Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site (52741 Views)

My Experience Doing Physical Labour Work At A Building Construction Site / Vacation Job: A female undergraduate needed / Manual Labour- Sales Person Ajah Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by orlaglobal234: 7:55am On Mar 29, 2021
obinna58:
Her boyfriend should be very ashamed.

No woman should be subjected to this. It's evil.
Because her boy friend is her father that gave birth to her or Is it a duty of boy friend to sponsor her education
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by doggedfighter(f): 8:14am On Mar 29, 2021
Joysticks:
God,if na this kind hard labour dey abeg take my life.
But see as her clothes neat pass other guys who are the real labourer.Site work na die.Na you go help yourself with pan filled with mixed cement or sand and granite come climb staircase come carry 300 blocks join for continuous 12hours and na #1k per day.

This thing you described there sounds like slow suicide for 1kcry
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2021
I beg make una help me tell am oh. As an experienced loongu man, it is very disastrous to her body she go lose her youthful appearance in a short while.
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by Lamasta(m): 10:35am On Mar 29, 2021
Fr33born:

You think earning stops women from asking for money from men?
A lot of Nigerian women will still be asking you for money even when they earn double of what you earn.
If a girl like her that works to earn money ask you to assist her and another girl that slays ask you for same who will you attend to if you know you will answer one of them?
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2021
Mogajunior:
Really funny. You are thinking too far but not far from the truth.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by dareadewuyi: 11:29am On Mar 29, 2021
And so what, is that a big deal?.kare jare omo to gbasky,she would have been used to it when going for her NYSC after all that is better than campus Olosho.

Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by ogbonti: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
obinna58:

Show me where American women engage in hard labour

look into your anus, you will find it
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by zedegit: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
This one don chop so?
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by elRamani(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
And so? My guy daniel has been chopping site since our 100level days and no paparazzi, most times i dey pity the boy, but there is only little i can do cuz I'm also managing

To my homeboy Danilo, whether you see this or not, just know God won't forsake us, we shall make it big and laugh over these bitter times
cry
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
obinna58:

Women deserve a special care, good guys around wouldn't let her do this
men deserve special care as well, in fact every living thing does...
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by hucknall: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thrash upon Thrash [s]
post=100297419:

You have time replying a troll sha.
Replying such kid issa waste of time and space.
Have you even seen his profile picture?
Then you know that kinda kid is nothing but a nuisance.
ALWAYS ignore them pls.
They only want your attention.
Not worth your time.
Peace Out!
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sample Cover Letter That Should Land You That Job / Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help / National Population Commission Is Accepting Cv!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.