Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 (23023 Views)

Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline / Femi Adesina: There Would’ve Been No Nigeria Again If Buhari Didn’t Win In 2015 / No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by afroniger: 9:01am On Mar 29, 2021
There will be no Nigeria if Igbo are denied presidential ticket in 2023 – Ohanaeze warns

The youth wing of the apex Igbo socio-cultural body, the Ohanaeze Ndigbo has carpeted the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media, Garba Shehu, over his comments that President Muhammadu Buhari is very passionate about Nigeria’s unity.

Ohanaeze Youth Council, OYC rather maintained that Buhari’s actions and inactions pose threat to the unity of Nigeria.

The National President of OYC, Igboayaka. O Igboayaka, in a press release, described President Buhari as “a direct opposite of Nigeria’s unity”.

Dismissing as false, a statement credited to Garba that “Buhari is so passionate about Nigeria’s unity”, Igboayaka alleged that “Shehu is on a pay job, and one of the aides that is endangering the unity of Nigeria through his sycophantic service to the president.”

According to him, “Buhari has divided Nigeria more than any other president in the history of Nigeria”, describing him as “the most tribalistic President Nigeria has ever produced”.

The statement read: ” President Buhari and his cabal have violated the federal character principle with reckless abandon, leading Nigeria into the path of disintegration

“His high-handedness with tribal impunity contributed to the present ethnic crisis ravaging Nigeria.

“President Buhari has literally done everything possible to foster Nigeria’s disunity.

“What remains is the explosion of Nigeria into many countries which shall happen soon if APC and PDP deny Ndigbo an opportunity to fly their flags during 2023 presidential election.

“With the rate of insecurity and mayhem perpetrated by Buhari’s kinsmen, activities of bandits, kidnappers and Fulani killer herdsmen that are sucking the blood of innocent Nigerians on daily basis, Buhari lacks the moral justification to claim that he is passionate about Nigeria’s unity.

“In all ramifications, there will be no Nigeria if APC and PDP fail to field an Igbo person as their presidential candidate in 2023”.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/there-will-be-no-nigeria-if-igbo-are-denied-presidential-ticket-in-2023-ohanaeze-warns/amp/

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Electrochemistry(m): 9:04am On Mar 29, 2021
For progress and continued subsistence of Nigeria as a nation there ought to be a firm and constant will to give to every segment of the country what is due to them. This is the justice which should bring about equitable participation of all the regions that constitute the country in the affairs of the nation rather than giving priority and importance to a tribe over the other. In the absence of justice there will continue to be perennial agitation for seperation in an effort to redistribute and restore equity within our already fragile polity.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by lastempero: 9:05am On Mar 29, 2021
These our people no get job oo, ohaneze n co are just after their mouth.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 29, 2021
Chest beaters have started again

133 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by NyamiriSlayer(m): 9:05am On Mar 29, 2021
You said it also in 2019, so nobody takes you guys serious again, nah wailing you wailed in 2019, nah em you will still continue come 2023.
No leflendum no erection, these people no get shame at all
God bless oduduwa nation

77 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Xscape1993(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2021
We are all waiting to see the end ooo.
Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by bigtt76(f): 9:07am On Mar 29, 2021
Just negodu there.... Are you people united to produce a leader among your tribe to contest the election? Do you have a star candidate to pull in the numbers? Unite first and fight for what is due you not running mouth upandan

afroniger:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/there-will-be-no-nigeria-if-igbo-are-denied-presidential-ticket-in-2023-ohanaeze-warns/amp/

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by MightySparrow: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2021
Empty threat as usual.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2021
Wail wail wailship
Have u any wail?
Wail wail
Wail wail
Four bucket are full

Composed by Cheik Askari Dankumbo (commander of the faithful in Ala-Igbo)

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by November1857(m): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2021
SuperBold:
Wail wail wailship
Have u any wail?
Wail wail
Wail wail
Four bucket are full

Composed by Cheik Askari Dankumbo (commander of the faithful in Ala-Igbo)
Often times, who wail first laugh last! They wailed in 2015 and 2019 while afonja was rejoicing! Today, one Sick looking old man has send them packing from their ancestral land to refugee camp, where they're busy wailing and gnashing of teeths !

lndeed He who wail first laugh last..

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by longetivity(m): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2021
chest beating

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by IgweOfNnewi: 10:01am On Mar 29, 2021
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by garfield1: 10:09am On Mar 29, 2021
November1857:
Often times, who wail first laugh last! They wailed in 2015 and 2019 while afonja was rejoicing! Today, one Sick looking old man has send them packing from their ancestral land to refuge camp, where they're busy and gnashing their teeths !

Go and get your ticket from pdp my boy

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Minjim: 10:10am On Mar 29, 2021
Igbos should go for it.

Nowhere is power given freely.
You have to deserve it, contest for it and earn it. That's the path .

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by robosky02(m): 10:40am On Mar 29, 2021
For your mind

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by David788: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by focus7: 10:41am On Mar 29, 2021
That everyone is beefing over Buhari bad government is understandable but for some group of people to base Nigeria unity on Igbo presidency is nonsense.

Igbos should channel their grouse on the political party where they have invested their support and loyalty. That PDP do not fansy the idea of giving presidential opportunity to igbos simply means that PDP considers igbos to lack the political value that could guarantee them a win

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by courage54(m): 10:41am On Mar 29, 2021
Elections are not won by threats. Get yourselves together and present a viable candidate, build bridges and rally round for support for that candidate.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Seniorwriter(m): 10:41am On Mar 29, 2021
Nonsense Entitlement Mentality...

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!
@Seniorwriter

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by femijay8271(m): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2021
they should be given the opportunity... truly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by mazichido(m): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2021
When you loud your intentions without a solid underground action-plan disappointment becomes inevitable.

My Igbo brothers learn to work in stealth mode.

Let your success be like pregnancy; let them not know how many times you f*ck*d.

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 29, 2021
grin Awon omo Igbo jewe jewe

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Igbankpa(m): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2021
There will be no nigeria which ever way

I lost my job since last December. I've been idle ever since and it's driving me crazy. Please please and please if you are into cinematography. Help your boy, carry me along! Abeg make I serve you! I wan learn work! Help a young man fulfill his dream. I'm a fast learner and I humble die . I live on the mainland and also have a place on the island I can relocate if need be. Also I'm a graduate of political science, I'm 26, I'm a hard worker. I really need a job please contact me if you have any.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by olaric(m): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2021
What do the Igbos really want? To exit the unholy union called Nigeria or to become president?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by sanity12(m): 10:44am On Mar 29, 2021
Why the threat ?.....no one is going anywhere grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2021
These old bastards will plunge Nigeria into civil war. They've ruined Nigeria for the younger generation, yet they've not learned from their stupidity. They want to ruin the country for our children's children.

I've come to realize that Nigeria will never go forward if we don't get rid of these old fools

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria / Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS Members / President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.