Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. (4781 Views)

#riversrerun: Early Results Emerge / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard / Update On Lagos Early Results - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by nwabobo: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2011
Presidential election result at GRA, Ikeja/police barracks Ward

LA01/11/09/025a

A total of 168 votes cast.

>>CPC-29

>>ACN-41

>>PDP- 73

>>PPP-1

>>PDC-1

>>Invalid:12

Result at polling Unit Ayangburen road, Ward 007, Ikorodu, Lagos.

PDP-85
ACN-61
CPC-10
ANPP-1
PDC-1
NCP-1
MPPP-1

Presidential election result at GRA, Ikeja/police barracks Ward 2:
LA009/091/124.

Total votes cast: 195

>>ACN-29
>>PDP-118
>>CPC-41
>>PDC-3
>>FP-1
>>ADC-2
>>Invalid: 1

Going by the way PDP is trouncing both AC (yoruba party) and CPC (Hausa party) in Lagos state, the title of this thread could not have been more correct. wink wink
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by sbeezy8: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2011
nonsense

my dad is in nigeria now voted for GEJ and his friends are part of the campaign team.

Ondo state voted for GEJ also are igbos 45% of ondo aswell?

1 Like

Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by koruji(m): 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2011
Igbos are 45% of Lagos population. . .

40% of North population. . .

In essence the population of Igbos in Nigeria will soon be proclaimed to be 40% of Nigeria.!!!!

1 Like

Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by ChinenyeN(m): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2011
People need to learn to word things correctly; very deceptive/inappropriate topic title.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by Obiagu1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2011
ChinenyeN:

People need to learn to word things correctly; very deceptive/inappropriate topic title.

He was just trying to quicken the time Sbeezy will develop high blood pressure.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by sbeezy8: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2011
Obiagu1:

He was just trying to quicken the time Sbeezy will develop high blood pressure.

hb for what? GEJ is sweeping Ogun. Oyo aswell. maybe igbos are 50% those states aswell?
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by EzeUche(m): 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2011
I think he should say the voting population. cool
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by sbeezy8: 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2011
^^^ dont forget they are 50% of ekiti as well. Since Ekiti voted overwhelmingly for GEJ
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by EzeUche(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2011
^^^^

How far? Are you enjoying this wet day?
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by TNUBU4LIFE: 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2011
the 'PROPAGANDA GENE' runs in igbo genes.during the civil war,they will be lying on radio that the biafran forces have surrounded dodan barracks and would soon capture gowon alive!

the same played out with abacha's ofonagoro and chukwumerije propaganda machines for the hausa-led military govt of abacha and ibb.

only A CONFIRMED 'ARO' will say 40% lagos is igbos.
kill us now so u can have our land and resources!!!olojukokoro
liars!!!
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by EzeUche(m): 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2011
^^^

Do not bring the Aro people into this. angry
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by vedaxcool(m): 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2011
op, HOW DOES THIS FOOLISH BOASTING OF YOURS HELP ETHNIC CORDIALITY? QUITE BEING STUPID AND LET'S FACE THE POLLS.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by JomoGbomo2(m): 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2011
@ezeuche, he does not mean Arochukwu, he actually meant ARO- a slang for mad person in yoruba language.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2011
Really silly thread, all the people I know that voted PDP are yorubas. Yorubas voted for candidates and not party, wish the rest of Nigeria was like that. I beg stop spreading lies that can lead to people resenting your ibo brothers. It's careless remarks like this that lead to tribal wars
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by TNUBU4LIFE: 12:42am On Apr 17, 2011
thank u JOMOGBOMO2 before the guy burst a vein!or is Ezeuche confirmed 'ARO' undecided
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by AljUche: 12:44am On Apr 17, 2011
JomoGbomo2:

@ezeuche, he does not mean Arochukwu, he actually meant ARO- a slang for mad person in yoruba language.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

ezeuche e be like say u don dey mad small small grin grin grin
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by Mekana(m): 12:58am On Apr 17, 2011
TNUBU4LIFE:

the 'PROPAGANDA GENE' runs in igbo genes.during the civil war,they will be lying on radio that the biafran forces have surrounded dodan barracks and would soon capture gowon alive!

the same played out with abacha's ofonagoro and chukwumerije propaganda machines for the hausa-led military govt of abacha and ibb.

only A CONFIRMED 'ARO' will say 40% lagos is igbos.
kill us now so u can have our land and resources!!!olojukokoro
liars!!!
Yorubas are notorious for sodomizing their sons and sleeping with their daughters and daughter in-laws. Empirical examples, OBJ 4cked Mojisola (Gbenga Obasanjo's) wife, had kids with her. Otunba Onabanjo did the same to his daughter; Abiola did not know all his children, but that was not an excuse for sleeping with them in Brooklyn, NY hotels.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by TNUBU4LIFE: 1:03am On Apr 17, 2011
^^ WHO IS THIS EKANA(fingernail)?abeg this is stricly out of bounds for retards! angry
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by jason123: 1:04am On Apr 17, 2011
tatiana009:

