Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,771 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno (7728 Views)

Was Hadiza Bala Usman Suspended Because Of This Tweet? / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by Brexxit(m): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by Blakjewelry(m): 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
it's too personal na

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by Amb1045(m): 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
lol.
Their is truth in what he just said. But but let's give him a chance he has sacrifice a lot to put himself in the history book. His name will be irrelevant if he doesn't win the presidential election.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by Olarsview: 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
I'm not a pastor but I cherish revelations from God,than meddling with canal things.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by Righteousness2(m): 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin
Reno take it easy! He is an Elder..
Let's Respect Elders

10 Likes

Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by Bornsinner7: 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
Chai
Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by lonecatt(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Lol pity the man ,today is his birthday even though his supporters are making it look like he is campaigning.
The brown teeth yabbing. E choke

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
This is not funny but reckless.
And I'm disappointed if this is truly from Reno. This tweet clearly defines pettiness.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by Staro: 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
Saw it too.
So funny
Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by plaindealer: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sadly for this resident tweeter nuisance, your crooked stealing is not corruption oga with his clean teeth failed to clean up Nigeria, even after earning N51 Trillion for oil, more than any administration in the history of Nigeria, the only thing he did not commission one single project apart from alamajiri classroom.

His favorite activity as the president of Nigeria was looting and sharing and gross incompetence.

So, of what relevance and what did Nigerians gained from your useless and incompetent oga that Nigerians kicked to the curb with his ogogoro teeth?

Every time this crook and tweeter nuisance opens his mouth to insult Nigerians, he ends up insulting and indicting his own useless and worthless looting and stealing oga.

What a dumbass,.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by muykem: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
How can adult who want people to take him serious will descend so low like Reno? I thought he will ask them what Buhari has been doing since 2015?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
It is only a mad man that knows the sweetness of madness, so Reno should leave Tinubu and his brown teeth alone because, he, Reno don't know the joy Tinubu derives in having brown teeth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by Idiko1: 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
Tinubu is a perceived public image therefore all good humored shots are allowed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by Brexxit(m): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
plaindealer:
Sadly for this resident tweeter nuisance, your crooked stealing is not corruption oga with his clean teeth failed to clean up Nigeria, even after earning N51 Trillion for oil, more than any administration in the history of Nigeria, the only thing he did not commission one single project apart from alamajiri classroom.

His favorite activity as the president of Nigeria was looting and sharing and gross incompetence.

So, of what relevance and what did Nigerians gained from your useless and incompetent oga that Nigerians kicked to the curb with his ogogoro teeth?

Every time this crook and tweeter nuisance opens his mouth to insult Nigerians, he ends up insulting and indicting his own useless and worthless looting and stealing oga.

What a dumbass,.
You sound so pained, Everyone knows Nigeria under GEJ was far more better than the current apc administration we have now.

Comparing GEJ to the dullard your tinubu helped to foist on Nigerians is like comparing G wagon to a leggediz benz.

Tinubu is thief and will never be president.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by Freestainworld(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
Just watch how Tinubu supporters will be wailing like children, they forgot all they did to Jonathan, even printed his obituary posters, buried a living man in a casket, what could be more evil than that? and yet all they accused him of doing, have been done in 100 folds, a tit for tat playing out.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by Kaduna1stson: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
The only condition we the north will give Tinubu president is if he will sign a law banning himself from laughing in public.

Imagine him laughing at the UN building!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
Amb1045:
lol.
Their is truth in what he just said. But but let's give him a chance he has sacrifice a lot to put himself in the history book. His name will be irrelevant if he doesn't win the presidential election.
So u want a another 8 years of buhari like government ?

Suffer now dey tire u ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by Minjim: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
This was damn below the belt
Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by Toosure70: 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
idiot remo should keep shut, let him upload his father's teeth. God punish his generation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by Brexxit(m): 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
Toosure70:
idiot remo should keep shut, let him upload his father's teeth. God punish his generation.
Southwest should give us a better candidate,not Tinubu who has over half of Lagos State in his pockets.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
Reno Omokri is a lowlife miscreant, this is low of the low. May God continue to lift Tinubu up.

Reno hatred is something he inherited from children of hate, even Goodluck Jonathan had forgiven us all and left but Reno the fake ipob pastor is holding grudges to those who give no shit about his existence angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by KoshCAD: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
This is wickedness grin

3 Likes

Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by Asgard13: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
Tinubu wan rule Nigeria grin

3 Likes

Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by SarakiBukola: 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
Reno take it easy! He is an Elder..
Let's Respect Elders

We all knew you to be a PDP Igbo from the onset.

The foolish gospel talk is usually an indication of a low IQ.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by SarakiBukola: 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
wink
Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by geesilver(m): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
this is attack on his personality..... this Reno is savage....
Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by plaindealer: 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
Yor oga and his looting and sharing clean teeth gang.

See how they cleaned up Nigeria, oh, I mean clean out our treasury.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by IgweOfNnewi: 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
bitterness
Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by Sheffdon: 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
I don't see any laughing material in this post

1 Like

Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by IgweOfNnewi: 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin Reno take it easy! He is an Elder.. Let's Respect Elders
What an hypocrite
Re: I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno by deeptechcool(m): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
SarakiBukola:

We all knew you to be a PDP Igbo from the onset.

The foolish gospel talk is usually an indication of a low IQ.

That thing is not Righteousness88

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nneoma Okorocha, LG Chairmen, Ceos, Other Honoured At The Papyrus Award Night / Alex Otti Orders Payment Of April Salaries Owed Abia Workers, June Pensions / 330KV Onitsha-benin Transmission Line Inaugurated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.