Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes (26407 Views)

AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media / Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by OrluFemmeKing(f): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
overdrive:
Wigs What about the guys Drag them by the beards grin

Or balls �
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by meobizy(f): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
I hope Kate Henshaw and Genevieve Nnaji will listen.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by sulaiboy20(m): 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
I too much like this babe. pretty damsel
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by Duplexxx: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
You're just looking like butterfly who refuse to fly

Ashawo
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by Whada: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
Omezif:
She's saying like she can practice what she's preaching.
Is all of them not thesame?

Wait for her to sell out first before you lose hope in her ability to practice what she preached. C'mon we can't keep judging people without giving them a chance first.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by Emekaonline: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
zedegit:
Tinubu and Atiku comes to mind.

Afonja won't like this

Including Peter Obi of China

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
Me I'm not ready to drag any asshole by the wing or by the tail,

Na swear and curses I go take destroy Una lives.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by Noahusirado(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
who wants to learn fx trade should dm me 08147667623
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by tribalistseun: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Shameless hungry ones won't hear. They will collect the money and turn back and start acting surprise why Nigeria is going down

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by Dreyton36: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
The only Modest actress that I know

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by Mryacks: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
You are forcing ur opinion on others but u don't want them to force their opinion on U. Too bad

Exactly.....unto each his or her own. Can't force opinion on anybody just cos u'r "colleagues"
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by NnamdiN: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
Unfortunately they're lining up to vote atiku and tibubu.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by Cousin9999: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
Is it just me or are Nollywood actresses getting fatter?
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by 2shaw: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
Razzaite, razz yorub actress with their razz movies
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by nemynely(m): 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
She's definitely a case of O.Y.O.
in this jungle, shamelessness is genetically encoded in our DNA sequence.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by freeborn02: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
House1411:
Why is She wearing Bedspread angry

That shouldn't be more important than her message
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by Jaqenhghar: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Bornsinner7:
If I hear..

If they see money.. na another different story
Ironically na she when dey talk go be first on the queue
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by freeborn02: 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
You are forcing ur opinion on others but u don't want them to force their opinion on U. Too bad

Her opinion should be that of everyone that has a brain
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by caprini1: 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
meobizy:
I hope Kate Henshaw and Genevieve Nnaji will listen.
Really? Kate dey collect?
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by KenModi(m): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
House1411:

Goat! Focus on the message not the messenger. Why many people no just get sense for this country?!

Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by Kingzjayzee: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
who be this one again?

Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
KenModi:

Goat! Focus on the message not the messenger. Why many people no just get sense for this country?!
but the messenger is wearing bedsheet.now
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by Lolachef(f): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
You still dey ur village house
House1411:
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Lolachef:
You still dey ur village house
no ma. I dey my village hut. I dey pray say make God help me escape
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by AustinTexas018(m): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by yetunsbay(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
House1411:
na ur bedspread
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
yetunsbay:
na ur bedspread
yes naa
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by Champele(m): 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
She get sense. Our celebrities themselves are sell out. See Burna Boy
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by Toearn: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
Oh
Re: Ruth Kadiri Warns Her Colleagues Against Posting Politicians, Seeking For Votes by BlueRaven: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies / BankyW's Trainer Showing Him The Definition Of "Getting High" / Ehi Ogbebor: Cynthia, Can You Swear With Your Child That I Broke Your Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.