Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It (33395 Views)

Do Ladies Actually Enjoy Love-making Or Do They Pretend About It? / What Some Sincere Ladies Actually Go Through / Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by wpadmin: 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
You remember that saying “You cannot eat your cake and have it”.

That’s not the case any longer.

Highway Ladies actually eat their cake and have it with icing sugar.

Like how else do you explain this?

A girl that is wayward in school getting married to a guy that is well to do and doesn’t look like someone that can cause trouble (not written on the face though).

This is not the first nor the 10th time I’m seeing this in 2021 alone.

When I say wayward I mean girls that are never in class, friday nights you can’t see them in the school hostels.

These girls are the most connected. They know influential people. After playing dirty in school, they still get married to great guys.

Meanwhile, a high percentage of girls that actually study hard in school stay longer without getting married.

But you see guys here saying they would go for brains over beauty. If that’s the case, then who are the ones marrying these ladies of the highway.

I am a non teaching staff in one of Nigeria’s Polytechnics. I finished from the school and got a programming job at the same school.

Due to my age and kind of Job, I meet a lot of students everyday; both male and female.

I know a runs girl when I see one.

They upload the same kinds of stuffs on their WhatsApp status. Dress the same way to school. Have the same attitude.

I don’t have issues with these people, but i am shocked with the choices men make when taking a life partner.

One of them got engaged today and my head became warm. The bros was just smiling as he was putting on the engagement ring. After some staffs I know have screwed and unscrewed this same lady.

Is it that guys don’t know what’s up or this is what they really want.

201 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by budaatum: 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sounds like sour grapes to me. Someone is doing better than you by their wit and you are wailing instead of doing well yourself.

Hopefully, you'd consider doing well yourself instead of being jealous of someone else doing well.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by Prodigee: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Bros na so life be o! E no just balance.

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by wpadmin: 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
budaatum:
Sounds like sour grapes to me. Someone is doing better than you by their wit and you are wailing instead of doing well yourself.

Hopefully, you'd consider doing well yourself instead of being jealous of someone else doing well.

If you say so sir/ma

174 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by gfon(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
budaatum:

read the thrash you just wrote,does it make any sense to you??don't be sentimental when evaluating a issue,be logical

306 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
Op u wan join them?

If u are still young and fresh like Erica, it is not too late.

Bankrolling celebrities (artist) is not bad only if a society have been able to meet the most basic needs being food, clothes and shelter of every single individual like is obtained in USA and some EU countries.

Not like Nigeria where a proper complete diet of 1 square meal is now exceedingly difficult to come by for members of the middle class.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by budaatum: 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
gfon:
read the thrash you just wrote,does it make any sense to you??don't be sentimental when evaluating a issue,be logical

Can I not be however I want to be?

I mean, it's not as if you pay for my data nor am I your slave that you get to tell me how I must be, or am I?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11334164_notablestrongwoman7_jpeg6a2e8ee6cdb91b11ee5138aad8838ff0

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by SUCKCESSFUL: 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
That's because most Nigerian men are hypocrites.
They'll tell you they want a well-behaved lady whereas they crave for cardi b type of girls.

211 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by Sammmyyyy(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
wpadmin:

A girl that is wayward in school getting married to a guy that is well to do and doesn’t look like someone that can cause trouble (not written on the face though).

When I say wayward I mean girls that are never in class, friday nights you can’t see them in the school hostels.

These girls are the most connected. They know influential people. After playing dirty in school, they still get married to great guys.

Meanwhile, a high percentage of girls that actually study hard in school stay longer without getting married.

But you see guys here saying they would go for brains over beauty. If that’s the case, then who are the ones marrying these ladies of the highway.

I am a non teaching staff in one of Nigeria’s Polytechnics. I finished from the school and got a programming job at the same school.

Due to my age and kind of Job, I meet a lot of students everyday; both male and female.

They upload the same kinds of stuffs on their WhatsApp status. Dress the same way to school. Have the same attitude.

I don’t have issues with these people, but i am shocked with the choices men make when taking a life partner.

One of them got engaged today and my head became warm. The bros was just smiling as he was putting on the engagement ring. After some staffs I know have screwed and unscrewed this same lady.

OP, that's just the sad reality of the life we live in. Good things, most times, do not come to good people. Serendipity is slippery; it goes more even to those who do not deserve it.

Life is a mystery, who can understand it?

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
That's because most Nigerian men are hypocrites.
They'll tell you they want a well-behaved lady whereas they crave for cardi b type of girls.

Bros e dey pain me o gaga.

Imagine it is these kind of man that are dashing our female yeyebrities bugati just for flashing their flesh

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by gfon(m): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
budaatum:

Can I not be however I want to be?

