Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Should I Block Them All . They Are Not Supporting..... - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Should I Block Them All . They Are Not Supporting..... (258 Views)

Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live / Teni - A New Female Talent On The Block. / D-block Europe & Yxng Bane - Any Minute Now (full Album Dwnload) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Block Them All . They Are Not Supporting..... by Mainlymanof: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hello guys good day
I don't know how to relate my problem but let me go it anyway I hope you understand. Thanks

I am an upcoming artiste . Who depends on people to help me , help in me terms of reposting, sharing my songs. So when I wanted to drop one of my track, I chatted and negotiated with a lot of people to that they would help me repost and reshare my new song , though I have done this kinda stuff several times but it isn't working out. So recently I decided to drop these New jams and then I had to chat a lot of people , when I say a lot of people I mean hundreds of my friends in my account friend list. I told them they are going to help me repost my song when it drops. Ladies and gentlemen all of them agreed to do so and I got hoped and assurance that I have a lot of people to help me push my song. To my own very surprised when I dropped this song I couldn't even get ordinary comments or likes. All the people I chatted up who agreed to repose share all went agog. I even went back to their dm to remind them of their promise. Some of them even snubs me and didn't reply me again . And they are reluctant in helping me share the post as promised. Wat pains me is my message showing seen and unreplied and the person is online . cry cry cry to my own very surprise , even my classmates all snubbed .
Now the advice I need from you is this, should I block all this set of people and recruit a new set of fans. I've been thinking of what to do, am I surrounding myself with the wrong people? Please advise me. should I delete my account and create new one for new people in my life that will support my dreams career and goals. Or should leave them and keep hoping they would support one day ? Thanks your opinions are welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Should I Block Them All . They Are Not Supporting..... by Iamaboonasir(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
Brother, na life u don dey see so
No one wants to help,but ready famz u wen e set!!
Na on God we dey!!!
The lord will see u tru!!
Look for better means to push it music (musical platforms dey na)
Re: Should I Block Them All . They Are Not Supporting..... by decrownprince(m): 3:45am On Mar 29, 2021
Dont block them. Let them be your source of motivation. Use your old account and look for new fans, so that your fan base will grow. And also look for another means of promotion. To be artist no easy. You get to spend alot. So double ur hustle to make money to use to promote yourself so that you will not depend on people.

1 Like

Re: Should I Block Them All . They Are Not Supporting..... by KingAlayinde(m): 8:10am On Mar 29, 2021
Mainlymanof:
Hello guys good day
I don't know how to relate my problem but let me go it anyway I hope you understand. Thanks

I am an upcoming artiste . Who depends on people to help me , help in me terms of reposting, sharing my songs. So when I wanted to drop one of my track, I chatted and negotiated with a lot of people to that they would help me repost and reshare my new song , though I have done this kinda stuff several times but it isn't working out. So recently I decided to drop these New jams and then I had to chat a lot of people , when I say a lot of people I mean hundreds of my friends in my account friend list. I told them they are going to help me repost my song when it drops. Ladies and gentlemen all of them agreed to do so and I got hoped and assurance that I have a lot of people to help me push my song. To my own very surprised when I dropped this song I couldn't even get ordinary comments or likes. All the people I chatted up who agreed to repose share all went agog. I even went back to their dm to remind them of their promise. Some of them even snubs me and didn't reply me again . And they are reluctant in helping me share the post as promised. Wat pains me is my message showing seen and unreplied and the person is online . cry cry cry to my own very surprise , even my classmates all snubbed .
Now the advice I need from you is this, should lock all this set of people and recruit a new set of fans. I've been thinking of what to do, am I surrounding myself with the wrong people? Please advise me. should I delete my account and create new one for new people in my life that will support my dreams career and goals. Or should leave them and keep hoping they would support one day ? Thanks your opinions are welcomed.

don't take it so personal bro, it happens to all the prophet too, it only when you start shinning that your own people will believes in you
Re: Should I Block Them All . They Are Not Supporting..... by Mainlymanof: 9:09am On Mar 29, 2021
Anytime I opens this thread I feels very motivated reading your advices . Pls can you keep it coming ? cry cry cry
Re: Should I Block Them All . They Are Not Supporting..... by vicstorm: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
Sponsor your posts bro. Promote outside the circle of your friends.
I've 4800subs on YouTube now . However when I had 50 subs I suffered same thing

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Kareem - Get A Free Hybrid Inveter System / Slimcase – Focus Vibe / Music: Dynamix Ft Phashyo – ​pain Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.