Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. (15013 Views)

My Almost Cheating Experience Today. / The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
Silentgroper:
What if he changd his mind at d last min. According to d story, he told dat to d girl nt d attendant. So he could have easily switched back to wat he wanted initially.

Two people dey line, one in front and one behind.
How come cashier dey give the one for back bill? Hmmm
Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Shokoloko(f): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
For those who would like to enjoy a cup of coldstone ice cream

https://nigerianprice.com/cold-stone-ice-cream-price-list-in-nigeria/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Silentgroper(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Atiku:

Two people dey line, one in front and one behind.
How come cashier dey give the one for back bill? Hmmm
D cashier dey craze 4 head.
Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by SaintChukz(m): 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
The babe didn't do anything wrong, she not the one that told the dumb guy to calculate the money together without asking.
You did well too by let him know you came alone. Some stupid people will pay and come here to lament how they spent one a lady who can afford 5times what they paid for.
The girl went there on her own and bought what she could afford with her money so I don't understand why you guys a saying she thought she met a mugu and all that.

The other day I was on the queue at coldstone and a guy bought icecream of 7k plus in one big cup for his babe abi his wife or sister I don't know. Guys wey get to spend on women dey spend while those wey no get feel bitter when they hear and see others spend.
That's not my business sha. No guys has ever spent on me and I'm not bothered. It's better than someone feeling like he told God to creat you just because he got chicken or icecream for you

You started very well with your comment and I actually liked that a lady gave this type of response. But was the second part really necessary? Why did you feel the need to tell us when we didn't ask?��‍♂️

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by SaintChukz(m): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
perkyB:
instead of you to be a gentleman u ended displaying your inadequacies

Don't lie! How much have you ever spent on a man you're not related to, much less even dating? You girls will just come online and be capping nonsense angry

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Ginaz(f): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
SeaTrade:
Some low life ladies here that have never been to coldstone to know how it works are already lamenting grin
They don't know ice cream prices at coldstone differ due to the kind of toppings you put on them.
You can even have the same cup sizes of ice cream go for way different prices based on toppings.
As I no gree spend on their fellow broke-ass,e come be say I no get money to pay,okay grin grin grin
Me no get money?okay ooo ma.
Lady weh want just one ice cream,why did she suddenly change to 2?
Why did she also deny to follow me after accepting?
Ladies that I also know who are doing well no dey use bolt on sunday,like what happened to your car?
All these broke naija girls sef looking for who to inherit their generational problems grin
Pele my dear,you will be fine grin grin grin
Not every guy on nairaland is poor like you dumb bitches think,arguing over coldstone grin grin

Go back to school. It's an assignment cos you're sounding dumb.

You specifically said you would take the same order as hers , whatever she's having. Which meant that whatever toppings she wanted to take , you would take that too.

Except you lack comprehensive English , you're sounding like a liar. Who shows off like this ? Just take a look at your pathetic show off sef.
Which just adds to the fact that you lied with your story, added maggi and salt to make it a woman bashing thread for your fake larger than life egoistic self.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
Silentgroper:
D cashier dey craze 4 head.

D guy dey lie!!! Nothing do cashier bro
Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by SeaTrade(m): 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ginaz:

Go back to school. It's an assignment cos you're sounding dumb.

You specifically said you would take the same oder as hers , whatever she's having. Which meant that whatever toppings she wanted to take , you would take that too.

Except you lack comprehensive English , you're sounding like a liar. Who shows off like this ? Just take a look at your pathetic show off sef.
Which just adds to the fact that you lied with your story, added maggi and salt to make it a woman bashing thread for your fake larger than life egoistic self.
Na hunger be your problem,not me.
So because I told the attendant to give me whatever she is having,so it automatically means I am having the same toppings? undecided What a fool undecided
If it what I posted is not worthy of show off,then show me what you are having for dinner tonight,
Hungry fool.
Bye felicia,responding to you brings me down to your level which I wouldn't want,
Enjoy the rest of your sunday.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by SeaTrade(m): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
Chief burger = N1200
Escudo rojo= N6000
Total N7200
Yet one idiot weh her papa borrow money to give her mama for Sunday rice is saying it's nothing.
Pele my dear grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Ginaz(f): 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
SeaTrade:
Na hunger be your problem,not me.
So because I told the attendant to give me whatever she is having,so it automatically means I am having the same toppings? undecided What a fool undecided
If it what I posted is not worthy of show off,then show me what you are having for dinner tonight,
Hungry fool.
Bye felicia,responding to you brings me down to your level which I wouldn't want,
Enjoy the rest of your sunday.

