Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

What Is The Importance Of Top Level Musician In A Party - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Importance Of Top Level Musician In A Party (103 Views)

WATCH: Old Man Spotted Giving A Slay Queen Hard Grinding At A Party / Popular Musician Taye Currency’s Mom Shot Dead In Ibadan / 10 Riches Musician In Nigeria And Their Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Importance Of Top Level Musician In A Party by bottlewater1(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
recently, a friend of mine attended a big occasion/ party organized by a monarch in one of the Yoruba states. A popular Yoruba musician Obesere performed life at the occasion.
according to him women dominated spraying money on him. it was so serious that the monarch was confused he doesn't know which currency he will spend since those women had spent such currency both local and foreign.
when it was time for him to do normal he brought out a key to a brand new salon car and gave it to him, that was how the monarch saved the day. I was like why didn't he do the party jeje without putting himself under this kind of condition or is there anything I am missing from inviting big names to perform at your party.
Re: What Is The Importance Of Top Level Musician In A Party by illicit(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
It is customary for Kings to hand out gifts during their party....
Especially to musicians and thespians
In the past, they give horses

(1) (Reply)

Let Know Legal Court Marriage Law In Pakistan By Expert Lawyers / 20,000 Square Meters (2 Hectares) Of Land In Isheri North Opic For Sale At 350 / Top 5 Rabb.it Alternatives To Watch Videos In 2021 – Techtoreview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.