Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? (37437 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by RexTramadol1: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
So much for person wey like birthdays o

Infact I Dey forget mine sometimes, things too full my head
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Ishilove: 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
SeekerofTruth1:
I want to Make something perfectly clear for you,Women are incapable of Love or Gratitude.The closet They can do is respect you,and it's quite obvious that she lacks Respect for you,she doesn't even Reply your texts Until she wants something From you.That should tell you that she's Just Dating you(you are dating yourself really) For your Money,and once she's done Using you,she will Dump you and kick you out Into the Streets where Simps Belong.

Now that you've known the problem,What Is The solution? well,There really is nothing you can do to change how she sees you, because How you start with a woman is how you are going to end with her.So just Cut your losses and move on,break up with her and stay out of Relationships for now.

Mention me if you have any Questions,and also, do Not Ever Take Relationship Advice from A woman!
I wonder where you people get all these crap from
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by londonbanks(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
Melonny:
@londonbanks Seems like I may know this girl. Her birthday is in May, right?

Yea May 27

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by oloshun(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
Please don't see yourself as a simp. Things happen. In fact bring a victim equips you for future occurrence. Now u know. In Fela's words, 'if water kill your child na water you go use'. Don't let this turn you off. My view is, enter street, talk to GIRLS, bang as much as you can, give them food, use protection because no be only US dem dey pay child support, illegal child support foe Nigeria na the burden from the woman and her family wey the stigma fell kill person. E better make person never born when you are not ready. Na person wey near woman without protection dey get DNA scam. If you and woman know say unable dey use protection �, tell me how she go tell you sat she get bee? You are out of the equation. Person no fit turn gay because one lowlife girl f**k up. Bro, life is sweet die, but too short.
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by spyapollos(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
My dear friend I respect your love for her, she is in another relationship or she doesn't love you, focus your energy in building your business make money, move on, she will come for you, love her but don't over do it, she take your love for grunted.
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by joyousever(f): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nice one. But your last sentence ruined your initial good counsel.
SeekerofTruth1:
I want to Make something perfectly clear for you,Women are incapable of Love or Gratitude.The closet They can do is respect you,and it's quite obvious that she lacks Respect for you,she doesn't even Reply your texts Until she wants something From you.That should tell you that she's Just Dating you(you are dating yourself really) For your Money,and once she's done Using you,she will Dump you and kick you out Into the Streets where Simps Belong.

Now that you've known the problem,What Is The solution? well,There really is nothing you can do to change how she sees you, because How you start with a woman is how you are going to end with her.So just Cut your losses and move on,break up with her and stay out of Relationships for now.

Mention me if you have any Questions,and also, do Not Ever Take Relationship Advice from A woman!
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by EBEk101(m): 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga so you don't know you were dating yourself all along grin grin grin

him no dey aware. him need to arrest that babe for dating with tricks
can u imagine d nonsense he is asking
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by ceeceeuwa: 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:
It's not just the fact that she forgot, it's that she's not invested in what we have. I've taken her out on a couple of dates where the majority of the time she was on her phone and not being receptive to my feelings even though I asked her politely to put it away.

Whenever she wants something from me she uses words like "baby" but soons as I send her money it's crickets from then on. Anytime I text her during the day to see how her day is she doesnt reply back and even when she does its "good" or "okay", quick short answers and doesnt reciprocate by asking about mines.

The birthday was the last straw because I had texted her few days ago and she completely ignored me until the day after apologising but only because hers is coming up in a few weeks and probably doesnt want to burn that bridge. She'll forget my birthday but will post on her stories constantly about other people wishing them theirs. It's clear at this point that she's been using me for money and doesn't care about me. Its always the ones you least expect.

Anyways I appreciate anyone who took the time to read this, your input will be greatly appreciated.
You are in a situationship.
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by SirMichael1: 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:

I've already made up my mind. Its over between us. Thanks for the advice my dude! Appreciate it
Where do you guys see all these type of ladies from? Why have I not had/have the luck of meeting one? Lol. She go suffer sha.
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by joyousever(f): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hello Mister, simply excuse yourself from the relationship by turning the tables around on her. Don't call or text her again! If she calls or texts, ignore or respond in the same monosyllables she
is used to. If she requests for money, tell her you don't have any.Its better to dump her selfish and cunning arse and retain your dignity, than to let her sap you dry and then dump you.
londonbanks:
It's not just the fact that she forgot, it's that she's not invested in what we have. I've taken her out on a couple of dates where the majority of the time she was on her phone and not being receptive to my feelings even though I asked her politely to put it away.

Whenever she wants something from me she uses words like "baby" but soons as I send her money it's crickets from then on. Anytime I text her during the day to see how her day is she doesnt reply back and even when she does its "good" or "okay", quick short answers and doesnt reciprocate by asking about mines.

The birthday was the last straw because I had texted her few days ago and she completely ignored me until the day after apologising but only because hers is coming up in a few weeks and probably doesnt want to burn that bridge. She'll forget my birthday but will post on her stories constantly about other people wishing them theirs. It's clear at this point that she's been using me for money and doesn't care about me. Its always the ones you least expect.

