Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,660,635 members, 6,247,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 April 2021 at 10:00 AM

Sunday ₦5k Giveaways. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday ₦5k Giveaways. (456 Views)

Easter 2021: Why Did God Send His Son To Die For Us ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Sunday ₦5k Giveaways. by SweetVibe: 7:12am On Apr 02
chatinent:

Please understand this is for people who can hardly feed.

Thanks.
please am finding it difficult to feed since yesterday, I know how shameful it is to beg here but I have no option. please I beg you in God name to help me with anything no matter how little it is I will appreciate it.

First bank
Re: Sunday ₦5k Giveaways. by favelli(m): 9:33am On Apr 02
Good morning bro. I don't need to cry to you about how bad I need money for feeding no matter the amount, as I already have my laptop posted here for sale and am a student. But I would be glad if you thought me how to be a freelance writer. I feel this would grant me financial freedom on the long run. Thanks very much sir
Re: Sunday ₦5k Giveaways. by donPhill(m): 12:34pm On Apr 08
chatinent:
Rather than giving a rich pastor any sum, I decided to bring it here.

Am I rich?

No.

Do I have a job?

No.

This is my last card tho hoping that today sb might patronize my freelance academic research writing services as indicated below on my signature.

For the love of giving...

What to do?

Go to my profile here on Nairaland to follow me for updates and timely giveaways, drop your account number and tell me what ₦5k can do for you.

I'll select at random only those who do the above.

Tell me what ₦5k can do for you this morning.

Please if you don't need it, let others who urgently do receive it.

Thank you.
good afternoon chatinent, I've been following your posts but always no so lucky with your giveaway, i understand this one is over but I must confess that I am broke and hungry, a graduate earning 20k in a private school, with 1k alert I fit hire d service of mobile police fa... Lemme drop my details cheesy cheesy 2064902036 UBA.

Would you mind teaching how to become a freelancer? And copy writing as well, I need a passive source of income Pls plus a job.

I tried doing laborer work hoping to save but ain't working grin ,, to the point guardian newspaper picked my story... (Google don Sabi me but I never blow grin grin)
Abeg am broke and needs to be free from that.

Am sending you a PM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Discounted Website For Christain Orgainisatons! Click Here Now! / Church Of Satan. / Do You Know That You Can Easily Own A Brand New Laptop With Just N15,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.