Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing (1679 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by Dtruthspeaker: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
Myer:

If the Bible says God sacrificed his only begotten son to take away the sins of the world, how come sin is still rife in the world even over 2000 years after?

Fastest and Shortest Answer is Christ Took Away the Sins of ONLY THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT TO CONTINUE IN SINS having learnt that, as is with our Nature and Behaviour, All Who Sin and Offend A Person MUST PAY, in A Way that is not Pleasant, for the Offences they have Done Against and Giving to Someone else, Including Him!

Myer:

Even Christians commit some of the worst sins that unbelievers don't simply because they believe they have a sinless life in Christ. No amount of sin they commit stops them from heaven just because they claim to believe in Jesus right?

WRONG!

First, Many Claim Christ-like aka Christians BUT ARE NOT!

Secondly, I and many others, tell it to them that No Person, who gives offences (Sin) and continues to give offences, shall Escape the Anger of The Offended!

They Shall and Must Pay for their Offences!
as is Our Law!

Myer:

Today being palm Sunday, Christians are celebrating the entrance of Jesus to Jerusalem to fulfill one purpose, to take away the sins of men by bringing the kingdom of heaven on earth through his death and resurrection.

2000 years after, does this world look like the kingdom of heaven to you? Has sin stopped even among Christians?

Answer this in all honesty if you can.

This World is to be Destroyed and Wiped Away, as you can see the beginnings of it, so you were looking at the wrong place (which is why some people are seeking to escape to the moon and mars as if God Who made those things will not know that they fled there grin)

Secondly, the Rule of God aka kingdom of God ONLY COMES AFTER ALL SATANS AND SATANSONS AND SATAN'AS HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED AND SEPARATED from the Population to be Cast into the Fire!

The Gospel and Prophecy is not to stop sin BUT TO SEPARATE SINNERS FROM RIGHTEOUS PERSONS; LAW-BREAKERS FROM CITIZENS,!
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by Dtruthspeaker: 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
culf:

paul was one of the greatest persecutors of the gospel but after encounter with God ended up to be one of the greatest apostles.
God hates sin, not sinner. He is my brother, God made us all, its the spirit in Him that I dislike and I wouldn't want to associate with.
#Love

First, You are not "God"

Secondly, "It is Finished" Shut the Door, that No can open, therefore Not in these last days!

But I have done my part in warning you, so I stand away that you may do what seemeth good to the thee!
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by culf: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

First, You are not "God"

Secondly, "It is Finished" Shut the Door, that No can open, therefore Not in these last days!

But I have done my part in warning you, so I stand away that you may do what seemeth good to the thee!

Thanks for your concern but through the show of love, you can win unbeliever over to your side, not by runner away. He should be the one runner from you not the other way round
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by inereunwa1(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
naijapips04:

You are absolutely not making sense. If you could make a perfectly clean human , why make a filthy one and then bring soap as an option for whoever free willy needs a bath? Does that make sense to you?
he was using that 'soap' as an example and stop being childish! You think you are smart, you are just the opposite!
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by naijapips04: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
inereunwa1:
he was using that 'soap' as an example and stop being childish! You think you are smart, you are just the opposite!

You are not worth my time of you don't understand that we are extending the analogy.
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by Dtruthspeaker: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
culf:

Thanks for your concern but through the show of love, you can win unbeliever over to your side, not by runner away. He should be the one runner from you not the other way round

Then ye have not heard that it is Written that some have been Marked for Destruction for they will Neither repent nor Honour The Lord! Revelation 16:9 and 11, Jude 18 and 19 etc

And they know it:
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by inereunwa1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
naijapips04:

You are not worth my time of you don't understand that we are extending the analogy.
neither are you! And what 'analogy are talking about? If i may ask
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by sonmvayina(m): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jesus has got nothing to do with God. We are all sons and daughters of God. Jesus is just a Roman/Greek creation. Just like stan lee created spider man...
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by truespeak: 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
geoworldedu:
God is a big-time failure. Sending his son to die for the sins of the world but since continued like ever before. What a monumental failure.

No failure if even One is Saved!

That is how Highly Greatly Good He is!

I thank Him every day for that I am counted in the number and seperated unto him.

But for you and your yous, you all shall be Gathered up and Burned!

So do not worry yourself about His dying for us, but rather worry for yourselves and for the set day of Wrath!
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by truespeak: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Then ye have not heard that it is Written that some have been Marked for Destruction for they will Neither repent nor Honour The Lord! Revelation 16:9 and 11, Jude 18 and 19 etc

And they know it:

Oh yes!
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by geoworldedu: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

I have read some of post, is everything okay sir/ma your post or past post is of someone that is angry with religion and other things. I pray for you that peace should locate you in Jesus mighty name.
I'm just catching cruise with religious Gods
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by geoworldedu: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2023
True or false
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by geoworldedu: 7:29am On Apr 21, 2023
Wasted Jesus
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:52am On Apr 21, 2023
geoworldedu:

True or false

FALSE!

