Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,747 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election (18325 Views)

Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party / 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries / Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by DamnnNiggarr: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
2023: Tinubu Is A Formidable Opponent But I’ll Defeat Him – Okupe

A former aide to President Goodluck Jonathan has said he is the only politician from the South-West region that can defeat former governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu, in the 2023 Presidential race.

There are indications that the APC National leader is eyeing the country’s number one seat but he has not declared interest yet.

Okupe, in a series of tweets on Sunday, said Tinubu remains a formidable opponent but he can send him out of the the race.

“I believe I have a slight edge over him in that I understand national and Presidential politics more than him and in terms of intellectual resourcefulness we are at par; if I am not better.

“On my part, a great advantage is that I am the only Yoruba of note in the presidential race from the PDP,”
Okupe said.

Tinubu is presently in Kano where he’s expected to meet with the Northern Council of Traditional Rulers of Nigeria.

While speaking on what he believes could work against Tinubu in the presidential race, Okupe said the former governor has many antagonists in his party.

“Bola Tinubu is coming in from a wrong party where he has such powerful antagonists with the capacity to stop him. The flagrant excesses of his party to which he never reacted publicly especially with issues concerning the SouthWest have made him not to be favoured by some of his own people.

“The other misfortune is that though Bola Tinubu has spent his life and his huge resources on developing political powerful lieutenants who now occupy very high and influential offices, now at his own point of need his major challengers are virtually all from his stable.”

Daily Trust

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by chatinent: 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
Failures upon failures.

14 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
To think Doyin Okupe wanted to use divide and rule against a region lastweek in finding succour politically.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by hollah123: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
no b daddy gaybriel b this? u wey no fit rule your family wan rule Nigeria

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Asgard13: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
Pls forget

Tinubu don’t have any contender ... he’s the Nigeria kingmaker and master strategist

He will make himself king in 2023

Which kind talk say he has enemies with capacity.. capa wetin? sad

Like you don’t know apc leader is the leader of Apc grin

Tinubu wey don get 20 million votes in bag already.. Plua Buhari 15 million votes all for Tinubu grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by festacman(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
Wetin Jagaban no go see for this presidential aspiration.

Yesterday, his agbada contested against him but he won.

And now Doyin Okupe ....

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by MufasaLion: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
2023: Tinubu Is A Formidable Opponent But I’ll Defeat Him – Okupe

Daily Trust

Mynd44 lalasticlala Oam4j

DOYIN taks too much!. You can't even win ordinary councilor in your ward if you were to contest.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by ThumbzTNA(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Okupe is on too much crack

7 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Globad(f): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
Has Okupe become a comedian?

11 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by SarkinYarki: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
Okupe should be thinking of how to rail in his lost son instead of all this one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
Two of u are jokers!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by GuyWise101(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Now everywhere is Tinubu, Tinubu, Tinubu ngwanu make una make am president laz laz he go sell the country to serious buyers.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by ThatFairGuy1: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
You and all South East politicians put together are feather weight compare to Tinubu grin

Tinubu, Southern Nigeria Agenda #2023

From Delta to Akwa Ibom, remain Rivers Edo and Bayelsa State to fall in line.

We're still expecting Cross River and Anambra States to join the moving train while we leave the inconsequential 5%er to their FATE cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Omihanifa: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by DamnnNiggarr: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
Isn't this man father of that gay guy??

He couldn't even handle his gay son talk more of handling a country of over 200mill people..,.

One year in office ( if elected) will turn all Nigerian male youths to gay... But God forbid!

All I see is a political comedian, that's all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by slivertongue: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
another loose canon
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by shigishege: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
Doyin has already conceeded even befor election. The fear of Jagaban is the beggining of wisdom for wna.

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by powerhouse3(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
instead of being sober over his son predicament,he's talking about elusive 2023

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by abc115: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin angry
Funny man
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by neutralmind: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
Someone pls tell Doyin Okupe to keep quiet
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
IPOB don dey deceive this one cheesy they look for expire politicians and promise them with their hatred they can achieve something. Broda na scam

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Monogamy: 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
That must be a joke...

Indeed ajoka

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2021
Okupe don come again ooooooo

Straight from the horse's mouth..........

Shameless Supporters of corruption and ex-convicts .
The internet never forgets........

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12am On Mar 29, 2021
Just like saying Papa Alanto FC or Orlu FC will defeat the ALMIGHTY Barcelona Team.

Dead on Arrival

qualityovenbake:
Story for the gods
Real story for the gods oooo

Dem no like Tinubu, Dem no like Tinubu, but a single day will never pass without you seeing them coming to Lagos State with polythene bags from their villages all across the nation.
Awon werey 100% 

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Samson755: 8:12am On Mar 29, 2021
Nice
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by YoungLionken(m): 8:12am On Mar 29, 2021
You know it's quite appalling to see Nigerians giving Tinubu hope, upon the bullion van and other many misdemeanors we obviously saw in the past few years..

Burns boy who was claiming Fela through his music, was nothing but mere deceit. Using Fela as an opportunity to grow..

Nigerians truly deserve their kind of leaders!!!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by emmanuel596(m): 8:12am On Mar 29, 2021
Go defeat your gay son
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 29, 2021
I thought it's only musicians that hype themselves smiley
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 29, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: Nigerians Should Be Happy About Tinubu, Shettima Combo / $1.4B Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Kicks Off / Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.