Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) (35950 Views)

Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State / Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) / 28-year-old Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Keke Rider In Otukpo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by owukpa(m): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
A group of yet to be identified gunmen have killed one Mrs Eunice Omaye Odoba at her home in Perfect Avenue Otukpo, Benue.

IDOMA VOICE gathered that the deceased until her death was proprietor and a wife of Pastor of a Lord's Chosen Church in Cotonou, Benin Republic.

A source revealed that "we received a call from her Church members from the Lord's Chosen branch in Otukpo who came to check up on her after they discovered that she didn't come to church today.

"The Church members raised the alarm after they met her lifeless body in her kitchen where she was on lying on the floor with blood stains. She was stabbed in the chest at the top most part of her left breast." The source added.

As the time of filing this report, men of the Nigerian Police Force, Otukpo Division have deposited the body of the victim at the morgue.

https://www.idomavoice.com/2021/03/breaking-gunmen-stab-pastors-wife-to-death-in-otukpo-graphic-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by tubolancer(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
The killer will never know peace again in his life again.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by francisbarrack(m): 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
These old men should address d security issue first n stop been a nuisance. Lives is been wasted every day n we dont know wu d next victim is going to b

4 Likes

Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by Karlovych: 5:47am On Mar 29, 2021
embarassed The homeland of vulturebbqrillz is on fire while he is busy screaming darling daddy all over cyberspace. A stupid president is always elected by stupid people

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by aidameoryou: 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
they have started again
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
Fear the cursed herdsmen from the Sahel.

Thanks to our darling zaddy. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by slawormiir: 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by FalseProphet1(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
I see evil befalling the gunmen, I see their paths becoming dark and slippery, I see them stumbling suddenly, I see them dying before the end of next month. This I have seen.

12 Likes

Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by wunmi590(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
May God save js from this consistent security challenge in our own country.

RIP madam
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by Akfrenzy(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
grin NA DEM PISS PIPU

1 Like

Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by BF69BF: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
What a way to start the week, Benue and bad news.

It's either their governor leaves his bulletproof car and start running 100m away from bandits or this kind of incessant killings. Who do una this thing?
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by CassJanet: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
Please brethren let's amend our way. Nobody knows the day his/her last breath will come.
Heaven is real, hell fire is real. It left for you and I to choose where we wish to spend our eternity.
Thanks and God bless you as you accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and saviour today because tomorrow may be too late.
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by Nairalandwizerd(m): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
Fulanis

1 Like

Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by Marvieduke(f): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
This is so sad.
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by bigdammyj: 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
Noted

R.I.P
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by superCleanworks(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
sad thing about this... this is where the story ends.

there will be no forensic or detective work on this case. just another nigerian dead body.

very sad. may her soul find peace.
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by sotall(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by McLizbae: 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
O wrong now!
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
This Benue sef, you hardly hear a good news from there.

If it's not herdsmen killing, it's unknown gun men killing., Or kidnappers and abductors, or assassination attempt... Jus always a bad news from this part of the country!

I taya oo
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by Happiboispot(m): 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
today's Monday abeg nah money I dey find. this one there's death news every where.
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by Olabode211: 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
those abbatior people killing innocent soul are they not Nigeria citizen?? you don't want change?na killing you want.. kountinue killing ooo.God dey...
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by Elvis2kay: 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
shocked
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
I hope the perpetrator of this murder is/are caught. Rest in peace.
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
May God judge the killers

1 Like

Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by Prodigee: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
The devil sef is shocked at man's wickedness!
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by Duplexxx: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
People just dey die every day for naija this kind thing dey really dey pain me make una no let me go join bad guys group to dey kill only politicians o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Prophet Benson Nosakhare Over Fake Prophecy (Photo) / Pastor Abiodun Sunday Oluwadare Kills Pregnant Wife For Rituals In Ekiti / 5 Suspected Kidnappers Burnt To Death In Edo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.