Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Davido Source Of Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Davido Source Of Money (498 Views)

I Recall Growing Up Using This Torchlight As A Source Of Light / Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Shocking Findings On COZA Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Scandal / Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals She Has A Job In White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Davido Source Of Money by gistongist: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
Investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has revealed singer Davido’s source of money.

The popular journalist made the revelation in a recent statement, stating that Nigerian music star and DMW boss, Davido doesn’t make money from the sales of his album.

She stated that this is so because the singer makes his song available to fans for free.

In a Tweet she made via her handle on Saturday, she said, “Davido does not make money from album sales. He gives music free to his fans. He makes money from shows and appearances. I said it before, most music Journalists in North America are more familiar with WizKid , Burnaboy and the Kutis when he’s actually the American.”

In another tweet, she disclosed why the singer is yet to get a Grammy nomination.

She wrote, “Vanessa should have entered either of Davido’s albums into the Grammys but it may have been rejected due to sales eligibility. Davido fans want free downloads and that kills his sales eligibility. This is why I always shout “support upcoming artists” when posting my son. BUY $1.”

source:https://gistongist.com/kemi-olunloyo-reveals-davido-source-of-money/

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Davido Source Of Money by Ever8090: 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
This woman sef...wetin Davidoo do het

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Davido Source Of Money by LMS1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
In Summary Which 9ja Artist Sales His Song?
I Just Downloaded Cardi B "WAP" For Free, I Downloaded Roddy Rich "The Woo" For Free.
I Downloaded "In My Feelings" By Drake For Free
Then Why Should I Pay To Download Jowo By Davido?
Kemi E Be Like Sometimes Anus Dey Scratch You.
Smh.
B T W Op Were Dee Screenshot
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Davido Source Of Money by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
Davido wey don already give himself Grammy award "E choke"
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Davido Source Of Money by Duru9(m): 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
As Davido no de answer this woman

Na em de pain her pass
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Davido Source Of Money by Anigreat: 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
shocked

This prostitute of a woman that's always hornyy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Davido Source Of Money by Rickbronz(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
there headache.

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral
requirements. check my signature for more details.

(1) (Reply)

Lifepo4 7kwh Powerwall Home Battery Storage For Tesla / Bishop Oyedepo gives strong message to the graduates of covenant university / How To Create High Quality Dofollow Backlinks From Authority Sites 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.