Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,854 members, 7,798,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine (39860 Views)

Man Dishes Funny Relationship Advice To Young Men Who Are Searching For Wives. / Story Time | The Worst Breakup Story Ever! / Very Funny Relationship Experience ManMen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Slynation(m): 2:55am On Apr 01, 2021
realokopi:
She was with another guy.... Na Kaduna girls way be dat.
you don see wetin your boy suffer that day naw grin
Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Kirinwa: 3:03am On Apr 01, 2021
Nazgul:
She told me that she has given her life to Jesus Christ and therefore we can't continue seeing each other. I didn't want to be an obstacle to her newly found faith so I withdrew. undecided

Are you lesbian?
Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Kirinwa: 3:18am On Apr 01, 2021
Fmlao:
A lady gree for me today today, we break up today today this night.

Na so i enter nairaland see dis topic

Why d break up?

I dated her best friend like 4 years ago and d best friend told her how bad i was

New gf quick vex break up
Anyways, na side chick i wan use am for

You don't deserve her then. She did the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by adedehinbo(m): 3:24am On Apr 01, 2021
This is what a girl I really loved told me after two years of dating,bad times surely do reveal true friends

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by blingxx(m): 5:36am On Apr 01, 2021
she said I don't know when she needs space (this girl hardly picks my calls even on weekends) ,she finally confess say our relationship can't work bcus of the kind of friends I keep ,not that I have smokers or yahooboys as friends ..I still don't understand what she meant by that sha undecided
Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Slammmmmmmm(m): 5:37am On Apr 01, 2021
adedehinbo:
This is what a girl I really loved told me after two years of dating,bad times surely do reveal true friends

Lmao, ehya. Seki break heart e sha grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by geezynoni: 6:20am On Apr 01, 2021
adedehinbo:
Sekinaatu, omo muinaatu, omo Muhammadu

You no do well
Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by segun18(m): 6:28am On Apr 01, 2021
paulolee:
said she's tired of dating a robot after i asked her to be patient with me back then in 2015 while she managing d broke me...
she left me for one small street boi for street wey just "pick" small change..
e pain me die n I told her dt she would regret her decision...its 6yrs m shes now.married to dt same boy with 3 kids managing life In Lagos..
me I still de school and broker than I used to be, even after one pastor bin Tell me say him dey see inside me for inside my new ous n new car before d end of last year, guy nothing come out..
but u I still de hope On GOD shaaa.

Don't lose hope my brother
Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by BadEnglish(m): 6:30am On Apr 01, 2021
Djshyne007:
We dated for 2 years and even planning on settling...Na so hanti yarn say she has been forcing herself to love me...she asked for space to clear her mind which I did...in my church mind we would get back together as I was a very loyal and faithful human being... Long story cut short...6 months later, hanti became 2 months pregnant for someone she introduced to me as her colleague at work (Access Bank)... e no end there, some old friends later told me hanti was busy telling people that she left me because I was cheating on her... na that lie burst my brain...

Mehn ur own double heartbreak o.
Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by jojothaiv(m): 6:32am On Apr 01, 2021
deavicky:
i was told I'm not romantic and later left for a soldier. At my quite time I began to ask myself does it mean a soldier is more romantic me.
grin

You know say soldier no deh everly get joy, maybe hin dickinggg game no bi here..

1 Like

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Cashio(m): 6:33am On Apr 01, 2021
ok. Met this babe around new year 2015. got admission around October same year, babe came visiting and I broke the news to her. At first, she rejoiced but suddenly, her mood changed. I enquired what was wrong and she said she had this feeling I was going to leave her when I finally leave for school.
I explained to her and promised I wasn't going to hurt her in any way. she got cheered up and I left for school afterwards. December 2015, I came home for Christmas break and on 31st night, babe called me and said she wanted us to lodge and spend the night together that she has missed me.
we lodged, had fun and enjoyed each other's company for the night, Only for babe to call me the next morning which was new year day when she got home that it was over between us.
Reason was that she still feared I would dump her soon enough. So she decided to have me for the last time before breaking up with me.

Funny enough, I never really dated any girl throughout my stay in school.
not until mid last year was I able to fall in love again.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Fmlao: 6:42am On Apr 01, 2021
Kirinwa:

You don't deserve her then. She did the right thing.

Na talk be this?
Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 01, 2021
I no go talk...but hanty, karma is a beeechhh. Whenever it haunts you remember my name.
Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by adedehinbo(m): 7:07am On Apr 01, 2021
Slammmmmmmm:

Lmao, ehya. Seki break heart e sha grin grin
lol he dey pain person o but one just have to move on
Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by jaguars(m): 7:26am On Apr 01, 2021
deavicky:
i was told I'm not romantic and later left for a soldier. At my quite time I began to ask myself does it mean a soldier is more romantic me.

6 Likes

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Kmartt(m): 7:28am On Apr 01, 2021
Nazgul:
She told me that she has given her life to Jesus Christ and therefore we can't continue seeing each other. I didn't want to be an obstacle to her newly found faith so I withdrew. undecided

Just exactly what my ex Lara told me. Menhhh, I just free her jejely

1 Like

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Ay04z(m): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2021
Cashio:
ok. Met this babe around new year 2015. got admission around October same year, babe came visiting and I broke the news to her. At first, she rejoiced but suddenly, her mood changed. I enquired what was wrong and she said she had this feeling I was going to leave her when I finally leave for school.
I explained to her and promised I wasn't going to hurt her in any way. she got cheered up and I left for school afterwards. December 2015, I came home for Christmas break and on 31st night, babe called me and said she wanted us to lodge and spend the night together that she has missed me.
we lodged, had fun and enjoyed each other's company for the night, Only for babe to call me the next morning which was new year day when she got home that it was over between us.
Reason was that she still feared I would dump her soon enough. So she decided to have me for the last time before breaking up with me.