I mean, it's not as if you pay for my data nor am I your slave that you get to tell me how I must be, or am I?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11334164_notablestrongwoman7_jpeg6a2e8ee6cdb91b11ee5138aad8838ff0

still read this statement again,does it make sense to you?

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
Men want happiness in life. Most wayward girls are not pretenders. The show you their true colour.so you are 100% sure of what you walking into . While the non wayward ones pretend alot .you might start seeing a total stranger in her after marriage . unless she's a holy spirit born again lady .

My advice to non wayward girls: men desire happiness the most .you can make your man happy without being wayward .pet him ,play with him like kid ,there should be no borring seconds .he will always find himself day dreaming about you and smiling to himself when ever you are not there .you can accomplish all this without even engaging in sex with him . because most ladies wrongly think that sex is the only thing that makes a man happy .

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Reminds me of when I was in school.
Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by budaatum: 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
gfon:
still read this statement again,does it make sense to you?
Do you think I would write it if it does not make sense to me?

Why not just be responsible and admit that it does not make sense to you? There is no shame in admitting some things are above your level of comprehension, especially if you are prepared to be taught.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by gfon(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
budaatum:
Do you think I would write it if it does not make sense to me?

Why not just be responsible and admit that it does not make sense to you? There is no shame in admitting some things are above your level of comprehension, especially if you are prepared to be taught.
okay have got my notebooks ready,when does the lectures start.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by habsydiamond(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
Such is life oo oga mi..love is blind... It takes the grace of God for the blind to see... B4 such people see ehn e go don too late ooo... Maybe after she don already born dozens of pikins for him... I hail all the slay queens in the home una too much mehn...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by budaatum: 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
gfon:
okay have got my notebooks ready,when does the lectures start.

As soon as you start asking questions so we know what you need to learn.
Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
It's only online that men wail. In real life, they're desperately chasing babes, and looking for the one that will stay. In real life, one babe is pressing their mumu button.

The difference between those babes you call wayward, and those "good" girls is that the former has more experience in relating with men. They know what to do to get what they want, how to press the buttons.

The "good" girls simply let things happen...

So when the men see the babes that are very amenable, willing to stay, and doing the things they like, they marry.

And, really, y'all need to understand that not everyone who got married, married right...or are happy in that marriage.

So all these talks about "bad" girls getting the best men, I don't know where y'all get that from. Do you live with them in their homes? undecided

And this is what I know, too... most people ultimately end up with who they deserve. Like attracts like. It's not everything you see outwardly.

186 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by gfon(m): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
budaatum:

As soon as you start asking questions so we know what you need to learn.
everything sir/ma
Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by Topspring: 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
When I was in school, someone referred a lady to me to teach some courses.

I didn’t have the time so recommended another friend to her.

The person I recommended her to didn’t also have the time to teach anyone.

One day, the lady came to me and my friend and was asking us to create time to teach her. As we tried to tell her why we couldn’t, one of my friends just picked interest in her instantly.

Benita (not her real name) was fair, moderate ass and good looking. She also had this manipulative look. My friend fell for the good looks.

Unfortunately, my friend was not wise too. He is a smart person but he lacked wisdom.

This Babe show am shegey.

Benita had two other room mate and all of them were a bit close to me. One of her room mate was a talker, anything that happened in the relationship, she told me.

Imagine telling someone that you are dating that you do not drink pure water only bottled water meanwhile the said lady is broke as fu***.

My guy was supplying bottled water to his babe every week ni oo and they will laugh at him. The other room mate was telling me everything but I thought it was just a joke because she talked a lot until I heard it from my guy when he and Benita had issues.

How was wailing that anything she asked for he provided... you be God ni?

He taught her well till she graduated with an upper credit.

Benita proudly told her friends how she was the lady that dis-virgined him.

I stylishly told my guy but he won’t listen. The only time you could talk to him is when they had issues.

After you talk to him, he would settle with Benita and tell her everything you said.

Imagine this, some cult guys that lived close to these ladies called my guy because they knew him and told him that Benita was using him.

They told him somethings Benita told them about him. They told my guy.

You know what my friend did?

After he and Benita settled, he told her about somethings she said and Benita knew who told him.

Benita went to the cult guys and told them they fu***cked up. The cult guys just use style remove themselves from the equation and settled with her.

Since then she and the cult guys became accomplice.

Anytime my guy and Benita had issues, she will tell the cult guys to call my guy that her food stuffs had finished.

“Call me Daniel, my food stuffs have finished”

When she finally broke up with him, the cult guys told us the part they knew about.

My guy cursed with his whole heart.

In 2019, Benita got married to a Nigerian app developer in Dubai.

The amount spent on engagement alone can hold a nice wedding in Nigeria.

Where was Karma?

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by JaneYave(f): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
Social IQ is helpful.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by Swissheart(f): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
Opposites attract tongue

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by budaatum: 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
gfon:
everything sir/ma

Well, you still need to ask questions in order to be taught, or you are not yet ready to learn I'm afraid.

