Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Why Give Yourself The Stress When I Can Help Deliver At Your Doorstep. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Give Yourself The Stress When I Can Help Deliver At Your Doorstep. (97 Views)

My Bank Is Posting Debit To My Account Even When I Don't Have Enough Balance. / I Need A Dispatch Rider To Help Deliver An Item From Mile12 To Mowe (ogun State) / Lets Take The Stress Off You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Give Yourself The Stress When I Can Help Deliver At Your Doorstep. by Leroy010318(m): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2021
When buying stuffs think of quality. The high rate doesn’t determine the quality. I can assure you that our footwears are of good quality and also affordable. The quality is higher than the price. Don’t give it a doubt but a trial and I can assure you that a trial would convince you.
Make your order today
08161639339 call us for your order.

(1) (Reply)

Warri Refinery In Huge Debt, Unprofitable, Lost N178.3bn In 3 Years / 30 Tons Low Bucket Trucks Tipper Needed / Understand The Key Role Of Concrete Strengthening Sealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.