Funny enough, I never really dated any girl throughout my stay in school.
not until mid last year was I able to fall in love again.

fiction
Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Mvena(f): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2021
Omooo all una stories Chokeeee

2 Likes

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Wittyglam(f): 7:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Thank you
firstratedcitiz:
Damn! Babe, that's some funny skit you showed there. I just downloaded to watch offline.
Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by mikuz(m): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2021
She said I laughed at her mum.

1 Like

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by gbemishile: 7:44am On Apr 01, 2021
called her severally but I think she felt I was boring on phone and wasn't too keen on meeting her in person,so she kind of refused to pick my calls.
when I called her like three-four times and she didn't pick,I just gave up cus I didn't want to be a stalker

1 Like

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by prinsam30: 7:53am On Apr 01, 2021
bigcee:

You disrespected her and she showed you that she deserve better. I am glad she kicked your silly ass away.

grin grin grin
Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by buikem2: 7:55am On Apr 01, 2021
Pharaoh94:
I met a girl and we dated for like 3 years, we were best friends before we started dating. I went for NYSC 2019, she made me promise not to leave her. I told her,'i love her'. And i wasn't going to leave her even without a promise cos i intended to marry her. I was working vosa plans in secret for me and her. 2020, babe enter NYSC, i visited her August in apartments i rented for her. December 30th,2020, Bae said she can't date anymore. She is tired of dating. Just like that no fight, i trìed my best. She stopped picking my calls. I found out 24th Febuary, she is getting married in May. I wish her well sha. But loving another go hard for me for a while.

Feel your pain boss. Don't give up on love though. Don't look for it though. It'll come when it'll come

1 Like

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Elibaba1: 7:59am On Apr 01, 2021
pjetta007:
the best way to breakup in naija!

Lmaooooo
Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Naudeyrushme(m): 8:02am On Apr 01, 2021
IgboWarlord:
Back in '15,the babe i was dating got tired of me and told me in no uncertain terms..After weeks of travelling from Umuahia to PH to beg and see if things can be amended,omo,babe no gree oo..Out of anger and heartbreak i smashed my phone.When i realised my mistake,i took her phone too and smashed it into more pieces than mine(I contributed 90% of the funds used to purchase the phone).. grin...Bitch saw how angry i was and how bloodshot my eyes were,she no talk pim!!Even when i smash the phone,use my PRODECO safety boot pieces am..

[/color]Nah this one make me laugh pass[color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:12am On Apr 01, 2021
Is it that she Females don't have break up stories to share with us
Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Fanuchi007: 8:18am On Apr 01, 2021
I was tired of the relationship cos my babe was going out with some of her oga at the office. she didn't know I had friends at her office. I started distancing myself from her but kept quiet about knowing she was cheating on me. She got mad at me for not paying attention to her again and started going out with a guy maybe to make me jealous. When she noticed I wasn't givean a F$ck approached me and said I must explain to her why am avoiding her! that's when I dropped the bomb to her face. She wanted to deny but started crying she was sorry bla bla bla.... long story short, after a while of not talking again, she pleaded with me to stop ignoring her cos it was affecting her psychologically, after like 8 months she showed up at my new place with drinks and told me she just wanted us to chill as friends, na so we shayo till we both got drunk. Next thing I know, she was pulling off, na so we bang all night and na so sex take settle our once bleeped up relationship. But am playing safe now. I no just trust her again.

7 Likes

Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Blackbishop(m): 8:21am On Apr 01, 2021
Leonyluiz:

I'm extremely curious. tell us more

Oga tell us more about yours
Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by Sarbee(m): 8:21am On Apr 01, 2021
lolzzzz .. mine was even more funny. relationship of 7yrs though we started at very young age. she just call me last month that sarbee let's put an end to this relationship. e no shock me shaa because I have been an avid reader of ubunja, caps lock, Omar, I legend, glycolysis thread on how the woman heart works. but what pain me pass be say I have lots of girls around me that are better than her that hover around me but I dey form mumu love.. well shaa thank God for mosh hamedani, Keith ghalli, traversy, organic chemistry, code with Tim , which I have been watching their tutorial on python and its libraries, local man is going deep in programming which make me not to even think of her or any other thing apart from programming and maths. I know its just a matter of time I am gonna make it big in this programming of a stuff, then I just hope I don't become an hater of women especially the broke one. make I invigilate jare before this student carry expo
Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by seyz91(m): 8:36am On Apr 01, 2021
cheesy funny

no mind thos saka pastors jawe
paulolee:
said she's tired of dating a robot after i asked her to be patient with me back then in 2015 while she managing d broke me...
she left me for one small street boi for street wey just "pick" small change..
e pain me die n I told her dt she would regret her decision...its 6yrs m shes now.married to dt same boy with 3 kids managing life In Lagos..
me I still de school and broker than I used to be, even after one pastor bin Tell me say him dey see inside me for inside my new ous n new car before d end of last year, guy nothing come out..
but u I still de hope On GOD shaaa.
Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by oladrogo(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2021
Is there any lady that doesnt run after money ?
Re: Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine by BennyDon: 8:53am On Apr 01, 2021
Pathokpo:

Bros I can confidently tell you that she has been fucking that boy before she demanded for space. She only discharged you cos she didn't want to lose the said Yahoo boy.

Too much brain no go kee you �

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... / What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.