Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations (1801 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Afamsi: 2:53am On Apr 10, 2021
Janosky:

GIBBERISH grin
I can see you are senseless

1 Like

Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:27am On Apr 10, 2021
Afamsi:

Are you sensible to have typed this about the most peaceloving group of people on this planet? Isaiah 2:2-4
8.9 million souls heading towards the lake of fire. May God deliver this captives of Satan in Jesus name.
But after confrontation from one of the 8.9 millions to see how knowledgeable you are about what you typed perhaps you haven't heard of the "Prince of Peace" {Isaiah 9:6} teaching this people, you typed this
You are disturbing me. pls I don't want to be rude.
Then the one trying to reason along with you discovered that you're just another brainwashed Churchgoer spewing gibberish and now your next utterance is
Please next time when you don't know how to substantiate try to keep mute, it's not compulsory you type something infused in your brains by some people you call "Pastors" undecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Janosky: 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
Afamsi:
The truth is out finally wink
Afamsi says *Genesis 3:15 *Daniel 10:13, *Revelation 12:7-9, Matthew 25:31. *1 John 3:8. is "senseless to slaves of gods of men/slaves of Churchpreneurs"

grin grin
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Afamsi: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Are you sensible to have typed this about the most peaceloving group of people on this planet? Isaiah 2:2-4

But after confrontation from one of the 8.9 millions to see how knowledgeable you are about what you typed perhaps you haven't heard of the "Prince of Peace" {Isaiah 9:6} teaching this people, you typed this

There the one trying to reason along with you discovered that you're just another brainwashed Churchgoer spewing gibberish and now your next utterance is

Please next time when you don't know how to substantiate try to keep mute, it's not compulsory you type something infused in your brains by some people you call "Pastors" undecided
I dont argue with a senseless person
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
But you can say the one and only peace loving group the world has ever known will go to the lake of fire, and you think that's sensible shey? undecided

Afamsi:

I dont argue with a senseless person
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Emusan(m): 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Na wah o!
See who i quote see who dey reply!
You well so? embarassed

When I say your delusion is stronger than your reasoning faculty, you'll think it's an insult but just see how you're disgracing yourself up and down on a public forum.
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Emusan(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
Janosky:

The truth is out finally wink
Afamsi says *Genesis 3:15 *Daniel 10:13, *Revelation 12:7-9, Matthew 25:31. *1 John 3:8. is "senseless to slaves of gods of men/slaves of Churchpreneurs"

grin grin

Another person confirming that you have no sense.

Can you see why this your name "JaNosense" is so sweet to call?

JaNosense may sense collapse on you!
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:42am On Apr 11, 2021
Can't you live your life without QUOTING me? cheesy

Emusan:

When I say your delusion is stronger than your reasoning faculty, you'll think it's an insult but just see how you're disgracing yourself up and down on a public forum.
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Emusan(m): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Can't you live your life without QUOTING me? cheesy

Just as you can't live your life without quoting people on Nairaland.
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Emusan(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
But you can say the one and only peace loving group the world has ever known will go to the lake of fire, and you think that's sensible shey? undecided

But it's sensible to you that over 7 billion people will be destroyed at Armageddon.

Hypocrite!
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
There are topics that interests me not individuals with whom i can't relate cordially!
I only pick interest in those who wants to learn not those who always argue since our faith doesn't work together! Philippians 2:14; Colossians 2:4; 1Timothy 6:4; Titus 3:9
So once you and i aren't getting along it's UNCHRISTIAN looking for you to chat with, that's not what Jesus taught us it's the Pharisees, Sadducees and Scribes who always look for Christians to argue with knowing fully well that the Christians aren't going to change their faith.
You claim you're Christian but JWs know Churches whose members aren't hostile towards scriptural discussion that's why i always try to know what Church you belong!

Emusan:

Just as you can't live your life without quoting people on Nairaland.
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
That's what God's word says! Revelations 19:19-21
That's why it's necessary to ascertain the group of people that's separate {John 15:19} from all other people who are just doing things the same way! smiley

Emusan:

But it's sensible to you that over 7 billion people will be destroyed at Armageddon.
Hypocrite!
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Afamsi: 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Emusan:

lol
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Emusan(m): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That's what God's word says! Revelations 19:19-21
That's why it's necessary to ascertain the group of people that's separate {John 15:19} from all other people who are just doing things the same way! smiley

Oh that's what God's word says

But the lake of fire the person mentioned isn't from God's word, right?