If the purpose for which the sacrifice was made is not met then it would have been a big waste but so far the profit is everywhere then it worths the sacrifice.

God wants the earth to be a Paradise but He doesn't work robots like animals living on instinct to be His only glory that's why He created humans in His image. Genesis 1:26

Satan came and alienated humans from God making them feel more important than they are that's why the earth is filled with violence, injustice, crime, immorality, murder and so on.

God intends to destroy humans that can't live conscientiously but before then a role model must be presented and such a role model must lay down his perfect human life to redeem obedient mankind that's what Jesus came to do.

What is the expected result after this sacrifice?

Immediately this role model is done with the human sacrifice he will return to his former abode (heaven) as a spirit being awaiting order from God to apply the benefits of the sacrifice {Psalms 110:1} Jesus began ruling in heaven in the year 1914 from that time on he began gathering his earthly subjects who will inherit the earth forever {Psalms 37:29} after rebellious humans has been wiped out {Psalms 37:9-11; Proverbs 2:20-22} his subjects will have love among themselves {John 13:34-35} they will learn to think alike as peace lovers {John 17:22} they will divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons among themselves, and vow never to raise weapons against their fellowman {Isaiah 2:2-4} in fact it will be as if they're all speaking just one language of understanding among themselves despite coming from different nations and backgrounds! Zephaniah 3:9

Ọmọ this is happening today, so God is about to destroy all rebellious humans since what He wanted has sufficed, thanks to Jesus for the great sacrifice to redeem obedient mankind and the greatest thanks goes to his father who has been patient all these while for us to see how Jesus' sacrificial death brings benefits to obedient mankind! smiley

1 Like

Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by geoworldedu: 9:44am On Apr 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

FALSE!

If the purpose for which the sacrifice was made is not met then it would have been a big waste but so far the profit is everywhere then it worths the sacrifice.

God wants the earth to be a Paradise but He doesn't work robots like animals living on instinct to be His only glory that's why He created humans in His image. Genesis 1:26

Satan came and alienated humans from God making them feel more important than they are that's why the earth is filled with violence, injustice, crime, immorality, murder and so on.

God intends to destroy humans that can't live conscientiously but before then a role model must be presented and such a role model must lay down his perfect human life to redeem obedient mankind that's what Jesus came to do.

What is the expected result after this sacrifice?

Immediately this role model is done with the human sacrifice he will return to his former abode (heaven) as a spirit being awaiting order from God to apply the benefits of the sacrifice {Psalms 110:1} Jesus began ruling in heaven in the year 1914 from that time on he began gathering his earthly subjects who will inherit the earth forever {Psalms 37:29} after rebellious humans has been wiped out {Psalms 37:9-11; Proverbs 2:20-22} his subjects will have love among themselves {John 13:34-35} they will learn to think alike as peace lovers {John 17:22} they will divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons among themselves, and vow never to raise weapons against their fellowman {Isaiah 2:2-4} in fact it will be as if they're all speaking just one language of understanding among themselves despite coming from different nations and backgrounds! Zephaniah 3:9

Ọmọ this is happening today, so God is about to destroy all rebellious humans since what He wanted has sufficed, thanks to Jesus for the great sacrifice to redeem obedient mankind and the greatest thanks goes to his father who has been patient all these while for us to see how Jesus' sacrificial death brings benefits to obedient mankind! smiley

After the sacrifice of god, sin did not subside, rather it seems worse. That is a glaring evidence that god and his son failed woefully like Buhari and APC.
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2023
geoworldedu:

After the sacrifice of god, sin did not subside, rather it seems worse. That is a glaring evidence that god and his son failed woefully like Buhari and APC.

God never promised that the whole world will become a Paradise without first destroying rebellious and disobedient humans that's what Jesus meant when he said "just as it happened in the days of Noah"
So you're having wrong expectation, if you lived during the time of Noah you won't expect everyone to be righteous nah, if everyone is righteous why destroying them? smiley

1 Like

Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by geoworldedu: 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

God never promised that the whole world will become a Paradise without first destroying rebellious and disobedient humans that's what Jesus meant when he said "just as it happened in the days of Noah"
So you're having wrong expectation, if you lived during the time of Noah you won't expect everyone to be righteous nah, if everyone is righteous why destroying them? smiley
It is the eye of Jehovah's witness you are trying to explain. I am talking through the eye of Christianity and,not through JW which is not Christianity. Or is JW Christian?
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
geoworldedu:
It is the eye of Jehovah's witness you are trying to explain. I am talking through the eye of Christianity and,not through JW which is not Christianity. Or is JW Christian?

