Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Have Gotten Biafra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Have Gotten Biafra. (941 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra- Obasanjo / Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra / Those Of You Blaming Nnamdi Kanu Have Been Fooled, This Is The Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Have Gotten Biafra. by mekaboy(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
For all the gullible igbo's waiting for Nnamdi to get Biafra for them, i am sorry to annouce to you that kanu already has his own Biafra.

He has achieved the Biafra he set out to achieve. Here are the steps he used to achieve his own Biafra.

1) use media to stir up senitiments using the Biafran war.

2) promise them a new country that will be like heaven on earth. But made up of the same criminals that destroyed Nigeria.

3) Go to prison to increase popularity and number of followers.

4) Get them to make more donations

5) disappear from Nigeria. Go and enjoy your loot.

6) reappear before election in the holy land of israel as the messiah, before elections.

7) Tell you gullible followers not to vote

coolNegotiate with Atiku and obiano, collect cash and tell your followers to vote. The deal has been signed sealed and delivered.

9) Create a security network

10) Get the gullible followers to donate more.

Kanu left UK for Nigeria broke, returned rich. Biafra has come for him. You gullible followers can fight for your own Biafra.

Ask yourself what could have been the agreement between Kanu and the PDP?

What would have happened to the Biafran Agitation if Atiku had won?

Would Atiku have promised to divide Nigeria if he became president?

Your guess is as good as mine. Kanu sold the numbers for money. So his own biafra has come in his bank account.

Continue waiting for Biafra while he enjoys himself.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Gotten Biafra. by richeeyo(m): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
You are doing well

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Gotten Biafra. by Monogamy: 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
I am just hoping you guys would be able to handle the current mess of unknown gunmen .

Even though they are known but it's better to take care of them now before they bring unnecessary war to SE

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Gotten Biafra. by ablejesus26(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
555five:
[/s]
[s]helibaby m

How are you

You have become a very partial Canceller

why did you cancelled that mofos post. Even if you don't like someone you should be intelligent enough to make an evaluation of the person's submission and input.

Hypocritical Canceller���

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Gotten Biafra. by OBALOLA55(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
ablejesus26:

You have become a very partial Canceller

why did you cancelled that mofos post. Even if you don't like someone you should be intelligent enough to make an evaluation of the person's submission and input.

Hypocritical Canceller���
CHECK YOUR FOLLOWERS, HE SHOULD BE FOLLOWING YOU BY NOW. NGADAAWO IS A JOBLESS FELLOW grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Gotten Biafra. by ablejesus26(m): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
CHECK YOUR FOLLOWERS, HE SHOULD BE FOLLOWING YOU BY NOW. NGADAAWO IS A JOBLESS FELLOW grin
grin
OBALOLA55:

Se dis thing wey dey worry you don start again � �

wait make I call your doctor

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Gotten Biafra. by ifytrik(m): 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
JOBLESS AFONJA ON THE BEAT AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Gotten Biafra. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
You are mad and so?who ask you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Gotten Biafra. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Gotten Biafra. by AfonjaConehead: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
mekaboy:
For all the gullible igbo's waiting for Nnamdi to get Biafra for them, i am sorry to annouce to you that kanu already has his own Biafra.

He has achieved the Biafra he set out to achieve. Here are the steps he used to achieve his own Biafra.

1) use media to stir up senitiments using the Biafran war.

2) promise them a new country that will be like heaven on earth. But made up of the same criminals that destroyed Nigeria.

3) Go to prison to increase popularity and number of followers.

4) Get them to make more donations

5) disappear from Nigeria. Go and enjoy your loot.

6) reappear before election in the holy land of israel as the messiah, before elections.

7) Tell you gullible followers not to vote

coolNegotiate with Atiku and obiano, collect cash and tell your followers to vote. The deal has been signed sealed and delivered.

9) Create a security network

10) Get the gullible followers to donate more.

Kanu left UK for Nigeria broke, returned rich. Biafra has come for him. You gullible followers can fight for your own Biafra.

Ask yourself what could have been the agreement between Kanu and the PDP?

What would have happened to the Biafran Agitation if Atiku had won?

Would Atiku have promised to divide Nigeria if he became president?

Your guess is as good as mine. Kanu sold the numbers for money. So his own biafra has come in his bank account.

Continue waiting for Biafra while he enjoys himself.

Deeply concerned self appointed afonja minister of Igbo affairs. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Gotten Biafra. by mekaboy(m): 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
Everything he does will revolve around this format.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Have Gotten Biafra. by zickyclef: 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
I no know weather make I call adamu or afonga. Corn tree wey driver de scam president.

(1) (Reply)

They Are Quick To Tag IPOB Terrorist, But Isa Pantami A Real Jihadist Is There / .. / Buhari Should Resign, He’s A Failure – Concerned Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.