Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) (2020 Views)

Have You Ever Dated An Ashawo Before ? (share Ur Experience) / Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by IamBroke(m): 8:21am On Mar 29, 2021
I myself I'm an introvert...and I have never been in a relationship since I was born though I've had a few crushers maybe due to ma looks and stuff like that..and besides IamBroke and not ready to take a boyfriend responsibilities...
So guys Have you ever dated an introvert?

Share your experience(s)

Lalasticlala
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by YoungLionken(m): 8:34am On Mar 29, 2021
I have..

It's regrettably awful...
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by Issues40(m): 8:43am On Mar 29, 2021
Back then after NYSC, I dated this girl who was a complete introvert. At the stage of getting to know each other better, she told me she was an ambiovert (I.e one who could be an introvert or extrovert depending on the situation). Only for us to start dating and I discovered she was a complete introvert. Never wanting to start conversations, always reluctant to gist and go on outing. Even sex was a no go area. I had to become an extreme extrovert just to keep the relationship spicy. But the good thing about her was her submission. Introverts are easy to control as they hardly have the energy to compete for attention or something.
Plus, a lot of them ladies demand less from guys in relationships.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by usecondom(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2021
Just in one word.. "Boring".
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by Jeon(f): 8:59am On Mar 29, 2021
introvert in one word "fear them"

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by IamBroke(m): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2021
Rocktation farano
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by longetivity(m): 10:11am On Mar 29, 2021
I am an introvert, and I've been dating myself since adulthood, I am scared (don't have the confidence) to approach a lady.

I need a companion

somebody save me

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by Lovethaa: 10:57am On Mar 29, 2021
Dated one babe like that very gentle in the physical realm but was a witch in the spiritual.. whenever I hurt her or cheat , she doesn't act weird or angry but if I sleep that night Ill dream of masquerade beating me and wake up with the pain .. na she go still buy the robb .. crazy babe thank God for deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by Oreoluwa5: 11:04am On Mar 29, 2021
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by IamBroke(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
Lovethaa:
Dated one babe like that very gentle in the physical realm but was a witch in the spiritual.. whenever I hurt her or cheat , she doesn't act weird or angry but if I sleep that night Ill dream of masquerade beating me and wake up with the pain .. na she go still buy the robb .. crazy babe thank God for deliverance
Guy you need to go for deliverance cos she fit don gv u witch

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by IamBroke(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
Lalasticlala seun
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by debbydams(f): 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
I dated one I met him on nl, I fell for his stories nd I thought � he will change my perspective about men, our chating was very cool. We met nd he welcomed me well treated me nice the next day he left for work he came back early nd this guy was busy with his phone � I was trying to play with him na so he change am for, I cried all tru, I left the next day o nd the feelings went of tho we used to talk, two weeks leta i had issues nd I wasn't using any social media acct, when I got back he has blocked me already without any tangible reason.. Some guys are toxic...each time I tat this guy my body, soul spirit hate him especially when he start blowing lies on nairaland.. Some mumu gurl will fell for his lies..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by Themainboy22: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
debbydams:
I dated one I met him on nl, I fell for his stories nd I thought � he will change my perspective about men, our chating was very cool. We met nd he welcomed me well treated me nice the next day he left for work he came back early nd this guy was busy with his phone � I was trying to play with him na so he change am for, I cried all tru, I left the next day o nd the feelings went of tho we used to talk... when I got back he has blocked me already without any tangible reason...each time I tat this guy my body, soul spirit hate him...
Lol, to be honest dealing with introverts requires a lot of patience. I remember a girl I once sweet talked/complemented to fallen in love with me, only to meet next day and I ignored her. She did everything to get my attention, to know what is wrong, but all to no avail. I guess she hated me too, because after that day, you need to see the way she avoided me like plague. grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by Michelle55: 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
debbydams:
I dated one I met him on nl, I fell for his stories nd I thought � he will change my perspective about men, our chating was very cool. We met nd he welcomed me well treated me nice the next day he left for work he came back early nd this guy was busy with his phone � I was trying to play with him na so he change am for, I cried all tru, I left the next day o nd the feelings went of tho we used to talk, two weeks leta i had issues nd I wasn't using any social media acct, when I got back he has blocked me already without any tangible reason.. Some guys are toxic...each time I tat this guy my body, soul spirit hate him especially when he start blowing lies on nairaland.. Some mumu gurl will fell for his lies..
Sorry dear, you will be fine las las..
That it didn't work out for you guys doesn't mean it won't work out with the next person, just don't hate him. Forgiveness isn't something you do for someone, it's what we do for ourselves to enable us move on and be free from every hurts and pains of our past.
Peace!
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jeon:
introvert in one word "fear them"
why grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
longetivity:
I am an introvert, and I've been dating myself since adulthood, I am scared (don't have the confidence) to approach a lady.

I need a companion

somebody save me
Pm will help
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by Cholls(m): 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
Michelle55:

That it didn't work out for you guys doesn't mean it won't work out with the next person, just don't hate him. Forgiveness isn't something you do for someone, it's what we do for ourselves to enable us move on and be free from every hurts and pains of our past.
Peace!
my brother oya

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by kingvomlotus12: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
longetivity:

I need a companion

somebody save me
abeg Don't associate low self esteem with introvertion
... go work on yourself

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by longetivity(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
abeg Don't associate low self esteem with introvertion
... go work on yourself
I get along with guys very well, I just don't find myself comfortable with girls

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by Fumiex(f): 12:46am On Mar 30, 2021
Ah! Haven't had any experience but as an introvert relationship is hard jare
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by thatsleepboy1: 2:38am On Mar 30, 2021
Bịa Iambroke boy ké way
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by Uncle93(m): 7:45am On Mar 30, 2021
longetivity:

I need a companion

somebody save me

Clark Kent is coming
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by debbydams(f): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2021
Michelle55:

Peace!
no gurl can stand that man, no gurl I repeat u cant understand tho
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by Michelle55: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2021
debbydams:
no gurl can stand that man, no gurl I repeat u cant understand tho
A man's poison is another man's meat, don't ever forget that.. Life itself no balance
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by kingvomlotus12: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
longetivity:
I get along with guys very well, I just don't find myself comfortable with girls
arrrh work on yourself man, nothing is as simple as talking to girls... I used to be like this when I was a teen, go out talk to girls do it for fun nothing else, if you've got another thing in mind you'll fail, just go with a making friends mentality
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) by longetivity(m): 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
arrrh work on yourself man, nothing is as simple as talking to girls... I used to be like this when I was a teen, go out talk to girls do it for fun nothing else, if you've got another thing in mind you'll fail, just go with a making friends mentality
Thanks boss

(1) (Reply)

HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship / Govt Should Intervene Women Are Killing Men, No More Landlord Just Landladies / The Thought Of My Girlfriend Having Sex With Her Ex Even When We're Still Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.