Your question is biblical so if you're seeking a honest answer consider what the Bible say! wink

1 Like

Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by geoworldedu: 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Your question is biblical so if you're seeking a honest answer consider what the Bible say! wink
What the bible said is that Jesus came to remove sin, but it ended up as coming to waste his life for nothing.
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
geoworldedu:
What the bible said is that Jesus came to remove sin, but it ended up as coming to waste his life for nothing.

Can you quote where the highlighted is written word for word or you're just speculating? grin
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by geoworldedu: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Can you quote where the highlighted is written word for word or you're just speculating? grin
Take am grin

[46] And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: [47] And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem

Next Argument pls. Jehovah's Witnesses never give up except if you ask them to pray grin
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2023
geoworldedu:

Take am grin

[46] And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: [47] And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem

Next Argument pls. Jehovah's Witnesses never give up except if you ask them to pray grin

My guy, this is what you said earlier:
geoworldedu:

All i asked from you is to quote the verse not talking Jehovah's Witnesses or Deeperlife or RCCG.

So quote where you get that information! smiley
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by geoworldedu: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

My guy, this is what you said earlier:

All i asked from you is to quote the verse not talking Jehovah's Witnesses or Deeperlife or RCCG.

So quote where you get that information! smiley

Did you not read the passage I posted?
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by Maynman: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2023
geoworldedu:
God is a big-time failure. Sending his son to die for the sins of the world but things continued like ever before. What a monumental failure.

Gbam!
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by KnownUnknown: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2023
geoworldedu:
God is a big-time failure. Sending his son to die for the sins of the world but things continued like ever before. What a monumental failure.

Never send a man to do a woman’s job. He should have sent his only begotten daughter.
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
geoworldedu:
Did you not read the passage I posted?

The passage never said Jesus' death removed sin automatically that's what i'm telling you!

It's only for those that believe in him surely many won't believe just as it occurred in the days of Noah {Luke 17:26-27} that's the import of what Jesus said at John 3:16.

Those who don't believe will perish so how do you expect evil deeds to disappear when many refused to believe in the teachings of Christ? smiley
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by geoworldedu: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
God why did you waste Jesus na?

1 Like

Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by geoworldedu: 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
Jashub:
Brother, ask the average person on the road if they know or have heard about Jesus and see the answer you will get

Here's a Google reply. Not everywhere is a Christian country where u can easily hear about Jesus.

Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:33am On Oct 10, 2023
Learn from what happened to fools,if you mock GOD you are doomed.>:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPOGp_fUAgg
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by Mikel99(m): 1:20am On Oct 10, 2023
Jashub:
You speak like one who is devoid of wisdom. Let me give you an analogy : soap is the most common thing in the world, yet there are people who are dirty. But does that mean there is no soap? No. It simply means there are people who still want to be dirty and that boils down to choice.

Your choice to accept God and live a sinless life is a personal choice and God will not force you.
And people not buying the soap at all not mean that the manufacturer is just wasting labour?
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:11am On Oct 10, 2023
To illustrate imagine a city where malnutrition is affecting and killing them, the King under whose jurisdiction that city falls sent a perfect chef to come and teach the inhabitants of that city how to prepare balance diet so their body system may recover but instead of them to learn from the perfect chef many totally ignored him and continue eating junks, some enjoyed watching him prepare the meals just to entertain themselves but afterwards they will go back to their junks only a few started working tirelessly to master the chef's perfect delicacies.
Would you expect the whole city to be healed simply because the chef is in their midst or only those putting what he came to teach them into practice?
That's exactly what you're missing in the Bible! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by geoworldedu: 1:15am On Oct 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
To illustrate imagine a city where malnutrition is affecting and killing them, the King under whose jurisdiction that city falls sent a perfect chef to come and teach the inhabitants of that city how to prepare balance diet so their body system may recover but instead of them to learn from the perfect chef many totally ignored him and continue eating junks, some enjoyed watching him prepare the meals just to entertain themselves but afterwards they will go back to their junks only a few started working tirelessly to master the chef's perfect delicacies.
Would you expect the whole city to be healed simply because the chef is in their midst or only those putting what he came to teach them into practice?
That's exactly what you're missing in the Bible! smiley
This time around the king is supposed to be all-knowing and never-failing; a king that knows what will happen in the future. A king that will never make a wrong prescription. But what do we have? A god who even regretted creating man grin A god who is doing trial and error. He sent his son to die for the sins of the world, but funny enough the Christians are the ones even saying that the world has gone more haywire. A god that doesn't see beyond his nose. So the assertion that your god wasted his son still stands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine / Re: Purpose Urself This Month / To The Atheists In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.