Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar (23410 Views)

Buhari Never Said He Wouldn't Hand Over To Tinubu - Garba Shehu / Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity / Femi Adesina: Buhari Doesn’t Care About Your Noise, Murmurings And Curses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by Duplik8t77(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2021
Doyin2:

You must be a financial illiterate.

Maintain the Naira @ 210 amidst dwindling oil revenue,the major source of forex?

At what rate did GEJ administration meet the value of the naira?

The value of the naira will continue to fall until our net forex revenue exceeds forex expenses.

This is elementary economics.

Until then,CBN can only continue to "manage" the situation,government after government.

Shame is when you think with your anus instead of brain.

what happened to their chants of diversifying the economy?.

give it up, man. you can't defend this administration without sounding irrational at some point.

Do have a nice life, compadre

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by Excuses: 8:43am On Mar 29, 2021
This stupid Yoruba man..your shame and mumu never do? how long will it be before your children will find out that their daddy is a hypocrite, been used to speak from both sides of his mouth..

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by Falomo211(m): 8:55am On Mar 29, 2021
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by BobbieZion(m): 9:09am On Mar 29, 2021
Sirjamo:
I have been challenging PDP Dundees to give me one proof where Buhari promised to make Naira equal to dollar, or, point to where it is written in the APC manifesto. Six years later, I am yet to get the answer.

That was how they told us Buhari would Islamize Nigeria, six years later, he hasn't convert a single church to mosque.

I AM DONE TALKING

Buhari's mouth pieces have mastered the art of lying.
I remember they said less than #100,somewhat #45.
And many other fake unkept promises.

He is not turning Churches to Mosques.
He is turning Nigeria to Somalia.
May be that is one of his secret promises?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by sameks08(m): 9:17am On Mar 29, 2021
incompetent government so you have forgotten so soon OK let me reminds you

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by Whada: 9:18am On Mar 29, 2021
Femi come and list the positives nah. Or tell the President to do so. Abi are you expecting me to list the positives for you when all I see daily are negatives?
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by generalud: 9:34am On Mar 29, 2021
Birds of the same feather flock together. Femi Adesina or whatsoever he is called, is there to protect his own selfish interest. Buhari said it that if he becomes the president of this country in 2015, that he will make one dollar to be equivalent to one dollar. It was there that Charly Boy challenged him that if he does, he will ride his bike from Nigeria to China. And now, adesina is coming to vomit nonsense.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by Saig: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2021
but must that be? because you didn't promise one dollar to one naira you should watch your country crumble economically?? I don't understand these people. What is patriotism again? is it defending things that shouldn't be defended?? sad
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by Sonn(m): 9:42am On Mar 29, 2021
Freestainworld:
He should just tell us Buhari never made Nigerians any promises at all
Exactly what I want to say, Let them just tell us BUHARI never promised anything at all, This Man (Femi) is even worst than PMB
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by kingsvictor2: 9:59am On Mar 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

You're all liars. Bring it out from that Link you posted aside the confusing headline that I Muhammadu Buhari will make naira equal dollar

It's not today you people have been posting this fake news with fake headline.

Quote The part in the statement.

WAITING
must be very difficult to defend incompetence. No wonder internationally buhari supporters are seen as empty skull idiots

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by MariamAlheri: 10:11am On Mar 29, 2021
Femi, why are you lieing? Shame no dey catch you sef? SMH
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by research56: 10:20am On Mar 29, 2021
Sirjamo:
I have been challenging PDP Dundees to give me one proof where Buhari promised to make Naira equal to dollar, or, point to where it is written in the APC manifesto. Six years later, I am yet to get the answer.

That was how they told us Buhari would Islamize Nigeria, six years later, he hasn't convert a single church to mosque.