Anyways I appreciate anyone who took the time to read this, your input will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Fantazy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
I don't think you are waiting for the Holy Spirit to come down and slap sense into your head, or are you?
I hate it when guys are been played.

Mr. man will you send the fucking ass of a bitch outta your fucking side
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by demmie1: 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:
\

Honestly, so true. I really wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt but nah im way past all the red flags that i shouldn't have ignored in the first place. It was a waste of my time and chances are she's probably gonna have a good laugh with her friends about how she swindled money out of me. Thanks for the advice, i really appreciate you taking the time. cool
She's already having the laughs brah
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Melonny(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:

Yea May 27
Not the person the I know.

1 Like

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by sunny200: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:

My brother, she is after what you will offer and have. She is still swimming in her escapades life. If you want to settle down anytime soon my guy move and look for a lady who is ready. Don’t be a mini man.
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by demmie1: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I hope you've already banged her, if not then go back and complete the task before you sign out! grin
You want him to waste more money? He better count his losses and move on.
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by handsomeyitayo(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
Japa sogbo
...jaaapaaaa for the relationship

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by handsomeyitayo(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
Shoraaa fun obinrin

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Hmmm5(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
Simply forget her and move on bro .quote author=londonbanks post=100279006]It's not just the fact that she forgot, it's that she's not invested in what we have. I've taken her out on a couple of dates where the majority of the time she was on her phone and not being receptive to my feelings even though I asked her politely to put it away.

Anyways I appreciate anyone who took the time to read this, your input will be greatly appreciated. [/quote]
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Opirlo: 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
Just can't understand why some guys can't just see the red line, all this while u can't figure it out that u were actually dating urself, waisting ur hard earn cash on empty vessel. Lol. Olodoo/mumu is a curse nd the annoying part is u re asking if to call it shot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by obowunmi(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:

M A R R Y her
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by patjane(f): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
What truly do you want us to Tell you Oga? No leave Her,inf’t keep sending her more money.. People can ask Stupid Question eh undecided
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by AvalonSpace(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
Fashy that babe already!
londonbanks:

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Rawhumper(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
Most of the guys said it right...dump her and move on.

If you haven't had sex with her, dont try to wicked her.

Just let go, even a blind foetus in the womb knows you are just her pawn.

Beware she may try to change a little, if she observes you trying to break from her.

londonbanks:

1 Like

Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by sneak3(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:

You're loving for two my brother. She's just keeping you around for what she can get from you. The earlier you let this go, the better for your sanity, your account balance and general well being.
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Boyooosa(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Call her honey only when U are horrny....
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
She sees you as a mere meal ticket. Take your time b4 going into another relationship ok.
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by PAWG(m): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:

Please stop making that girl play you for a fool, you seem like an intelligent fella, use your brain.

Pretend she doesn’t exist, you’ll survive. Leave her in the lurch
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by dleaf: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
ersonleads:
I had an experience, was about dating a girl, she did not post my picture for my birthday on WhatsApp that day. she posted a guys picture wishing him happy birthday & when we talked later, she said she forgot....lol she nor know say I done delete am from my mind since. The thing wen make me vex na say she con talk say e done late that she will post my pics & wish me a birthday d next day...I just told her never she call my line again.she called & pleaded. uptil now she still dey beg. I nor get time for rubbish oo
. When does Posting of someone's Picture on WhatsApp becomes an Evidence of Love and Affection ,Babies Everywhere grin Must everything Becomes a Social Media thing ...I have never Posted my Personal Picture on WhatsApp status ,My Children or my wife ,Never .I don't do such things ...Even if she is deceiving U once she Post your Picture on WhatsApp ,U are Okay right .I repeat Babies Everywhere...
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by Chidexter(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
ersonleads:
I had an experience, was about dating a girl, she did not post my picture for my birthday on WhatsApp that day. she posted a guys picture wishing him happy birthday & when we talked later, she said she forgot....lol she nor know say I done delete am from my mind since. The thing wen make me vex na say she con talk say e done late that she will post my pics & wish me a birthday d next day...I just told her never she call my line again.she called & pleaded. uptil now she still dey beg. I nor get time for rubbish oo

No ever mercy for am
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by realxchris(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
bro this is 21st century please try to apply wisdom when dealing with a Nigerian girl, in as much as there are still few good girls, a typical Nigerian girl just wants to date for her financial gain, and you should also date for sexually gain too, if she doesn't give you sex don't give her money vice-versa. 2. if you want to date a nigerian girl, stop been truthful, tell her everything she wants to hear and watch her become loyal then play if love finally sets in then you guys can seriously date in peace. thank you
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by zabuur: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
What are u waiting for fool
Re: This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? by londonbanks(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
EBEk101:

him no dey aware. him need to arrest that babe for dating with tricks
can u imagine d nonsense he is asking

I had already made up my mind when i wrote this, i just wanted to get other people's opinion and perspective on the issue and if they've experienced something similar. Some of my friends had told me that i was being childish by moving on and that missing someone's birthday shouldnt be an indication that someone doesnt care about you. You think i enjoy going through this emotional rollercoaster Call me mumu and simp all you want, i deserve it. I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. I had cut her off financially for a while and wanted to test her on my birthday to see if she truly cared about me and she failed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me / Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.