Really silly thread, all the people I know that voted PDP are yorubas. Yorubas voted for candidates and not party, wish the rest of Nigeria was like that. I beg stop spreading lies that can lead to people resenting your ibo brothers. It's careless remarks like this that lead to tribal wars

You dey mind them?? Let them keep doing it . . .time will certainly tell.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by Mekana(m): 1:05am On Apr 17, 2011
Yorubas are instinctively tribalistic. They do not live outside their enclave in Nigeria neither do they let their kids to learn about other ethnic groups on their own. Their method is to instil and poison the minds of their youngsters, thereby tranfering venoms of parochial hatred from generation to generation, transfering and transmitting falsehood as factual; stereotypes as archetypes.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by jasman1: 1:13am On Apr 17, 2011
Tatiana009, you may not believe this, the Igbos expect resentment from all the tribes and expectially from the Yorubas. I really don't think they expect any thing else. Your love or hate of them is just useless They just keep matching furward. Somehow, I like them
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 17, 2011
@ Jas man, honestly am perplexed. I don't know a single yoruba person that has a problem with Ibos and am from Ibadan and live in Lagos. I think its about time that Ibo people realise that we don't have a problem with them and its the few obnoxious ones that usually cause problems. It's like racism, if you look for it everywhere you tend to see it even if its only in your head!
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by Mekana(m): 1:27am On Apr 17, 2011
tatiana009:

@ Jas man, honestly am perplexed. I don't know a single yoruba person that has a problem with Ibos and am from Ibadan and live in Lagos. I think its about time that Ibo people realise that we don't have a problem with them and its the few obnoxious ones that usually cause problems. It's like racism, if you look for it everywhere you tend to see it even if its only in your head!
It is reprehensible, derogatory and unapologetically eurocentric to describe IGBOS as Ibos, u are exhibiting ur implicit hatred in coded terms.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by hbrednic: 1:28am On Apr 17, 2011
:p
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by jasman1: 1:28am On Apr 17, 2011
Titiana009, I do not think I chose my words properly, I apologise to you and others like you
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by henry101(m): 1:29am On Apr 17, 2011
The poster must be one big large fooooooooooooool//llll
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 17, 2011
If writing Igbo as Ibo is offensive,I apologise its not from any prejudice but rather ignorance. That's my point, why not simply explain to me why its offensive rather that assume that I must have something against Igbos. I would expect us to us this avenue to educate each other about our tribes and cultures
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by bkbabe97y(m): 1:33am On Apr 17, 2011
Mekana:

Yorubas are instinctively tribalistic. They do not live outside their enclave in Nigeria neither do they let their kids to learn about other ethnic groups on their own. Their method is to instil and poison the minds of their youngsters, thereby tranfering venoms of parochial hatred from generation to generation, transfering and transmitting falsehood as factual; stereotypes as archetypes.

Right! They the ones that stay telling they kids that others are "Traitors", "Cowards", "Saboteurs" and the such. . . . . .

And why would they wanna leave places to go to the extremely underdeveloped East?! Why, u think mo'fos  love getting kidnapped or som'n?
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by sbeezy8: 1:35am On Apr 17, 2011
im my life of living i have NEVER heard my parents say anything bad about any tribe beside they are not yoruba,
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by bkbabe97y(m): 1:37am On Apr 17, 2011
I hope folks know this is 1967 all ova again. . . .

GEJ just set the Ibos up and theyre so foolish they dont even know it!
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by Mekana(m): 1:38am On Apr 17, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Right! They the ones that stay telling they kids that others are "Traitors", "Cowards", "Saboteurs" and the such. . . . . .

And why would they wanna leave places to go to the extremely underdeveloped East?! Why, u think mo'fos  love getting kidnapped or som'n?
u sound like a layman, which u are. Have u been to any part of the east? Let me give u statistics; Anambra state has 5 full universities, 2 colleges of edu and one poly. Universities: Unizik, ANSU, Madonna, Atlantic, St. Pauls. How many does ur state have? Economic data show that S'East has the least unemployment in the entire nation. what are u talking about layman?
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by Mekana(m): 1:41am On Apr 17, 2011
[/quote][quote author=bk.babe97y link=topic=648126.msg8144534#msg8144534 date=1303000621]
I hope folks know this is 1967 all ova again. . . .

GEJ just set the Ibos up and theyre so foolish they dont even know it!

It is reprehensible, derogatory and unapologetically eurocentric to describe IGBOS as Ibos, u are exhibiting your implicit hatred in coded terms.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Potatoe Farming In Nigeria / Nigeria’s Attorney General, Bello Adoke’s Mansions In London, Dubai Uncovered / Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.