Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) (67205 Views)

Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) / Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Ogilinsaka: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2021
Simplyleo:

Runs babe or not, she doesn't deserve this. One thing for sure, she didn't kill, so why should she be? Or are you a culprit to this or similar crime?

For once you made sense on here..
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Ogilinsaka: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2021
November24:

Your dead mother,fool

You don't have sense
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2021
How you take know a man killed her? People must kill for a reason or lack of one, ability to detect the killers is key in any country. Sadly, Nigeria doesn't want to have that capability.
cococandy:
You people can’t help yourselves. She might not even be a runs girl according to you

So what’s the meaning of your stupid post?
You can’t resist victim blame while your fellow men are prowling the streets in their monster form looking for whom to kill.

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by November24(f): 9:37am On Mar 30, 2021
Ogilinsaka:

You don't have sense
Your dead Mother,fool
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Royaldave200(m): 9:50am On Mar 30, 2021
Kellibae:
Who ever did this will not know peace his entire life. cry
The family and generation unborn will suffer in pain and agony
May there be tears and sorrows everyday of their life.
Their their road to destruction be dark and slippery while the devil chase them

Funny enough the perpetrators might be on this thread reading every single comments. May God continue to save us, looks like she was strangled or probably choked to death while being raped. A curse has been placed on their family(perpetrators) which is even a fate more worst and brutal than this. R. I. P to the dead.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Ogilinsaka: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2021
November24:

Your dead Mother,fool
Your dead generation. Senseless pauper
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Godskid05(m): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2021
I think one need to speak for the dead....let me make this clear the deceased was and never a runz girl . She my personal friend and one with bright dreams.

This case as seen was just as a result of a sudden attack perhaps ambushed

It's sad am doing this dear but R.I.P
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Godskid05(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2021
Her last post on WhatsApp says it all that she perhaps was on her was home around after 6 from her post on Sunday evening...

There is a prospect that this evil act was done in the night of that day......

Just here to clear the air. Precious was a good babe����

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Speterz: 11:34am On Mar 30, 2021
Common guys, let's not conclude that she is into runs. There are still some decent girls out there. She looks responsible and moderately dressed.She's just be unfortunate to be a victim evil. It's so unfortunate!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Godbless3(m): 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
Viknat:
nothing wrong if you keep silent if u can't reply without insults. I believe you are a grown man and not a kid. No insults . And to say my mum and daughters will and have slept with different men , I will not insult your family in return, since they have not insulted me, but u eh God and Satan will purnish u ten times over. What you came to this life to get, u will never achieve it. I wish we can arrange a meeting if you don't mind, I will take your life. Be a man and tell me where u are comfortable with so let's meet. I can give you my address so u can come lez battle it one one one. You will not live to see December 31 na me talk am.

Hahahaha so say a guy that was quick to call a girl who was found dead in a culvert naked a prostitute but reject some1 referencing that to his relation too.
Inwang ke ado.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by November24(f): 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ogilinsaka:

Your dead generation. Senseless pauper

You dead mother,fool
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Jman06(m): 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
For making me shade tears this morning on seeing this heartbreaking picture, I curse whosoever is responsible for this young girl's death.

Death and sorrow shall be the person's portion throughout his/her lifetime... If they are more than one individual involved in her death, same curse shall apply to each and everyone of them.

SO MOTE IT BE
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by HacheNoire: 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
Simplyleo:
So what happens to censorship?

Respect the dead pls.

Lalasticlala needs to address this issues. Not everything graces frontpage. You wont find this on a world stage platform like Quora.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Shedrack777: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
Rursh:
Mumu, the curses is on their killers now
you just call me mumu without reading the comment i quote. the person was laying curses on both the murderer's unborn generation which is not good for the future generation. now did you see you just made yourself stupid?
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kylekent59:
The handle of her panties gave it away. This could be rape.

I wonder why someone would want to waste an innocent looking babe like this. Let them scan her body for finger prints or thumbs, give it to banks to check and verify if it matches the one on their data base. There are many ways to get the culprits or culprit.
This isn't the US O!
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Godskid05:
I think one need to speak for the dead....let me make this clear the deceased was and never a runz girl . She my personal friend and one with bright dreams.

This case as seen was just as a result of a sudden attack perhaps ambushed

It's sad am doing this dear but R.I.P
what's her Facebook name?
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Godskid05(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
what's her Facebook name?
. Golden falcon
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2021
cry cry cry cry

This is unfair.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Aremu01(m): 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
Karlovych:
Take your religious jargon elsewhere, where were they when she was being killed?

Bite me

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Gangraped By Her Boyfriend And Her Friend In Ogun (Photos) / 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady / Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.