See granular delusion.
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Emusan(m): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
There are topics that interests me not individuals with whom i can't relate cordially!
I only pick interest in those who wants to learn not those who always argue since our faith doesn't work together! Philippians 2:14; Colossians 2:4; 1Timothy 6:4; Titus 3:9
So once you and i aren't getting along it's UNCHRISTIAN looking for you to chat with, that's not what Jesus taught us it's the Pharisees, Sadducees and Scribes who always look for Christians to argue with knowing fully well that the Christians aren't going to change their faith.
You claim you're Christian but JWs know Churches whose members aren't hostile towards scriptural discussion that's why i always try to know what Church you belong!

Says the deluded JWs who doesn't have life outside Nairaland.

Do you quote people on Nairaland or not?

Hypocrite!
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Janosky: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
Emusan:

Bros continue DECEIVING yourselves.
The holy Scriptures-
* Genesis 3:15
*Daniel 10:13
*Rev 12:7-9
*Matt 25:31.
*1 John 3:8... Is immutable Truth rejected by
3 dogheads devotees grin
The holy Scriptures cited herein confirmed you are Mr LIENUS,that's your brand.
Afamsi your brand mate.
grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Afamsi: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
Janosky:

Bros continue DECEIVING yourselves. The holy Scriptures- * Genesis 3:15 *Daniel 10:13 *Rev 12:7-9 *Matt 25:31. *1 John 3:8... Is immutable Truth rejected by 3 dogheads devotees grin The holy Scriptures cited herein confirmed you are Mr LIENUS,that's your brand. Afamsi your brand mate. grin grin grin
You are a hopeless fool
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
Apart from name calling and abuses, can you please backup what you want people to know with the scriptures? undecided

Ever since your assertion regarding the lake of fire thing you haven't quoted or cited a single verse in the scriptures, all you keep saying is "i don't want to argue" or "i can't argue" yet you vehemently say things as if you've got something worthwhile somewhere.

Jesus said "out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" {Luke 6:45} so i've been following to see what exactly you know but i'm disappointed that you're only here to forward the usual threats pastors use to intimidate and victimize their followers! undecided
Afamsi:

You are a hopeless fool
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Afamsi: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Apart from name calling and abuses, can you please backup what you want people to know with the scriptures? undecided

Ever since your assertion regarding the lake of fire thing you haven't quoted or cited a single verse in the scriptures, all you keep saying is "i don't want to argue" or "i can't argue" yet you vehemently say things as if you've got something worthwhile somewhere.

Jesus said "out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" {Luke 6:45} so i've been following to see what exactly you know but i'm disappointed that you're only here to forward the usual threats pastors use to intimidate and victimize their followers! undecided
I have had series of argument with your members that come to my house using many scriptural verses, and I got to understand that you people chose to believe what you will and will never accept the truth. That is why I said I cant argue with you people again.
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:44am On Apr 14, 2021
So you thought these people were all born into the group and they've never been with other religions like yours before shey?
My friend, your neighbour came to your home to do what you are supposed to go and do in people's homes as instructed by Jesus whom you claim you believe and discovered that he/she has chosen is path, do you think the next thing is to conclude that he or she must be wrong?
Jesus sent his followers to go and meet people in their homes to preach and teach them God's word, unless you want to deceive yourself we all know that the one and only group practicing this zealously and industriously is JWs. So if i were you that's not the time to join all other anonymous groups bitterly antagonizing them.
I was a Muslim before i met JWs and there is nothing a Churchgoer can tell me because we all beleive the same thing but in different ways. You will continue to tell me that Jesus is the way and i will continue to tell you that you must accept Mohammed as God's Prophet, and both of us will come to a conclusion, to me you will be tormented in Hell and that's exactly what you too will certainly conclude.
But for the first time ever i met a group who are not practicing their FAITH based on the threat of Hellfire, they're the most friendly religion in our neighbourhood, they are ever loyal in their faith, they can speak convincingly about what they believe, they're not easily provoked unlike all other religionsts, they are peaceloving and obedient anywhere you find them, their youths are every mother's dream, their men are the best husbands and their females are the choicest of women.

Please if i now choose to criticize them it will be in support of who?
Will i truly be convinced that i'm doing so for God?
What exactly do i expect from people who are truly devoted to God?
Is it man-made traditions that's of no benefit to mankind?

