Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

My Landlord Is Threatening To Eject Me From The Shop,please Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Landlord Is Threatening To Eject Me From The Shop,please Help (573 Views)

​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! / My Landlord Is Threatening To Eject Me From The Shop,please Help / How Do I Eject My Stubborn Tenant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlord Is Threatening To Eject Me From The Shop,please Help by joycedap: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
GOOD DAY ALL...
please i am passing through a lot at the moment, i completed my apprenticeship(fashion designer) year 2019 and my younger sister also gained admission same year living with my mum who have tried her best to assist us in life,i was able to secure a part-time job through which i was able to save some money which i was able to rent a shop with last year(2020)march,by April the lockdown started which i could not do anything till September that i was seriously sick, i am only alive today by God's grace because i came back home November which i opened the shop again combine with my sisters studies which am also supporting her,and now my rent is due and i approached my landlord yesterday and pleaded with him to give me a little time to arrange at least half of the rent and he refused and even told me he is not collecting half payment and is giving me till this weekend to pay or i park out.
the only person i have is my mum who is not capable of helping me at this point....
parking my equipments home at this point will be the worst thing that can happen to me.
please i will appreciate any help at this point as the pressure is too much on me.
Re: My Landlord Is Threatening To Eject Me From The Shop,please Help by Freestainworld(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Help will come if you are sincere, but if you are a scammer, you will be scanned
Re: My Landlord Is Threatening To Eject Me From The Shop,please Help by mymadam(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
Freestainworld:
Help will come if you are sincere, but if you are a scammer, you will be scanned

smiley Well said... it's as simple as ABC!
Re: My Landlord Is Threatening To Eject Me From The Shop,please Help by joycedap: 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
Freestainworld:
please i am very sincere and open to any form of scrutiny
Re: My Landlord Is Threatening To Eject Me From The Shop,please Help by joycedap: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
please i am still begging for help
Re: My Landlord Is Threatening To Eject Me From The Shop,please Help by joycedap: 12:47am On Mar 30, 2021
please help
Re: My Landlord Is Threatening To Eject Me From The Shop,please Help by joycedap: 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Please help
Re: My Landlord Is Threatening To Eject Me From The Shop,please Help by joycedap: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
please help

(1) (Reply)

Buyer Of Nigerian Shoprite Brand Revealed / Between Okada And POS Agent / 21-Years-old Lady Sells Original Viral Meme Of Herself For $500,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.