Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories (79277 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Eastcaostboy: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
Please, I need a job in Awka. Farm work/ housekeeper job. Do you need someone to cook, clean, wash, and go to the market for you? I'm available. Location; Anambra state, Awka precisely.
Good concept
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by jaxxy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nice
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by kapelvej: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
SisterFire:
Ok
this is the only thing you sae in the bible ?
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by gram: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
99% of women are in one or more of these categories.
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
You guys take women matter too seriously.

Just have fun with them and pay dem off, you won't be looking for women wey go dey exhibit any character.

Na when Una dey do boyfriend and girlfriend stuff Una go dey see wetin Una no suppose dey see.

I've been there before.

Make Una forget women matter jare.
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by 2special(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
nairalee:
Love conquers all. If a woman truly loves you she'll not do any of the above.

I've seen a woman that seemed greedy to Boyfriend A and spend all her money on Boyfriend B.

Then life is the best teacher of lessons. Most ladies that exhibit these immature characters are yet to learn a lesson or two about life.

Age 18 - I cannot marry a guy who cannot afford to buy me one plane per week
Age 28- He should at least be financially stable and God fearing
Age 38 - He should just have fear of God. I'll sponsor the wedding
Age 48 - Athiests can now apply
Age 50.... inasmuch he is breathing, I will marry him

1 Like

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by AdaAwka1: 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
blazepascal:
WOMEN WHO LIKE EXPENSIVE LIFE.

Particularly when you're just growing up financially, marrying this type of ladies can do harm to you and end up pushing you into financially serious problem. Infact, this is a time you need to build up yourself more by investing some portion of your earnings in order to build more financial security.

WOMEN WHO DEMANS ALOT.

Real women are those who are able to solve their financial problem without their individual men knowing. It has been observed that ladies who demands alot from men often lack values in the minds of their guys. When a lady demand too much from you, them trust me, she is only after your money. Learn to know the different between cereals and Stones.

WOMEN WHO COMPLAIN ALOT ABOUT YOUR FAMILES AND FRIENDS

One of the best things about ladies is their ability to love your loved ones. When a lady dislike your families and friends, trust me, after marriage she will set you up against them. You end up having issues with your mother and other relatives. Disliking your family members is an indication of a future bad wife.

WOMAN WHO DON'T RESPECT AND APPRECIATE THE LITTLE YOU DO FOR HER.

Any woman who don't appreciate your efforts is never a woman to settle down with. Women who feels they deserve more than the hard earned you provide them are not a good wife materials. You should be very careful not to fall for this categories. They will make you look like a man trying to fill up a basket with water.

Don't be deceive

Also men who can't speak good English are not husband material.
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by cliffypatt(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
100% true

RomanGreen:

Hahahahah, typical naija ladies...women only live for the moment, a lot of them lack foresight
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by SisterFire(f): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
kapelvej:
this is the only thing you sae in the bible ?
...bible indeed
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
pansophist:

What exactly seems outrageous in that list?

Why do I feel like I know you outside of this place?
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by 22brains(m): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
blazepascal:
WOMEN WHO LIKE EXPENSIVE LIFE.

Particularly when you're just growing up financially, marrying this type of ladies can do harm to you and end up pushing you into financially serious problem. Infact, this is a time you need to build up yourself more by investing some portion of your earnings in order to build more financial security.

WOMEN WHO DEMANS ALOT.[/b]I bet my

Real women are those who are able to solve their financial problem without their individual men knowing. It has been observed that ladies who demands alot from men often lack values in the minds of their guys. When a lady demand too much from you, them trust me, she is only after your money. Learn to know the different between cereals and Stones.

[b]WOMEN WHO COMPLAIN ALOT ABOUT YOUR FAMILES AND FRIENDS

One of the best things about ladies is their ability to love your loved ones. When a lady dislike your families and friends, trust me, after marriage she will set you up against them. You end up having issues with your mother and other relatives. Disliking your family members is an indication of a future bad wife.

WOMAN WHO DON'T RESPECT AND APPRECIATE THE LITTLE YOU DO FOR HER.

Any woman who don't appreciate your efforts is never a woman to settle down with. Women who feels they deserve more than the hard earned you provide them are not a good wife materials. You should be very careful not to fall for this categories. They will make you look like a man trying to fill up a basket with water.

Don't be deceive
I bet my dog��� there's no such girl except the above in Nigeria.
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by blazepascal(m): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
22brains:
I bet my dog��� there's no such girl except the above in Nigeria.
issorite

1 Like

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by blazepascal(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
AdaAwka1:

Also men who can't speak good English are not husband material.
what's that suppose to mean
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by blazepascal(m): 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
900warriorz:
So after everything wey you talk now, na 1 like you get? undecidedcry
lol
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by blazepascal(m): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
[quote author=Lekison post=100308654][/quote] leave men out of this
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by blazepascal(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
just2endowed:

who will now marry them when we ignore all these categories of women
thank God we still have responsible girls out there. well maybe u will Marry the ones I listed here

1 Like

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by pansophist(m): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why do I feel like I know you outside of this place?

