Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Boyyblink Talk's About His New Single: Calypso Girl - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Boyyblink Talk's About His New Single: Calypso Girl (237 Views)

So, Nobody Wants To Talk About Ciro Immobile / Ahmed Musa Delighted As He Scores His First Hattrick For His New Club / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boyyblink Talk's About His New Single: Calypso Girl by BBMF: 12:19am On Mar 29, 2021
A lot has been going on since Boyyblink released Calypso Girl being the debut single of the year 2021.
calypso Girl was officialy released on 22nd of March, 2021 And since then fans has been adding it to their playlist.
Here is what Boyyblink Sco said about his new single.
BOYYBLINK: at first, i want to thank God for the success all through this years, he has been so kind to me i give him all the praise. secondly i want to thank my lovely fans, family and friends for being there for me. calypso girl got 1,000 Views in 2 days after its release it has been a pleasure. i took just a day to compose that song without writing it on any paper and yet the mastering is perfect.

Re: Boyyblink Talk's About His New Single: Calypso Girl by BBMF: 12:21am On Mar 29, 2021
BBMF:
A lot has been going on since Boyyblink released Calypso Girl being the debut single of the year 2021.
calypso Girl was officialy released on 22nd of March, 2021 And since then fans has been adding it to their playlist.
Here is what Boyyblink Sco said about his new single.
BOYYBLINK: at first, i want to thank God for the success all through this years, he has been so kind to me i give him all the praise. secondly i want to thank my lovely fans, family and friends for being there for me. calypso girl got 1,000 Views in 2 days after its release it has been a pleasure. i took just a day to compose that song without writing it on any paper and yet the mastering is perfect.

(1) (Reply)

Pros 5.1 Group Delivers Greens On 9.75 Odds(1st Winning In April 2021) / Very Clean PS3 Forsale 30,000 / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sign New Deal With AC Milan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.