Come on my friend, this is the one and only religious group we all know for sure that nobody as in NOBODY expects any evil from them!
I've observed people running away from JWs leaving their purses, babies, properties just to go and hide somewhere. Please if truly they are evil as your Pastors are trying to blackmail them do you think this will be possible?

I know you will say evil things you've heard about them from the mouths of some good for nothing people but pause and ask yourself: Between the JWs and those saying evil things about them, in whose company can i forget my things and confidently beleive it's safe?
Of course you will think any other person from all other religions could be nice and kind but on the larger scale as in the a multitude of people practicing the same faith ask yourself that same question and follow whatever you concluded in your heart about JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.

Thank you! smiley

Afamsi:

I have had series of argument with your members that come to my house using many scriptural verses, and I got to understand that you people chose to believe what you will and will never accept the truth. That is why I said I cant argue with you people again.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Afamsi: 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
My friend every religion has good people in it but human goodness outside God's word is mere self righteousness. And if human goodness could save, Jesus Christ would not have come and died to save us. The Bible said our righteousness is as filthy rags. In another place it says " There are many ways that seemeth right unto men but the end thereof is the way of destruction. Truth does not contradict itself, so if this religion is saying this is the way and another is saying it is not, it means one is the religions is fake. The Bible says " You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.

i dont have a problem with you as a people but as a religous instition. And my problem is with your doctrines and tenets of faith.

I have told you the truth out of love not hate, but you may do the findings yourself with sincerity and God will help you. Pls I dont want to engage in fruitless argument. Pls you may accept this as my opinion if you dont believe.
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Janosky: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
Afamsi:
My friend every religion has good people in it but human goodness outside God's word is mere self righteousness. And if human goodness could save, Jesus Christ would not have come and died to save us. The Bible said our righteousness is as filthy rags. In another place it says " There are many ways that seemeth right unto men but the end thereof is the way of destruction. Truth does not contradict itself, so if this religion is saying this is the way and another is saying it is not, it means one is the religions is fake. The Bible says " You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.

i dont have a problem with you as a people but as a religous instition. And my problem is with your doctrines and tenets of faith.

I have told you the truth out of love not hate, but you may do the findings yourself with sincerity and God will help you. Pls I dont want to engage in fruitless argument. Pls you may accept this as my opinion if you dont believe.
Afamsi:
You are a hopeless fool
Your problem is with The holy Scriptures- * Genesis 3:15 *Daniel 10:13 *Rev 12:7-9 *Matt 25:31. *1 John 3:8.

You simply don't want to agree with those verses referenced in your Bible.
That is the reason you insulted us.
Worthy of note, you never claimed that what those verses said were lies.
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
There is no need for argument if you can't back up your beliefs with the scriptures, JWs are the one and only true Christians as far as the Bible exists.
That's why they're the one and only group having the spirit to preach and teach throughout the earth. Of course the teaching will sound totally different from all other religious ideologies because Jesus the one and only wonderful counselor {Isaiah 9:6} teaching them is no part of the world {John 17:14} so you can't expect their doctrines to rhyme with what everyone around think is OK! John 15:19
But if you're looking for a global group of worshipers in whose midst you can to find LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:22-23} there's no other religion on planet earth apart from JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. Well Jesus never asked us to look for people whose doctrines sounds appealing to everyone instead the son of God said "by their FRUITS" you will distinguish between the group of religionsts having the Holy Spirit and those deceiving themselves, because every good tree produces fine fruit while evil trees produces routine fruit! Matthew 7:16-18

So if anyone is telling you that the one and only religion producing the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit globally is evil then remembered Jesus' own word when he said "all sins and blasphemy against the son of man will be forgiven but whoever raises his or her tongue against God's Holy Spirit will never be forgiven" Matthew 12:31-32

No right thinking person can deny the fruit when God's Holy Spirit is at work, that's why Satan is ever blackmailing JWs as if there's no other religion on earth, please watch your tongue for whatever you say against the fine works people can SEE globally {Matthew 5:14-16} will be held against you in the day of judgment! Matthew 10:15

May you have PEACE! smiley

Afamsi:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Letter "x" Is Evil / Clear Evidence 2 Show Dat God Exists. / How TO Be Older Than Your Father And Still Be Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.