Feelings lol. You should think and be sure, not "feel".
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by EndRape2(f): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
[When one woman break up with you people ,you will come on media and type rubbish, all your points are invalid , go you are still single so keep quite , theory is different from practical in marriage,

In marriage some men will ask their wife to resign and stay home not to work, I have seen many cases like that, so they should not ask for money? Go and get sense
2. Friends and family, in marriage a wife will complain about friends that give her husband side chic, infact she will hate them so much that it becomes difficult to see them, you need get sense

In marriage, when a man is a mummy's boy, that can not draw boundaries between his wife and mummy, the tendency for the wife and mother to have issues is very high.

I can continue to analyze all your points for you that they are useless and coming from a guy that is single with heart break
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
pansophist:

Feelings lol. You should think and be sure, not "feel".

I think and feel it. And my instincts do not lie. smiley
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by pansophist(m): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I think and feel it. And my instincts do not lie. smiley
Maybe it's the holy spirit through your instinct is instructing you to be the third wife ? grin
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Cashify: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
How do you expect me to marry now because these are all characteristics of nigerian women
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
pansophist:

Maybe it's the holy spirit through your instinct is instructing you to be the third wife ? grin

God forbid. I am territorial. I don't share my man. Any woman who does that with me will have herself to blame seriously. So, if I go ever consider you, you go divorce those wives before me, maka chukwu. No jokes. smiley

So, tell me. Is my instinct correct?
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by BabbanBura(m): 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nice thread. Do one for the ladies to balance up the equation
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by BabbanBura(m): 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
You may as well not get married then. Be prepared to die single. Mpama.

Die single nke when u still dey single and available?
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by efficiencie(m): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
I have just 3 rules:

If she cannot help me in the course of the fulfilment of my purpose, then she cannot be my wife

If I do not have a place in her life to support her in the fulfilment of purpose then she cannot be wife

if she does not have a functional relationship with Jesus my LORD she cannot be my wife

She may have her flaws and her flaws may be listed among the ones that the op listed...but if she fails in any of three criteria above then she cannot be my wife...my wife must be my helper, she must need my help and she must be connected to the God I serve and pledge allegiance to...shikena!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Rawhumper(m): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
Lol this reminds of a lady I met in church. I dont know whether she has religious spirit.

I sent this lady a normal romantic, I didn't call Jesus oo, she replied and said AMEN!

I just deleted her number and snubbed her the next day I met her in church. Such a hypocrite!

angry

quote author=philanthropic post=100306500](1) Don't marry women who can cheat and who sleep around.. Even you, see the stress it takes to be faithful, imagine someone sleeping around. That will be harder

(2) Don't marry women who visit too many prophets...She may either commit adultery, wreck your marriage with fake prophecies from the prophet, etc. Except God helps you people.

(3) Don't marry women who are in mammy water or Marine kingdom. They will deal with you to pieces, except they really fall in love with you. If you offend them, you may see unbearable fire..

(4) Don't marry women who are hypocrites.. Be careful of women who rush you with "are you born again?", "Hope you are committed in church?", "Hope you read your Bible today?" Some may be real SCAM just to deceive you. Look for genuine ladies who may not be perfect but sincere...

(5) Don't marry women who have special male besty, except you are lucky. Male besties may finish them sexually. Except the make bestie does not have sex as his weak point or he is (what should I say?)..

(6) Don't marry women who have not ended their relationship completely with their ex or are still connected to those who deflowered them...It might not be funny later...

We have good women out there...
[/quote]
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Rawhumper(m): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
Then looks can be deceiving then....what am seeing on your profile is different from what you are saying.

UyaiIncomparabl:

God forbid. I am territorial. I don't share my man. Any woman who does that with me will have herself to blame seriously. So, if I go ever consider you, you go divorce those wives before me, maka chukwu. No jokes. smiley

So, tell me. Is my instinct correct?

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by Ugandatales: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
nairalee:
Love conquers all. If a woman truly loves you she'll not do any of the above.

I've seen a woman that seemed greedy to Boyfriend A and spend all her money on Boyfriend B.

Then life is the best teacher of lessons. Most ladies that exhibit these immature characters are yet to learn a lesson or two about life.

Age 18 - I cannot marry a guy who cannot afford to buy me one plane per week
Age 28- He should at least be financially stable and God fearing
Age 38 - He should just have fear of God. I'll sponsor the wedding
Age 48 - Athiests can now apply

Hahahaha! You're so accurate. I have lived long enough to know this is the fact. There are females that were exhibiting all the traits the OP listed above when I knew them in their early twenties...now that they are in their late 30s, they are the ones calling me all the time. It's so unbelievable to me some times. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
Rawhumper:
Then looks can be deceiving then....what am seeing on your profile is different from what you are saying.

What did I say and what's on my profile? Is it bad to be territorial?
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by KidDarkness(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
[quote author=UyaiIncomparabl post=100318128][/quote] Why can't I shake the feeling that you are nwa..amaikpe?
Re: Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
KidDarkness:

Why can't I shake the feeling that you are nwa..amaikpe?

grin

I feel honoured. Send me a mail and you will know if I am the "noble satirist" or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.