because he can't or just won't do it.
Re: Why Didn’t God Just Destroy Satan? by ictjobber: 8:15am On Mar 28, 2021
Following
Re: Why Didn’t God Just Destroy Satan? by OKOATA(m): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2021
First things first hell doesn't exist, hell was just put in the Bible to make us not sin. God said he's the omnipresent, God said before I was formed in the womb he knew thee. If God knew Osama would blow the world trade center why did he create him? If God knows that I would sin everyday and that could lead me to hell why create me in the first place. I have this great believe that if hell was to exist all of us in the world would go to hell. Nobody would make heaven, the only perfect man in the world that ever lived was Jesus, even Jesus at some point got angry and one of the fruits of the flesh is anger. Jesus was so perfect that he still got angry which he shouldn't have when they turned the house of God to a market. Nobody has been to hell, no man on earth, yeah the Bible said so but I don't think God that's love will still send his own kids to a forever hell because he lustfully looked at another's man's wife. That was the only sin that led him to hell, or let me ask you OP if you are so perfect and you make it to heaven, God tells you so so so and so member of your family is in hell and he shows you a photo of their suffering, would you not hate such a God? God isn't evil, God is love, only an evil God will send someone to hell for a stupid sin.
Re: Why Didn’t God Just Destroy Satan? by blazepascal(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2021
OKOATA:
First things first hell doesn't exist, hell was just put in the Bible to make us not sin. God said he's the omnipresent, God said before I was formed in the womb he knew thee. If God knew Osama would blow the world trade center why did he create him? If God knows that I would sin everyday and that could lead me to hell why create me in the first place. I have this great believe that if hell was to exist all of us in the world would go to hell. Nobody would make heaven, the only perfect man in the world that ever lived was Jesus, even Jesus at some point got angry and one of the fruits of the flesh is anger. Jesus was so perfect that he still got angry which he shouldn't have when they turned the house of God to a market. Nobody has been to hell, no man on earth, yeah the Bible said so but I don't think God that's love will still send his own kids to a forever hell because he lustfully looked at another's man's wife. That was the only sin that led him to hell, or let me ask you OP if you are so perfect and you make it to heaven, God tells you so so so and so member of your family is in hell and he shows you a photo of their suffering, would you not hate such a God? God isn't evil, God is love, only an evil God will send someone to hell for a stupid sin.
who told you hell does not exist God created hell for Lucifer and his angel but since we human have decided to keep sinning We will end up in hell too
Re: Why Didn’t God Just Destroy Satan? by OKOATA(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2021
blazepascal:
who told you hell does not exist God created hell for Lucifer and his angel but since we human have decided to keep sinning We will end up in hell too
Yes I skipped that part, hell is created for the devil and his demons but not for humans. No human on earth will end up in hell, hell isn't meant for humans. Just because the Bible said so you as a man need to reason it that it impossible. If we die, it's an everlasting unconsciousness just like how we didn't know how we grew up in our mothers womb till around nursery school when we began to know we are conscious on the mother earth, ECCELESI said so. We go like the sands of the storm, nothng like hell to humans and stop living in that fear.
Re: Why Didn’t God Just Destroy Satan? by blazepascal(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2021
CodeTemplar:
no spirit ..so what does it mean spirit can't be desteoyed
Re: Why Didn’t God Just Destroy Satan? by blazepascal(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2021
CodeTemplar:
no spirit ..so what does it mean spirit can't be destroyed
Re: Why Didn’t God Just Destroy Satan? by blazepascal(m): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2021
OKOATA:
Yes I skipped that part, hell is created for the devil and his demons but not for humans. No human on earth will end up in hell, hell isn't meant for humans. Just because the Bible said so you as a man need to reason it that it impossible. If we die, it's an everlasting unconsciousness just like how we didn't know how we grew up in our mothers womb till around nursery school when we began to know we are conscious on the mother earth, ECCELESI said so. We go like the sands of the storm, nothng like hell to humans and stop living in that fear.
my man don't be deceived haven't YOU read Lazarus and the rich man in the Bible. it was Jesus who told that story. the rich man later found him self in hell
Re: Why Didn’t God Just Destroy Satan? by OKOATA(m): 9:15am On Mar 28, 2021
blazepascal:
my man don't be deceived haven't YOU read Lazarus and the rich man in the Bible. it was Jesus who told that story. the rich man later found him self in hell
You are the one that's not using his head, all those stories were told to keep us from sinning. Don't let religion delude you, let me ask you a question. If you were to be a father and your 3 sons happens to commit adultery would you let them be burnt to ashes? I bet you wouldn't because of your love for them. It's the same as God's love for us, if you think God will do such to a sinner then the God you serve is evil, only an evil god will burn you in hell for a stupid sin.
Re: Why Didn’t God Just Destroy Satan? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2021
blazepascal:
yes.. the same question again why didn't God destroy Satan .well ..I felt he should have destroyed satan and the other other demons that rebelled against him but rather God chased them out of heaven if he had destroyed Satan then there would be no need of creating hell...

And the same answer is given "So as to catch all the would-be's Satans and Satan-sons and Santan-as, to Destroy All of them in and with One Single Process!

(1) (Reply)

Bushiri’s 8 year old Daughter Dies In Kenyan hospital / Jesus Called The Righteous "Blessed", But The Wicked "Cursed"! / Photos Of 3 Powerful Pastors That Graced Winners Chapel Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.