Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

What Happens To Nyif Applicants Who Didn't Receive The Training Invite? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Happens To Nyif Applicants Who Didn't Receive The Training Invite? (1304 Views)

I Just Got This Message From NYIF / Job Interview Turned Training Invite... / N-power: Thread for applicants who didn't get text but saw congratulatory messag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Nyif Applicants Who Didn't Receive The Training Invite? by Perfectman91: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2021
I'm an applicant for nyif, finished my registration around January this year but didn't receive any training invite, is this something I should be bothered about?

Also, I only recently saw an nyif post saying applicants who received training invites are already 90 percent successful towards getting their loans.

What do I do?

Modified: Also, what criteria does nyif use in choosing applicants who got the training invites, afterall we all did the same thing during registration?
Re: What Happens To Nyif Applicants Who Didn't Receive The Training Invite? by Deasegun19(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
I can't even login to the site. I didn't receive any mail. what do I do?
Re: What Happens To Nyif Applicants Who Didn't Receive The Training Invite? by Perfectman91: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
Deasegun19:
I can't even login to the site.
I didn't receive any mail.
what do I do?

That's the same question I'm asking
Re: What Happens To Nyif Applicants Who Didn't Receive The Training Invite? by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
it doesn't really matter you will still be sent the training invite or better still look for the phone number of your trainer.

The training institution details was on the last page after completing the application process
Re: What Happens To Nyif Applicants Who Didn't Receive The Training Invite? by Perfectman91: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
FatherCHRlSTMAS:
it doesn't really matter you will still be sent the training invite or better still look for the phone number of your trainer.

The training institution details was on the last page after completing the application process

I didn't notice training institution details when completing my application process, is there another way I can know that information at this point?
Re: What Happens To Nyif Applicants Who Didn't Receive The Training Invite? by LikeAking: 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
THIS SCAMENT WILL NOT KILL US.

I revived a msg to complete my application fOr more than a month, but the scam site has been down since then.

If dem no call u forget about them.

I have ditched this scament.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Nyif Applicants Who Didn't Receive The Training Invite? by Powersurge: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
I just got my email confirmation link last week.

To compound the problem, link is not working. Anything that involves Nigeria is always headache. How hard is to create a functioning website for God's sake?

(1) (Reply)

AFRIKA KOMMT! Fellowship Programme 2022-2024: Call For Applications / Should She Employ Him? / Npower News Thursday 28th July 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.