Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit (88453 Views)

2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) / 'Orange September'; Nigerians React Over This Lady's Outfit At An Event. Photos / Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
Local man have seen worse
Anyway we Meuuuuuveeeeeeee

Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by Monday60655(m): 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Are you a prostitute or not? That's the question you should ask yourself first. You're address the way you dress. That serve you right. Next time you dress decently and not like harlot.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by oyinda1599(f): 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I see nothing wrong in what this baby girl is putting on...

Too many hypocrites and holier-than-thou in this gadmnnn world

Nobody gives a fuckkkk about the mantra...live and let live anymore
I typed trash today.
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by buJu234: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
all these girls are just making life difficult for the good ones ..

i dey pity good gurls oo..

cos the bad & spoil ones are just destroying things for them
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by almarthins(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. Same question I used to ask myself when I see them on Instagram.

We should all pray never to fail in our parental duties, especially giving a child education. Once you fail in this, you lose 87.143% of your hold on your kids.

Take a look at Otedola. If he tells Cuppy to jump, she’ll ask how high. It is not because he is rich, it is because he has not failed in his duties as a FATHER. So no matter how she rebels, she will still remember she owes him a lot.

Now you see these small small girls going naked on IG? A lot of them left their parents in Asaba, Illorin and Amukoko to come hustle in Lagos/Lekki and environs. Some are the ones paying the fees of their younger ones at the tender age of 23. Some are the ones paying the rent of the houses they live in with their families.

Remember that small one that Lil Frosh beat up? What is a small girl like that doing alone in a Lekki apartment? Considering she isn’t from an influential home. She left her family to come hustle. Not get a degree, but HUSTLE.

So, forget about where their parents are, Power has changed hands. Na them be the parent now.

Is that ur story?
My father used to tell me then, what I have is what I give you. You forgot theme materialism and greed as major factor. How many boys dey go half or full naked to jam d thinking frequency of the opposite gender?
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by Salis01(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
Your are too cheap HIV career.
You're looking for a partner, you'll die alone.
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by FILEBE(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
kkins25:
by who's standard? Society, the restaurant or you?

All of what you mentioned above sir. Can she wear such dress to attend a university lecture?
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by newoffer: 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
Delis is a premium restaurant/shopping store. Most expatriates go there because it's a premium sport with less traffic. They have bread that goes for 5kplus. She is not there to shop. If you don't work in VI u need not to comment. These girls go as far as blackbell on Adeola Odeku to look for clients. If they allow her she will go and call her fellow Emere
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by newoffer: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
oyinda1599:
I typed trash today.
. Oga slow brain. May you grow enough to have a startup n wait for all these creepy creatures come scatter your business with their possessed self.
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by newoffer: 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
Monday60655:
Are you a prostitute or not? That's the question you should ask yourself first. You're address the way you dress. That serve you right. Next time you dress decently and not like harlot.

If you know dis girls u no go comments cos they are very crafty. Nobody wants his or her business go through d hands of dis street girls. How on Earth do one dress like that.
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by kechywillz(m): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
Most guys bashing here on social media would want to sleep with her,including those security men in that restaurant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by elvis07: 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
eme1n:
Seen
What did you expect?
THE NONSENSE IN THE COUNTRY IS GETTING OUT OF HAND
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by Rexnegro(m): 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
her life, her money , her choice , the restaurant lost . nice boobs jare babe
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by Exodora: 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
Haaaaa , but this girl does not look normal nau !
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by dangotesmummy: 12:25am On Mar 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Oko asewo.how will you see what's wrong with the outfit ngbatojepe nkan tofe je koni jekogbon
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by calcal: 12:52am On Mar 30, 2021
that's normal to wear
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by FullBlastLight: 3:32am On Mar 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by opribo(m): 6:22am On Mar 30, 2021
LadySarah:
Where are the parents of these ppl?

Don't judge, don't judge will finally spoil this world.

Stup.id girl.

Why are you calling the parents, what did they do wrong, its a free world, people can dress anyhow they like its their choice.

As for the restaurant, they can eat their food themselves. Can you imagine how customer that would have come there because of this girls outfit?
Useless customer service everywhere.
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by reeena(f): 7:55am On Mar 30, 2021
[quote author=pocohantas post=100306986]

We should all pray never to fail in our parental duties, especially giving a child education. Once you fail in this, you lose 87.143% of your hold on your kids.

Take a look at Otedola. If he tells Cuppy to jump, she’ll ask how high. It is not because he is rich, it is because he has not failed in his duties as a FATHER. So no matter how she rebels, she will still remember she owes him a lot.

Now you see these small small girls going naked on IG? A lot of them left their parents in Asaba, Illorin and Amukoko to come hustle in Lagos/Lekki and environs. Some are the ones paying the fees of their younger ones at the tender age of 23. Some are the ones paying the rent of the houses they live in with their families.

Remember that small one that Lil Frosh beat up? What is a small girl like that doing alone in a Lekki apartment? Considering she isn’t from an influential home. She left her family to come hustle. Not get a degree, but HUSTLE.

So, forget about where their parents are, Power has changed hands. Na them be the parent now.

You nailed it with valid points.
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by walteriyke: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2021
Hypocrisy everywhere
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by Monday60655(m): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2021
newoffer:

If you know dis girls u no go comments cos they are very crafty. Nobody wants his or her business go through d hands of dis street girls. How on Earth do one dress like that.

Honestly my brother for goodness sake. I like the courage and boldness of those security men who acted on instruction from the restaurant management. She has learnt her lesson in a hard way.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by longjohnodu(m): 10:04am On Mar 30, 2021
pocohantas:

So, forget about where their parents are, Power has changed hands. Na them be the parent now.guy u graduate well for school of thought..

Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by luluosas(m): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2021
Useless LovePeddler
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by oyinda1599(f): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
newoffer:
. Oga slow brain. May you grow enough to have a startup n wait for all these creepy creatures come scatter your business with their possessed self.
must you insult me Mr Man, learn to quote someone without insult.
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by chukwuyenumlove: 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A DATE, Y DRESSED LIKE THIS THEN,

YOU LOOK CHEAP AND USELESS

YOU CAN CONTAMINATE THEIR EATABLES/DRINKABLES WITH YOUR BODY DROPLETS

JUST CHOSE YOUR DRESSES PROPERLY NICE TIME
Re: Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit by Pumpumking: 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
GeniusVincent:
A twitter influencer known by the handle @Oluwapelumi_ii has called out a particular Lagos restaurant for disallowing her from having her way over the kind of clothing she had on..Below is a picture of what she wore and her tweets come in handy too.. shocked shocked Na real wa

https://mobile.twitter.com/oluwapelumi_ii/status/1375550532161568772

kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... see boooooooooooooobsi!!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bum Shorts: Is This The Trending Fashion Among Men? / Best Market For Okrika Shoes And Bags / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.