If you and I should be on the same level I would be so embarrassed standing next to an empty brained man who thinks he's worth more than a monkey jumping in the bush.

Take a look at your lowlife tout abgero English. Man!! Go back to school and stop trying to be a fake alpha man cos you don't look it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Ginaz(f): 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
Atiku:

D guy dey lie!!! Nothing do cashier bro

Lying for nothing . just to praise his invisible and nonexistent ego.
Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by SeaTrade(m): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ginaz:

If you and I should be on the same level I would be so embarrassed standing next to an empty brained man who thinks he's worth more than a monkey jumping in the bush.

Take a look at your lowlife tout abgero English. Man!! Go back to school and stop trying to be a fake alpha man cos you don't look it.
Men dey talk money,this one weh na ulcer kill her papa dey talk English grin grin cheesy
You will be fine,that is after solving your compulsory fasting that is...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Escabado: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
SeaTrade:
So was bored today so I said let me go to coldstone today and get something.
mad. undecided

These girls will never change , na so one girl tell me say she get boyfriend and she can't date me. after 5 days she is begging me to give her 20k to buy school text book . Laff wan finish me. No be juju be dat ?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Ginaz(f): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
SeaTrade:
Men dey talk money,this one weh na ulcer kill her papa dey talk English grin grin cheesy
You will be fine,that is after solving your compulsory fasting that is...

Gosh! Don't ever in your life assume me to be same level with you. I pass this one .

See his nursery class insults. Who curses with papa and mama at this age? Hide your coconut head in shame cos it's obvious nothing sensible is in that head of yours.

The coconut head of yours should be cut off for consuming oxygen that should be more useful to a goat . liar wey dey form alpha.

Real alpha males don't show off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Matheusmartin: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ginaz:

Gosh! Don't ever in your life assume me to be same level with you. I pass this one .

See his nursery class insults. Who curses with papa and mama at this age? Hide your coconut head in shame cos it's obvious nothing sensible is in that head of yours.

The coconut head of yours should be cut off for consuming oxygen that should be more useful to a goat . liar wey dey form alpha.

Why u con put the matter for head like this??

20 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by SeaTrade(m): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ginaz:

I'm guessing Mayweather and OBO are betas grin grin
I can go on and on with your late father,don't even get me started grin

10 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Ginaz(f): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Why u con put the matter for head like this??

Stating his lies and half truths ,he lied about the sums of the money.
Which one be carry matter for head? Bashing of ladies with lies should be left alone right ?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by angelfallz(m): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
That guy at the counter, don't blame him. Maybe something similar had happened before and the guy paid. So he thought you'd do the same.

SeaTrade:
Got there,stood in line and in front of me was this very gorgeous girl(tall,dark,big yarnsh,fresh skin plus fine face)
I initiated conversations, had small talk and told her I will be having whatever she is having.We laughed and all...
She asked where i stay i told her and she said hers is close too so we can go together and she will end her ride,
I told her okay it's cool.
Initially she came for one cup,maybe as she come see me na wetin make she increase her order to 2 cups undecided
Omo when the bill came,the bastard weh dey counter combine all our things come give me billing of N15,500 for 3 cups ice cream that he knows very well I came alone.
There and then I told the fool we are not together and I will be paying for mine only. grin
E cone tell me N4,100 ,I pay then come wait the girl she pay N11k+ with her card while I watched grin grin grin
So me and her come go outside so I come ask am make we go meet her bolt na so that we can cancel the ride,she say no say she's not cancelling again that I should leave it grin grin grin grin cheesy
I tell am okay,jump inside my car and zoom zoom zoom....
The girl go say she jam better bastard today,make I come pay 15k for ice cream when I am not mad. undecided
Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Ginaz(f): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
SeaTrade:
I'm guessing Mayweather and OBO are betas grin grin
I can go on and on with your late father,don't even get me started grin

Gosh! You have no sense. Mark zuckerberg and bill gates are not what? Abi dem no get money?

