Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories (79251 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by FreeSpirited: 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
k
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Jeromejnr(m): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
shadowmancer:

How then does your Yahweh or Allah now work again? According to Christian and Islam logic, your gods are the creator of everything's right ?then how come should his wife see Yahweh's face for him? Are you brainddead zombies now saying the wife is his creator ? Una don mad finish for Africa with the way you all keep getting more crazier about the imported religions of Islam and Christianity which isn't ours to start with. Werey pipu, religion everywhere for Zoogeria, see as country spoil and throat deep in corruption.

And they came after you as reckoned. You could still if we were to discuss and I'll prove to you by first explaining what God is, not who.

No you're the one whose got it wrong. The more reason brainwashed Africans like you should stop believing in the Abrahamic idols Yahweh and Allah.

LMAO! Nice one. True about it being a SCAMdemic in Zoogeria.
Must they first seek out his face before who all you brainwashed dwibs calls the all-knowing benevolent creator come to his healing ?

Why did you now carry a different topic here to try and prove an invalid point?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
You may as well not get married then. Be prepared to die single. Mpama.

1 Like

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by pretydiva(f): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
Some girls here will not like this grin
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by abisola85: 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hmmmm
blazepascal:
WOMEN WHO LIKE EXPENSIVE LIFE.

Particularly when you're just growing up financially, marrying this type of ladies can do harm to you and end up pushing you into financially serious problem. Infact, this is a time you need to build up yourself more by investing some portion of your earnings in order to build more financial security.

WOMEN WHO DEMANS ALOT.

Real women are those who are able to solve their financial problem without their individual men knowing. It has been observed that ladies who demands alot from men often lack values in the minds of their guys. When a lady demand too much from you, them trust me, she is only after your money. Learn to know the different between cereals and Stones.

WOMEN WHO COMPLAIN ALOT ABOUT YOUR FAMILES AND FRIENDS

One of the best things about ladies is their ability to love your loved ones. When a lady dislike your families and friends, trust me, after marriage she will set you up against them. You end up having issues with your mother and other relatives. Disliking your family members is an indication of a future bad wife.

WOMAN WHO DON'T RESPECT AND APPRECIATE THE LITTLE YOU DO FOR HER.

Any woman who don't appreciate your efforts is never a woman to settle down with. Women who feels they deserve more than the hard earned you provide them are not a good wife materials. You should be very careful not to fall for this categories. They will make you look like a man trying to fill up a basket with water.

Don't be deceive
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by dbtt: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
Young men, build your financial portfolio
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by yazga: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
fatymore:
I need a post to be on front page.

We are looking for someone
Please help me
This is your chance to post it here since you are in fp
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Carlyboi(m): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
As a full grown adult with a fully formed brain you don’t need tips,rules or guidelines set by anyone to lead a good life...everyone has the ability to choose and make critical life-decisions and Cos no two situations are the same the Do’s and D’onts in relationships,finances,careers and life generally are subjective and relative...You don’t tell an adult “not to walk with the head”

1 Like

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by maureensylvia(f): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
Gimme few mins lemme prepare a counter thread on this
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by optionalY09: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
Don’t advise anybody against marriage you can marry anybody, if it doesn’t work for you, you divorce her at that time you would have gained some experience.

Experience on both side is important. Don’t use your own emotional weakness to discourage others.

Some men like challenges and some girls likes to be slap while i am totally against violent against women some girls know when they have pushed you to the wall and they are only waiting for a reset, once you reset her she’ll respect you moving forward.
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
maureensylvia:
Gimme few mins lemme prepare a counter thread on this
I don't get this

Is this a competition to you female, somebody made realistic suggestion, you want to counter what exactly

That women who don't appreciate should be encouraged

Even Jesus asked for appreciation from leapers
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Rockyrascal(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
nairalee:
Love conquers all. If a woman truly loves you she'll not do any of the above.

I've seen a woman that seemed greedy to Boyfriend A and spend all her money on Boyfriend B.

Then life is the best teacher of lessons. Most ladies that exhibit these immature characters are yet to learn a lesson or two about life.

Age 18 - I cannot marry a guy who cannot afford to buy me one plane per week
Age 28- He should at least be financially stable and God fearing
Age 38 - He should just have fear of God. I'll sponsor the wedding
Age 48 - Athiests can now apply
you're spot on.

1 Like

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by rita25(f): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
also women who stand writers like you angry

1 Like

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by zeedof(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Hassanmaye(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
dynicks:
Poverty can make you wake up in the middle of the night and scream " FATHER LORD!! ; U DEY SO!!"?...then you fall back to sleep!!..
grin grin grin
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by maureensylvia(f): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
Mikecold:
I don't get this

Is this a competition to you female, somebody made realistic suggestion, you want to counter what exactly

That women who don't appreciate should be encouraged

Even Jesus asked for appreciation from leapers

grin grin grin grin chill bro
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Hassanmaye(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
nairalee:

I've seen a woman that seemed greedy to Boyfriend A and spend all her money on Boyfriend B.

Then life is the best teacher of lessons. Most ladies that exhibit these immature characters are yet to learn a lesson or two about life.

Wicked boy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by RomanGreen: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
nairalee:

Hahahahah, typical naija ladies...women only live for the moment, a lot of them lack foresight

4 Likes

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by eskorelvis: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
shadowmancer:
@blazepascal
Leave women alone, they are nice and almost perfect, it is Nigerian women and ladies who are have become insane, egotistic, confused and disturbed. Statistically speaking 9 in every 12. And no, it is the menfolk I blame for everything our ladies have turned out to be today.

On the other thread.

How then does your Yahweh or Allah now work again? According to Christian and Islam logic, your gods are the creator of everything's right ?then how come should his wife see Yahweh's face for him? Are you brainddead zombies now saying the wife is his creator ? Una don mad finish for Africa with the way you all keep getting more crazier about the imported religions of Islam and Christianity which isn't ours to start with. Werey pipu, religion everywhere for Zoogeria, see as country spoil and throat deep in corruption.

And they came after you as reckoned. You could still if we were to discuss and I'll prove to you by first explaining what God is, not who.

No you're the one whose got it wrong. The more reason brainwashed Africans like you should stop believing in the Abrahamic idols Yahweh and Allah.

LMAO! Nice one. True about it being a SCAMdemic in Zoogeria.
Must they first seek out his face before who all you brainwashed dwibs calls the all-knowing benevolent creator come to his healing ?

geez, blasphemy at it's best
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by olisefom: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
They all do those things. If not now, later.

Na ofada them be. You go still chop stone.

Some that don't do what you've listed, do worse things.

Nice writeup though.
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Irennediva(f): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
What is this one saying The future is Female na

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by NSK4U(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
nairalee:

Hahaha.....ma gawd

1 Like

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Washere(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
Old story
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by eskorelvis: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
shadowmancer:
And who made you the defender of Yahweh and Allah? Who made it such that it should be deemed blasphemous when one criticize nonsense
it is appointed into everyman to die, simple! no matter d way the death comes
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by fortune1968: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
I don't know how this may sound to you . But it is an honest advice - Don't marry any woman if you can - just get a baby mama . Nigerian women are indeed problems personified .

1 Like

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Duplexxx: 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
My guy is not easy how you think am chai abi you no know say women dey use shames? pray not to meet such
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by ekestic1976(f): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Can't you see what your AGEMATES are doing, they always say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / Black Man Rocking Oyinbo Woman In Jamaica. See Her Son's Reaction / 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.