I AM DONE TALKING

Who be this one? I no sure say you dey planet earth.
I watched this particular scene where your Buhari promised to make 1dollar = 1naira live on TV no be story story matter.

check this out https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/what-buhari-promised-nigerians/
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by ospido: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2021
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by research56: 10:35am On Mar 29, 2021
Buhari supporters saying he never promised that how market� https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/what-buhari-promised-nigerians/
For video enter YouTube type "Buhari reels out major pledges to fulfill if elected president"
God bless if you do that & never argue again
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by ospido: 10:36am On Mar 29, 2021
research56:

Who be this one? I no sure say you dey planet earth.
I watched this particular scene where your Buhari promised to make 1dollar = 1naira live on TV no be story story matter.

check this out https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/what-buhari-promised-nigerians/

Don't mind them.

It is here too in the link below.

I heard it myself too.

If he didn't say so why did he not deny the write up ever since then.

https://www.thecable.ng/ill-make-naira-equal-dollar-says-buhari
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by ospido: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2021
Sirjamo:

I AM DONE TALKING

He said it in clear terms as shown in the link below.

If he didn't say so, he would have debunked and even sued the newspaper way back then.

Silence means consent.

I personally heard him say so.

It is better to own up to that statement.

https://www.thecable.ng/ill-make-naira-equal-dollar-says-buhari
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by Tvoice: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2021
Shey den never still cure dis wan madness nii
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by Emeguy(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
Oga shut up, Buhari promised heaven

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by sojfarm: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
Was Shina there during the compaign?
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by ojtech8291: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Almajiri Charity they say begins at home, it is your state Governor & Government That will provide portable water, food roads & schools for you, create jobs based on the comparative advantage of your state not the Federal Government, Electricity is in the hands of private individuals, after all these years of waiting for the FG from Obasanjo to Buhari you are still waiting for the Federal Government isn’t mumurism worrying you?
Hmmmmm.... Seriously? If an individual can do all these what is the need of government. The person that will be looking for a meal a day will be thinking about how to provide water and electricity for himself? These are possible in developed countries where the government provide a conducive environment for its citizens and also pay them some stipends weekly plus side bustling.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by obailala(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
kingsvictor2:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13324337_tmpcam441308784_jpegd844d00a97c36119df966045d981dc24
Femi is fond of spewing irresponsible gibberish, but he's right on this one; Buhari never made that statement about turning N1 to $1. That was just a rumour generated by irresponsible journalism. The title of that Vanguard report was totally different from the content of the report.

Buhari - “It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’
Report Title - "I will make 1 naira equal to 1 dollar"

The journalist who coined the title of that report knows too well that black men don't read or analyse beyond headlines; that explains why of the numerous failures of the govt that can be criticised, it is just this false report we're still arguing 6 years after..
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by ofiko123(m): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
He really did promised it, do they think Nigerians are fools..
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by jrusky(m): 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
Adeshina you again
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by justtoodark: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Only people suffering from mumurism will believe President Buhari could make 1 Naira a dollar. What kind of magic were they expecting, Moses going to visit Pharaoh with Aaron again?

it doesnt even make sense....
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by justtoodark: 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
nawa for you africans sha....

even if its true,a politician promise you this and you believed it....??

you dollar huggers....

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by writeprof(m): 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
Please, how many positives did he mention?
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by rafcrown(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
What did he promise then 500naira to $1
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by ultimateprof: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
I don't why this man always look for every opportunity to prove that he's stupid?
It is certain that this man will be at the right hand of the devil on the last day!
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by felixedet(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
I hate nairaland because it's a forum that's promoting nepotism and lies based on news they promote.............

Is tinubu even Worthy to be in national discussed?
He brought in a failed government...using his media influence:
Now....he has forgotten that...he knows Nigerians weekpoints and he's capitalising on that...

Is that a leader or a kille?

Whomever support him is worse than him.
A
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar by zombieHUNTER: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Almajiri Charity they say begins at home, it is your state Governor & Government That will provide portable water, food roads & schools for you, create jobs based on the comparative advantage of your state not the Federal Government, Electricity is in the hands of private individuals, after all these years of waiting for the FG from Obasanjo to Buhari you are still waiting for the Federal Government isn’t mumurism worrying you?

Defenders of evil administration...

Bandits.. kidnappers.. Boko Haram are waiting for your State governor... Ewu Gambia everywhere

Buhari came to enjoy himself with Niger delta oil money... While zombies defend him..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport / Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike / Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.