I'm going no where. When you are ready I'm here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by orble: 11:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
God Girls Marries Bad Boys
Bad Girls Marries God Boys
And repeat...

Trust me, those guys dont know the stuff those girls are made of. They dont care to ask around.
As someone said, those bad girls know how to press mumu button of good (stupid) guys, but wont try that on perpertual womannizers who know the inside out of every woman. What baffle me the most wayward girls know know to to make men loyal including top religious ones. They know to playout thier wit.
Sometime womanising helps. Its helps discover hidden good girls around us.
I grow up among many older young girls in the compound. I know what I am saying. Some of the wayward girls are abroad maried to white men who visited and work in our place.
Some runs girls are really smart. Even my uncle wife is one of them. But.. what can we do?
wpadmin or Wordpress Admin I hope you get it.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by Juliearth(f): 8:10am On Mar 29, 2021
wpadmin:

Men marry for stability. Stability is relative per person. If a man settles for a runs girl, that is because he feels she can provide him with the kind of stability that he needs. Its clear that you know what you want as it pertains to women and marriage. The same way its clear to you may be the same way that it is clear to the man next door. In essence, I would say live and let live!

You screwed and unscrewed a runs girl? It means they appeal to you as well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 29, 2021
budaatum:
[s]Sounds like sour grapes to me. Someone is doing better than you by their wit and you are wailing instead of doing well yourself.

Hopefully, you'd consider doing well yourself instead of being jealous of someone else doing well. [/s]

Sharaap there, Olosho dem.......

17 Likes

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by chinchonglee(m): 9:38am On Mar 29, 2021
This statement is fallacy of hasty generalisation!
You are not in the marriage with them,. You dnt know what the marriage is passing through.. u are jst concluding based on mere pictures/social where everyone pretends to be happy....

Have u reasoned the case of tonto dike vs olakunle churchill
Nigerian needs to be real in their dealings... Not because of social media pics you generalise they are happy...
My brother too is wealthy got married to a somehow retired olosho. He literally calls home everyday crying... The divorce process is still delaying cos the girl and her family are still begging..

Do you also know the rate of known paternity scams in the country An olosho(at least 90%) never retires, they end ip fvcking out and getting pregnant for their outside lovers right under their rich husbands roof and trust me those rich husbands do DNA test in secret. Come to SYNLAB in lekki and see for yourself...

No woman will tell you are marriage is crashing hence we judge marriage based on social media pictures where everyone is faking smile... Face fact bro, ur statement is fallacy of hasty generalisation.
cool

Also reason the case of fani kayode vs snowwhite!

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by wpadmin: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2021
Juliearth:

Men marry for stability. Stability is relative per person. If a man settles for a runs girl, that is because he feels she can provide him with the kind of stability that he needs. It clear that you know what you want as it pertains to women and marriage. The same way its clear to you may be the same way that it it clear to the man next door. In essence, I would say line and let live!

You screwed and unscrewed a runs girl? It means they appeal to you as well.

Didn't say I did.

Even if I did, they are not for keeps.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by wpadmin: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2021
chinchonglee:
This statement is fallacy of hasty generalisation!
You are not in the marriage with them,. You dnt know what the marriage is passing through.. u are jst concluding based on mere pictures/social where everyone pretends to be happy....

Have u reasoned the case of tonto dike vs olakunle churchill
Nigerian needs to be real in their dealings... Not because of social media pics you generalise they are happy...
My brother too is wealthy got married to a somehow retired olosho. He literally calls home everyday crying... The divorce process is still delaying cos the girl and her family are still begging..

Do you also know the rate of known paternity scams in the country An olosho(at least 90%) never retires, they end ip fvcking out and getting pregnant for their outside lovers right under their rich husbands roof and trust me those rich husbands do DNA test in secret. Come to SYNLAB in lekki and see for yourself...

Nobody woman will tell you are marriage is crashing hence we judge marriage based on social media pictures where everyone is faking smile... Face fact bro, ur statement is fallacy of hasty generalisation.
cool

Also reason the case of fani kayode vs snowwhite!

They just got engaged so I wasn't talking about how their married life is.

The thing is why do men have such taste in the first place.

Marriage alone is a responsibility.

Why give yourself an unnecessary headache?

On your wedding day, people wey don bang your wife go come spray both of una money and both of you will be dancing. lipsrsealed

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It by FreeSpirited: 10:26am On Mar 29, 2021
Most of these kind of marriages don't last. The lady will show her true color, go back to her vomit and her manipulations will fail in time.

Celebrity marriages don't last for same reason.
This evil in the society is why red-pill exist today. But people think it's about misogyny. Redpill is simply justice for men, society, and even for the good gals.

48 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.