And may weather or obo won't lie just to claim fake alpha male. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That guy didn't go to any coldstone. He probably made up that story so that his type can gather here and bash Ladies.
, Y r u like this undecided
Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Beezally(f): 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
I never knew coldstone allowed one to take their ice cream to their seats without paying for them.

hmmmmmmmmm did their policy change overnight?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
Donspicey:

Na wa oooo....

E don reach 10yrs wey i taste ice cream.....

If i even see 2k like this now i go happy die......
grin grin grin Not a small thing o
Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by LegendaryLover(m): 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
As I see talk and fast food ... even before I read the conclusion of the story I don know say she go expect the dude to foot bills ... lol... Nigerian girls

Nigerian girls no dey carry eye see man wey fit foot their bills.

"Nigerian girls are ...., all of them."

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by emerazz(m): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Lol... OP yha a real niggarrr..

Bhu why's this ginaz pained.. Abi na she be the gel?.. If yha frequent @ coldstone you'll know that all wat OP said added up..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Ginaz(f): 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
emerazz:

Bhu why's this ginaz pained.. Abi na she be the gel?.. If yha frequent @ coldstone you'll know that all wat OP said added up..

another dumb dumb

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Bbbwings: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
emerazz:

grin
Abi na ginaz grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ginaz:
You guys were so focused on the story that you didn't see the lies .

He said he would be having same order with the girl and she asked for 2cups. His own added to the order made it 3 cups of cold ice cream.

Now he said 1 cup cost 4,100
4,100 ×3 = 12,300.
He lied and said 15,500.

He paid for his cup of ice cream only which the total amount for the girl to pay up her ice cream would be 8,200 naira.
He lied and said 11k+

It's either the op didn't go to school or he outrightly lied and added maggi and pepper to the story to make it sweeter for women bashers to come and rain insults of course .

This story was made and seasoned with lies.
You be ode. E be lyk say na you never go coldstone before, house girl. You no know say depending on the toppings they add the price will be different? No come spoil this golden story. The man did a great job!

26 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Newbielearner(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
SeaTrade:
Got there,stood in line and in front of me was this very gorgeous girl(tall,dark,big yarnsh,fresh skin plus fine face)
I initiated conversations, had small talk and told her I will be having whatever she is having.We laughed and all...
She asked where i stay i told her and she said hers is close too so we can go together and she will end her ride,
Initially she came for one cup,maybe as she come see me na wetin make she increase her order to 2 cups undecided
Omo when the bill came,the bastard weh dey counter combine all our things come give me billing of N15,500 for 3 cups ice cream that he knows very well I came alone.
There and then I told the fool we are not together and I will be paying for mine only. grin
E cone tell me N4,100 ,I pay then come wait the girl she pay N11k+ with her card while I watched grin grin grin
So me and her come go outside so I come ask am make we go meet her bolt na so that we can cancel the ride,she say no say she's not cancelling again that I should leave it grin grin grin grin cheesy
The girl go say she jam better bastard today,make I come pay 15k for ice cream when I am not mad. undecided

Nice one. They think that when you decline some things, you're broke.

If you're truly working for your money, you'd think optimally.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by BabbanBura(m): 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
perkyB:
instead of you to be a gentleman u ended displaying your inadequacies

Madam adequacies - come display ya adequacy for me. We go click well well aswear!
Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by BrightAhiah(m): 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
#4,100 wey don reach cook 2 better pot of soup wey go last week's naim person lick in a matter of minutes

gosh, I need money

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by emmyN(m): 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
SeaTrade:

Nwanne je choba ego cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
SaintChukz:

Don't lie! How much have you ever spent on a man you're not related to, much less even dating? You girls will just come online and be capping nonsense angry
how well do you know me or you just decided to come online and cap nonsense

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can There Be Love Without Money? / Songs To 'melt' A Girls Heart? / Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.