Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Moments Black Girl Ran To Hug Billionaire's Daughter Cuppy, See What Cuppy Did - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moments Black Girl Ran To Hug Billionaire's Daughter Cuppy, See What Cuppy Did (5328 Views)

Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face / Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. / Victor Anichebe: DJ Cuppy Did Not Throw Me Out Of A Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moments Black Girl Ran To Hug Billionaire's Daughter Cuppy, See What Cuppy Did by Edem247(m): 7:30am On Mar 28, 2021
Moments A Black Girl Ran To Hug Billionaire's Daughter, Cuppy In London, Look At What Cuppy Did

Hello guys, welcome to my channel. This afternoon's gist is about the reaction the billionaire's daughter, Cuppy did after a black girl ran to hug her in the streets of London. This was made known to the public after the Singer and disc jockey shared the short video clip on her social media platforms. According to the video, DJ Cuppy was taking a stroll around the street of London when a young black girl saw her, she immediately recognized the billionaire's daughter and ...Continue Reading And Watch The VIDEO HERE >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcXkj3Mh3zQ

1 Like

Re: Moments Black Girl Ran To Hug Billionaire's Daughter Cuppy, See What Cuppy Did by EmekaBlue(m): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2021
Baby London young girl fool crying

She even rest her head for cuppy boobi as a baby

Nonsense. NEXT news plz
Re: Moments Black Girl Ran To Hug Billionaire's Daughter Cuppy, See What Cuppy Did by EmptyGarden(m): 7:47am On Mar 28, 2021
The camera man and the person wey stage this thing try, it looks believeable.
Re: Moments Black Girl Ran To Hug Billionaire's Daughter Cuppy, See What Cuppy Did by illicit(m): 7:48am On Mar 28, 2021
I have a crush on Cuppy tho....

I want to crush those huge mountains on her chest tongue
Re: Moments Black Girl Ran To Hug Billionaire's Daughter Cuppy, See What Cuppy Did by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 28, 2021
EmptyGarden:
The camera man and the person wey stage this thing try, it looks believeable.

Cuppy and clout chasing..
Just belike aba kyari and heavenly rest
Re: Moments Black Girl Ran To Hug Billionaire's Daughter Cuppy, See What Cuppy Did by padi94(m): 11:20am On Mar 28, 2021
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Moments Black Girl Ran To Hug Billionaire's Daughter Cuppy, See What Cuppy Did by MackIV(m): 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
illicit:
I have a crush on Cuppy tho....

I want to crush those huge mountains on her chest tongue

Those melons

Damn!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moments Black Girl Ran To Hug Billionaire's Daughter Cuppy, See What Cuppy Did by Rickbronz(m): 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
good for them.
Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. check my signature for more details.

1 Like

Re: Moments Black Girl Ran To Hug Billionaire's Daughter Cuppy, See What Cuppy Did by indie7: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Baby London young girl fool crying

She even rest her head for cuppy boobi as a baby

Nonsense. NEXT news plz
Re: Moments Black Girl Ran To Hug Billionaire's Daughter Cuppy, See What Cuppy Did by BanevsJoker(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
This OP is quite dumb. What has colour go to do with it? Will you die if you just say "a young girl"?
Re: Moments Black Girl Ran To Hug Billionaire's Daughter Cuppy, See What Cuppy Did by BigYash: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Why she come dress like father Christmas,abi father Chelsea grin, I prefer Temi to this pink hair attention seeker,any day ,anytime.
Blues fans na joke I dey o.. Don't take it too serious..
Re: Moments Black Girl Ran To Hug Billionaire's Daughter Cuppy, See What Cuppy Did by Meto1234(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
wetin be the title of this movie.
Re: Moments Black Girl Ran To Hug Billionaire's Daughter Cuppy, See What Cuppy Did by mastertek: 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
Recognize someone you have not met before, even with nose mask that cover half of her face.

This is stage
Re: Moments Black Girl Ran To Hug Billionaire's Daughter Cuppy, See What Cuppy Did by Mastakija(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
Your voice no b from this side o

Re: Moments Black Girl Ran To Hug Billionaire's Daughter Cuppy, See What Cuppy Did by Mastakija(m): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
The girl na comfirm 9ja u no hear her mama voice ni
ndi igbogrin

(1) (Reply)

Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day / Nigerian Celebrities That Allegedly Bleach Their Skin / Agege Bread Sellers And Street Hawkers Are Now Dressing Like Models Already(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.